• 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

Kishi already destroyed the original manga and the gaiden. With the Last being nothing but fanservice for NH, all he had left to play with were the SS fans. So he trolled them and now he'll pander to them so they won't go running for the hills.

#62 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

Yes. The villain is basically dead the imp is dead they just need to kill the clones and Sakura is rescued now all that life is "who my mommy."

I figured that much, and the direction I fear it's going to go into will be a similar path of how the original series ended, and that's something I try not remembering. Oh well lets see how conclusive of an ending Kishi will make Naruto Gaiden. 

I wonder if it's going to be like 40 pages since it's the going to be the final chapter of the spin off. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#63 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:53 AM

Ok let me look back at this BIG moment. Sasuke pulls out two knives and ....set fire to them? He ask if Sakura can heal herself she says Yes with a smile on her face. Salad watches the scene and then get a smile on her face and then Naruto comes in ending that moment. So the big indicator that this is suppose to be a romantic scene is the smiles on Salad and Sakura faces.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 June 2015 - 06:57 AM.

#64 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

So ChouChou was just a useless tag a long for all of Gaiden? Nice to know she served no purpose

#65 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:55 AM

Do we have the people with the Japanese friends or the people in/from Japan here? What do they think of this chapter?

#66 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:56 AM

So ChouChou was just a useless tag a long for all of Gaiden? Nice to know she served no purpose

She was filler I've been saying that since the beginning. In theory she is suppose to be the comic relief character but she fall flat. So she just eat up panels in the end.

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

Why did shin keep Sakura alive if he was going to just kill her... Also how did Sasuke even know where to go?

#68 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:07 AM

So why were the "clones" upset about Itachi again?

Yp330yZ.gif

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

So why were the "clones" upset about Itachi again?

..........................................What?...Crap i forgot about that plot point.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 June 2015 - 07:08 AM.

#70 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

Ok I'm going to tv tropes to see if they even know...Wait Konohamaru is leading Bolt's team? What..never mind

"He's also an Itachi fanboy according to Orochimaru, who noted that Shin's fascination bordered on obsession." And "In a weird twist of this trope, he believes that peace prevents evolution from happening, and this will mean the eventual end of mankind. With that, he manages to mix Social Darwinism with War Is Glorious all in one sentence. His effort to resurrect Akatsuki can be seen as a way to restart the "evolution"."

That what people on tv trope say is his motivation. He an Akatsuki fanboy with a special obsession with Itachi, and he think peace stops human evolution. That's it.

#71 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:16 AM

how do you make spoiler tags?

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#72 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:20 AM

how do you make spoiler tags?

Why do you need spoiler tags?

#73 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:23 AM

cuz i was gonna make one in a different thread

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#74 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

HAHAHA.

She calls her supposed husband "Darling", but haven't seen  him for twelve years and there is nothing in this whole series wich would give those words any meaning or deapth.

SO. Weird.

Edited by lupina, 25 June 2015 - 07:35 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#75 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:37 AM

The editors are probably cracking down. I don't think we will be seeing any nH (wait for the movie) but we will be seeing the SS in all it lack barely there over-hyped glory.

It's more likelly. However, all it needs is one chapter to pull of the troll of the century.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#76 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

It's more likely. However, all it needs is one chapter to pull of the troll of the century.

Oh i wish he would troll with that last chapter but not getting my hopes up.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 June 2015 - 07:51 AM.

#77 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

My Thoughts

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 25 June 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#78 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:33 AM

Oh i wish he would troll with that last chapter but not getting my hopes up.

Doesn't need NS. Its just needs a happy SS and NH family ending while he draws the moon to have the Sharingan eye, hinting the IT at the very last page of the gaiden.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#79 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

I realy don't get why some people are still waiting to kishi magically reveal all is a genjutsu or ns is canon

Please guys move on, after this chapters is obvious ss will be getting a hapy ending family 

#80 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:47 AM

I realy don't get why some people are still waiting to kishi magically reveal all is a genjutsu or ns is canon

Please guys move on, after this chapters is obvious ss will be getting a hapy ending family 

SS fan. No one cares for your happy ending. Nobody here wants a happy ending for NH and SS period. And everyone will be happy to move on after this piece of trash is completed.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 25 June 2015 - 08:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users