tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#42 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

no ops I meant Toothless. XD But he has, at least on that trailer thumbnail.

hiccup and astrid hugged and tag teamed in today's episode astrid makes a good heroine

#43 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:04 PM

I just found this clip.

June can't get here fast enough. :wha:

Edited by Burning_Wulf, 28 March 2014 - 05:06 PM.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#44 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:16 AM

I wonder if anyone else saw the last trailer, today?

("take 'em down, babe!"  Yeah, with that definitive of a statement in the trailer, I sure as heck hope they don't revert to a will-they-won't-they storyline.  And Stoic...geez, the emotion in the bloody TRAILER is so palpable, what'll it be like in the theater?)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#45 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

I did indeed see the trailer and I even pointed out the whole "take 'em down, babe!" to my husband. It's super cute!! The plot for this movie is interesting. I love how they are bringing Hiccup's mom into this too. His father seeing her also made me....Awwwwwww.

Edited by Konohakitten, 11 April 2014 - 05:37 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#46 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

This is turning out to be one of the best looking CGI movies I've seen.  Who'd ever thought that Dreamworks would go on from Shrek (a good movie, I think, but not on par with Pixar's works) to Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon?

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 25 April 2014 - 03:02 AM.

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

I can't wait. If Kishi likes it maybe he will be inspire and write something similar from the movie to Naruto and Sakura.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

My friend and I fangirled over how hot Hiccup looked xD 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#49 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:55 AM

Went to watch this movie today. I definitely recommend it. All I need to say is that you'll face every kind of emotion. Oh, and Hiccup/Astrid ftw. :-)

#50 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

Yes, Hiccup and Astrid are clearly canon -- I don't see how they'll be able to ignore that relationship in the "Dragon Masters" TV series like the more or less did in the "Riders of Berk" and "Defenders of Berk" series.  And all those concerns that "the whole story is spoiled in the trailers!"?  Uh... not quite.  One or two pretty major twists weren't....

Edited by desaix, 14 June 2014 - 06:34 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#51 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

Yes, Hiccup and Astrid are clearly canon -- I don't see how they'll be able to ignore that relationship in the "Dragon Masters" TV series like the more or less did in the "Riders of Berk" and "Defenders of Berk" series.  And all those concerns that "the whole story is spoiled in the trailers!"?  Uh... not quite.  One or two pretty major twists weren't....

it never was ignored cuz they were together after red death got killed

#52 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Went to watch this movie today. I definitely recommend it. All I need to say is that you'll face every kind of emotion. Oh, and Hiccup/Astrid ftw. :-)

if only kishi took notes on hiccstrid lol

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

Potential Spoiler Alert.

#54 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Also just got back from the cinema.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I cant believe how much they didn`t mess it up. The pacing, the soundtrack, the story... the ship.

I went to watch this with my little brother and im pretty sure he will mock me for a while for not being able to fully contain my ship impulses.

Theres so much HiccupxAstrid we are set with AMVs for a while.

Im definetly getting this on DVD.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 22 June 2014 - 05:51 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#55 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

Also just got back from the cinema.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I cant believe how much they didn`t mess it up. The pacing, the soundtrack, the story... the ship.

I went to watch this with my little brother and im pretty sure he will mock me for a while for not being able to fully contain my ship impulses.

Theres so much HiccupxAstrid we are set with AMVs for a while.

Im definetly getting this on DVD.

drago and hiccup are alike so are two other characters we know lol

#56 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

Potential Spoiler Alert.

toothless op op

#57 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

ill watch it

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#58 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

I watched it a few days ago, and it's one of those sequels that just exceeds your expectations! Toothless is the cutest thing ever!! I just can't express how great it was. It was probably as good if not better than the first one! Then again, I haven't seen the first one in a while, so I don't know, but it was GREAT!! <3 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#59 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

I watched it a few days ago, and it's one of those sequels that just exceeds your expectations! Toothless is the cutest thing ever!! I just can't express how great it was. It was probably as good if not better than the first one! Then again, I haven't seen the first one in a while, so I don't know, but it was GREAT!! <3 

hiccstrid is the otp of berk

#60 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

Did anyone else preorder the HTTYD2 from abroad. I just did and now i have to wait 2 months.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 01 October 2014 - 06:38 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users