11 replies to this topic

#1 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Hello everyone I'd just like to say hi and introduce myself to the forum.

I go by TrueSacrifice but you can call me whatever you want as long as it's nice!

I came to this community because I am a fan of the Naruto Sakura pairing and I feel it's always nice to be able to share your views with like-minded individuals.
I have absolutely no problem with others liking different pairings and have no intention of putting anyone down for what they like.

I may share views on why I don't particularly like certain characters but won't stoop so low as to bash them. What is the point? In a way that would be like bashing
the creator of the story as he is the one that made them the way they are and ultimately the one that determines their fate. I may not always like the way he does
things and that is my right, as it is his right to do whatever he wishes with his story.

I hope I get along well with everyone here and let's hope that Naruto and Sakura are together at the end of it all!

#2 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

Welcome to H&E. I hope you have a great time. happy.gif

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

Welcome to H and E! wave.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hi there! Welcome to the H&E family.

My curiosity is insisting in asking you if there's a reason and meaning behind your username, so I guess I'll let it express itself, hahaha. Of course, feel free to ignore my itchy curiosity. XD

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your stay here for many days to come. smile.gif

#7 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:32 AM

Nice to meet you, Welcome to H&E.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#8 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Thank you for the welcome everyone! biggrin.gif

#9 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Welcome to H&E and hope that you'll enjoy it here XD

#10 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

welcome to heaven and earth . hope you ll enjoy it here.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#11 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Welcome to H&E!! hope you find this place informative and entertaining!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#12 thor

thor

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

hi nice to meet u . welcome to heaven and earth . i hope u will enjoy here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users