~ Cheesecake & Broken Pencil Sharpeners ~

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Feb 7 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Favorite Cartoon Network Bumper~! <3333

Oh man, I remember this! wow.png

This was back when Cartoon Network was still good and innovative, le sigh~

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jul 28 2009, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two Fifty-Something (in the) Morning Theme: P A N C A K E S !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm. If I keep ranting, I'm not going to feed this maple syrup hunger of mines.

Maybe read a fanfiction or finish sketching something before mah sleepytiemz? (speaking of sketches: random yet intimate :3)

Ciao loves~ sakura.gif

It's nice to see you up and about on the forums again. We've missed ya th_glomp.gif

#22 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:59 AM

Friday Night's Theme: S W I R L Y L O L L I P O P S ~ !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever have the feeling that you're being smothered when cleaning your house? o.o

Well, my kitchen and bathroom has been giving me such a feeling for the past few days while my mom and I prepare everything for her 50th Birthday Celebration. And a reminder, being attacked by a turned over box of pots and pans isn't all too fun.

I really think my apartment is out to kill me. mellow.gif

Especially since the elevator continues to break down whenever I decide should I, or should I not, take it. Seeing as me and elevators haven't been on par with each other for many years.

Which is pretty sad... I used to love counting up to the nineteenth floor everytime that unforgiveable closed box would pass each floor! Why did you have to curse me with this fear, dearest cousin? Why, I ask?

Getting to the point. XD

Birthday celebrations have come and gone this early month of August. Both my dad and aunt have reached their fourty-eight years on the 3rd of August, catching up to my mom by a year - for only one week until she continues the "I'm two years older than you, STILL!" cycle. Other than cleaning up the house for our upcoming guests (or not...), we both decided that it might've just been better if we went out to eat this year, like we did our previous years.

Though I find it kind of iffy seeing as my mom has to cook her own food for her birthday =/

My Aunt's going on about how she's coming to cook for her big sister, but today we've received a phonecall that Aunt TC is unsure about even coming over to Staten Island. If I recall, the dearest cousin who caused my fear of elevators, was supposed to be out here today with her baby son.

Eh. Who's to know what happened.

~~~

The weird thing is... just thinking about all of this while trying to think of a birthday card to draw, watching the season premires of Monk and Psych, and taking time to watch Quest Crew's Week 7 Performance (speaking of which: ABDC Season 4 in two daaays~!)...

All of this makes me want to eat a swirly lollipop.

Yeah, those big ones that are dangerous for anyone younger than six or something.

Those are yuuuummmmmmy~~~~ <3

PS- I CAN'T WAIT FOR HARVEST MOON: ANIMAL BAZAAR ^_____^
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users