14 replies to this topic

#1 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Okay, we really really all need to just chill out on this forum, maybe even leave for a while and just take things slowly as they come.

It's just been a miserable week blowing things out of proportion, the cover of vol 64 and now a fake interview for April fools.

Problem is we are all getting carried away with too much, we need to relax for a few reasons.

We know the volume cover for 64 we know the moment, it passed. Yet this is not the final time sadly we will see it

we will sadly have to view this handholding moment a few more times, in the anime and no doubt in my mind perriot will run this moment into the ground with music and possible a future opening or closing. They like hinata, they use her as a poster child, it makes fans go insane just for seeing her simply blink, I'm simply saying, be prepared for this in the future, it's going to be annoying later on but we still know the point of the moment, perriot will run this moment as much as they can in the anime, we need to be prepped for this but it should not change the fact that we know what this moment means and is short

There was also a fake recent interview, this caused a small stir but least it adverted some panic here, if anything just don't even ask about it, save yourselves the trouble of greifing, don't bother. This is mainly because it was sounding like it had too many spoilers and we know this, an author of any story would not spoil so much at once.

the story is not over, while naruhina is getting a lot of attention recently, still be aware of these, hinata only has one real loose end to tie up, her confession with naruto. Sakura has much more to tie up in her development aside from just naruto, thinking none of this involves how she feels about naruto is insane. Even with these events remember narusaku still has more development interaction and presence, even in the openings and endings, there is more media with narusaku than naruhina.

we need to stop treating bad news for our pairing like the dec 21 2012 end of the world prediction, many worried or over exaggerated it, nothing happened, we need to stop treating events like these recently with the cover with it, another part is we are just going insane from the lack of screen time and interaction and also nothing new to debate or argue with due to the how last year had none of them save for the 615 panic and this year has only been flashbacks so far for the most part. Naruto and sakura will interact, we cannot say they cannot, they will come together again. Narusaku is dormant. We need to just stop focusing on all the negative stuff so far. Yes hinata gave a speech but its not like it may have some development for sakura if it was something she could have done but its not over yet. Nothing spoiler wise would be given out so simply like the fake interview

I'm like narusaku, I like this pairing, but I'm not going to go crazy or insane over the smallest stuff possibly against it, it's Easter I'm going to enjoy this day. I have faith narusaku will happen, it's not endgame yet, there are tons of events to come to with the remainder of the series. Sakura has a role in this still, it can't be endgame until we see her position towards naruto and his towards her, but we keep acting like its already been.

I love this site, I love this pairing, I like this manga, but I don't want to feel like I'm just doing damage control until sakura returns.

Many people on this site have good views and reason for narusaku, many many people. We need to take the good with the bad, there are still many things to come and do, again there are tons of reasons for narusaku to occur, character development wise, story wise, and just plain it won't harm the story in anyway. There has been no direct notion of who naruto loves but again there are many reasons saying why he still loves sakura and why sakura cannot return to Sasuke, we utter these almost all the time on this site. Many story reasons related to the structure, pacing, and consistency and logic speak for naruto still loving sakura and sakura turning away from Sasuke to naruto. Many also speak for how naruhina risks damage to the story, risks damaging narutos character, risks Sakura's character, and even hinata for her role, nh risks damage to the series in many ways for the same reasons, just in negative attributes, these can all be explained and its not biased, the are reasons to make people think and consider and just state otherwise logic of what has been displayed but would be bad if it was just done otherwise. These are things that people may miss, ignore, or never even consider. One simple thing is how many fans don't think how Sakura's reaction to Sasuke on ch540 and her reaction panel in 615 can't mean anything, they can and should.

I love this pairing but I'm not going to stay focused on all this, I'd rather enjoy this flashback moment and then see where things go, hinata cannot be forcefed, she is not going to stay around for the rest of the series, other characters stil have a role to fulfill, aside from team 7 but things wi ll end with team 7. Nothing is endgame until we see so, nothing is proven until the manga shows it or says otherwise. There are many possibilities for narusaku to come again. It will, there will be interaction between naruto and sakura at least, we cannot call this concluded until we see.

So in short have faith, looking back at the major moments between naruto and sakura is enough to give me confidence, even for someone like me who has still not seen road to ninja, all I hear from many fans, even some rational nh fans, it proves that naruto and sakura have the foundation in their relationship to be something more, they have the right stuff to fit the parallel of minakush, they have the direct relation to the Sannin and team minato parallel. Hinata does not in either way. This emotion can be put into the manga between them, Kishi did it in the movie, he can bring it into the manga. All the pieces for narusaku have been laid out, I to much bigger and complex than naruhina. That's why we love this pairing. It's more dynamic and complex but has naruto and sakura going into much more good and bad, they have a long developed relation, it can become something more. Even in the worst naruto and sakura still have their close relationship, no matter how bad things become. Naruhina has been much more simple, it's not as complex, this we know.

