Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#841 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:27 PM

Can I just reiterate how this is SO MUCH BETTTER than that garbage offical movie we got? Relevant characters stay relevant and dont have their characterizations butchered for a romance parody. :yes:

Agreed this feels like a movie and a Naruto story.

#842 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:59 PM

Agreed this feels like a movie and a Naruto story.

It feels more like a continuous spin-off manga that we may get an anime than an actual movie.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#843 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:13 PM

It feels more like a continuous spin-off manga that we may get an anime than an actual movie.

I know how you feel :)

#844 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:34 PM

So far it's fixing a lot of problems with the movie.

#845 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:52 AM

So far it's fixing a lot of problems with the movie.

And also reminding us of the story of the series before it got steamrolled because of The Last.

#846 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:13 PM

Any new updates?

Edit: nevermind so the two new pages good stuff can't wait for more.

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 February 2020 - 12:15 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#847 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:14 PM

And also reminding us of the story of the series before it got steamrolled because of The Last.

Agreed this is way better though not everything can be fixed but it's still better cause I doubt he can make toneri any better.

#848 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:29 PM

Agreed this is way better though not everything can be fixed but it's still better cause I doubt he can make toneri any better.

Toneri has potential to be an awesome villain, and so far, Tokai has shown that potential, even without fully revealing why he's doing it in this take he has on The Last. You can just feel whatever he has planned, he also at the same time is not going to let anyone stand in his way, as well as being shocked by Naruto's tenacity.

#849 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:31 PM

But I'm still reminded of the awful ending. T_T

#850 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:09 PM

Toneri has potential to be an awesome villain, and so far, Tokai has shown that potential, even without fully revealing why he's doing it in this take he has on The Last. You can just feel whatever he has planned, he also at the same time is not going to let anyone stand in his way, as well as being shocked by Naruto's tenacity.

Maybe if you completely rework his motivation... The fixation on Hinata is going to come off as corny as hell no matter what you do I think.

#851 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:50 PM

Dunno he still seems like he just wants hinata.

#852 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

ddq8q4g-a7a14983-0826-474a-9849-38eeb869

new page. 

Dang... I'm so behind the scanlations of this doujin. Nice couple of pages and I bet Kishi would never have the audacity draw that ecchi pose of Sakura (the panel of her rising hammer kick) during his fifteen years plus years  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Secondly, will Hinata step forward or will she be used as a shield against her will? Stay tune for the next episode  sequence of Dragon Ball Z  NATL  :D

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#853 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:03 PM

Dang... I'm so behind the scanlations of this doujin. Nice couple of pages and I bet Kishi would never have the audacity draw that ecchi pose of Sakura (the panel of her rising hammer kick) during his fifteen years plus years  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Secondly, will Hinata step forward or will she be used as a shield against her will? Stay tune for the next episode  sequence of Dragon Ball Z  NATL  :D

(I feel this was appropriate. Plus I like how she uses her feet to kick in combat. It shows how skilled she can be too.

Tokai is amazingly talented. Better than Kishi.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#854 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:26 AM

(I feel this was appropriate. Plus I like how she uses her feet to kick in combat. It shows how skilled she can be too.

Tokai is amazingly talented. Better than Kishi.

Been nearly 17 years since I completed DBZ and GT and haven't forgotten who Brolli is  :th_yeah:

I agree Tokai is talented but imagine if this was Sarada pose from her perverted Borrito artist  :laughcry:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#855 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 03:18 PM

Been nearly 17 years since I completed DBZ and GT and haven't forgotten who Brolli is  :th_yeah:

I agree Tokai is talented but imagine if this was Sarada pose from her perverted Borrito artist  :laughcry:

The new Broly is way better.

#856 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:44 AM

ddrmdml-e0412a09-b98c-46e3-ac9d-ad780ff7

new page. 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#857 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:53 AM

new page. 

oh yeah.

#858 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:56 AM

new page. 

Damn she missed the real target.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#859 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 March 2020 - 05:11 AM

Now that's the Sakura I remember, strong, confidant, and determined!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#860 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 March 2020 - 07:16 AM

new page. 

"The second round begun. Painful Sky Leg has been used and Toneri parried it but took some serious damage! Naruto jumped into the scene to assist..."

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users