Close
Photo

To What Degree IS Kakashi Responsible for Team 7's Neuroticism?

Kakashi Team 7 Sakura Naruto Sasuke

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:51 PM

Lmao all that's true, but I meant that SOMEONE can't seem to tell when people are being sarcastic, hyperbolic, or even flat out joking, or read the subtext to the commenta people are making. They also refuse to acknowledge all that you posted, all while claiming they hold some degree. And that they know what a retcon is while refusing to accept obvious retcons for what they are.

If they have a degree their professors really dropped the ball.

Yeah, I know, but Analyzer is just one in a whole group of people just like her and every single one talk just like her. I see it. I see it on facebook mostly.

And it is not just the pairings, but the entire series. Naruto as a character became just as pathetic if not more than Sakura and Hinata combined. If we truly want to talk about "obsessive behavior," then Naruto is far more than anything and that is not subtext...he talked about Sasuke NON-STOP to the point that even Kiba saw it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, I know, but Analyzer is just one in a whole group of people just like her and every single one talk just like her. I see it. I see it on facebook mostly.

Pro-ender arguments are so sad and pathetic. It's always kitten like "Sakura always loved Sasuke." Did she? Yes, she was portrayed that way and it was never portrayed as having changed. Was the story written in a way that she could have ended up with Sasuke? No.

Edited by DrK, 26 November 2017 - 09:06 PM.

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:36 AM

I swear it's like some people who claim to have gone to school for writing can't read subtext at all...

@James it would have been fitting if Sakura's elements had been wood and water but that's like too symbolic for Kishi in his later stages of writing where he basically just threw random junk he thought was cool into the mix.

If you can use wood element, you must be capable to use water and earth as demonstrate by Yamato.

I think it would be poetic justice to team seven parallel with hashirama(a senju with wood element), madara(an uchiha), and mito(an uzumaki and Kyubi jinchuriki).

Oh and it will show that senju is not extinct with no reason at all.

#44 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Pro-ender arguments are so sad and pathetic. It's always kitten like "Sakura always loved Sasuke." Did she? Yes, she was portrayed that way and it was never portrayed as having changed. Was the story written in a way that she could have ended up with Sasuke? No.

Exactly, and it is why I will always hate the ending. Case closed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kakashi, Team 7, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users