Naruhina can happen. We know it can, even for all the wrong reasons it can still occur, but we need to simply take a breather and relax.

Keep clam, have faith, and remember narusaku has a long line of development, I find it insane if Kishi did scrap it as nothing more than mere friendship. When there is doubt I just look at their biggest scenes together and remember why I like this pairing. I have faith I'm not going to let some minor speech, hand holding moment, and fake interview get me down, I'm going to be patient and wait till things get back to at least sakura. I want to see her more but for now, I'm going to wait it out and see how this flashback and development for Sasuke turns out. Sakura will be shown again without naruto and will see him again. Perriot will run that one hand holding scene into the ground but I still don't care, I mean if SS is still the biggest in Japan yet Kishi does nothing with them, then that's still saying something, he proved naruto and sakura have the best relationship out of the main characters and this is by the manga, rtn only shows how this is extended, and if anything this can become more. So clam down, be patient, and enjoy the good about this pairing, not the bad.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#2 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

I agree with this post hundred percent.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Agreed.

#4 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

I`ve been saying it from the start. But it works better with an LAP biggrin.gif

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#5 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

I 100% agree

Great Post.

#6 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Agreed. I think people are just on edge due to the lack of NS interaction/Sakura moments. But all the parallels and development keeps me believing.
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Agree. The only thing that is troubling here is that two just emerged to be pretending all the time, or switched sides just like that. That's sad, but let them ship what they want. I just wander what they'll do in the future with the proceeding of the manga.

#8 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Let people switch, they will feel that much dumber when NS actually happens.

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

Again, I should say the biggest thing of all:

Do these pairings mean anything? Do these pairing wars do any good? No they don't its pointless fun but obsessing over stuff which makes no difference is just crack pot stupid. People can like whatever they want hell people can like a pairing like Yamato-Anko, nothing makes any difference in the end. I like narusaku, I always will, what drew me in was just how as the manga went on, it showed more and more between them. I have not shipped anything since I saw more come around in Shippuden, it was just how they interacted that showed the realism of the relation to me, still its pointless in the end.

If NaruHina wins oh well, I'd still stand by the notion that Naruto and Sakura's mere friendship is developed better than the love Naruto and Hinata could gain. If NaruSaku wins, okay I'm happy, but no amount of complaining would help the NH fans now would it? Let people ship what they want, its just annoying how these things are taken out of proportion, me personally I admit, my only irk with the NH fanbase is how a good amount just have this incredibly overshot preception of Hinata thinking she is an over critical part of the story when others have done much more, though they treat her like a goddess, thats my only irk but I also have problems with those that treat NS like some kind of religious zealots going devoted with material and like that their god abandoned them when nothing comes around. Heck every pairing has people that treat it like some type of religious zealots.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

If I needed to chill anymore, I should be used as ice. tongue.gif On a more serious note I'd care, but I won't begrudge. there is a difference between caring and and obsession. I would be angry and disappointed but I will just move on with my life, and not cling on to hating it forever. That is what I have come to realize. But if you don't care, there is no point in debating.

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 March 2013 - 10:09 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Great post

I'm saying chapter 615 is a Naruhina moment because it is. The cover is a Naruhina moment.

This does not get rid of all other Narusaku moments and the gradual relationship they have.

Both pairings are possible. We wait and see what happens.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#12 thor

thor

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

i also accept.

#13 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

Funny that we all seemed to be so worried about the volume cover with Naruto and Hinata yet we end up getting chapter 631 :th_yeah:

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#14 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Well I first wrote this topic back during the hashirama flashback time. It was during this period they released the cover of volume 64 and some people cringed despite we knew how more had to be answered before anything could be called canon. Many were just thinking the cover was overdoing things on just one moment again, like how ep 166 blew things out of proportion and just made so much out of something so simple.

Edited by Inferno180, 18 June 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#15 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hello ^^ I'm new to this site, so bear with me.

I kind of see it as supply and demand. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are more naruhina fans than narusaku. It's only smart to make the naruhina cover (I haven't seen it to be honest). I'm a narusaku fan <3 but although Hinata has her way with holding Naruto's hand, the cover you speak of, and other interesting things revolving around Naruto, I try to remember that Hinata and Naruto realistically had no real time together to develop in a way like narusaku. I used to get into debates with naruhina fans, but it's not worth it. Getting mad at an anime isn't worth it. It's a business, and they'll do what they want to gain more profits. 

...At least I think... business isn't my major >_<

Any who,

I wouldn't be too worried or overwhelmed by the naruhina attention... Naruto hasn't returned feelings. I know fillers aren't to be trusted, but Naruto specifically said he was in love with a girl named Sakura and will do anything to win her over... to me that is very significant. Filler, yeah, but comforting to me. 

I probably babbled off topic ^^; Sorry...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users