#21 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:12 AM

" Hold your sarcasm Haruka. " The young man sighed. " Alright. Is this meeting done with? I'm tired of talking already. " Hideaki looked around. " Genji, Haruka. In my room, we'll speak matters of privacy there. " He chanted as he gotten up , walking off, ignoring the other retainers and advisers. They were slowing him down already, even though they've barely began the fight.

#22 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

Haruka glanced at the occupants of the room. Noblemen-- Retainers, advisors... She never really cared for them. They were mainly concerned about the fate of their own lives, rather than that of Japan. With a nod that she knows Hideaki won't see anyway(force of habit or something like that), she follows Genji into the Daimyo's quarters, closing the door quietly behind her.

"What is it that you wished to speak of, Mi'Lord?"

#23 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

[[Considering that Hideaki's sister is in here....blololol IMPROV DRAMA POST.]

Hideaki sat down by the table where him and his sister were just about an [insert time amount here]. " I'm glad you three are gathered here. What I'm going to talk about is going to hit you strangely. You're all my most loyal friends. And family of course. " He nodded to his sister.

" Genji. If I die, you're forced to take care of my sister, if I have no heirs nor does Hanami....I'm expecting you to take charge of this clan and bring it up to the glory it deserves. Haruka. I wish for you to use all your contacts. Hire people like you. Once you have assembled a squad of ninja hand-picked by you, I'm promoting you. I want to develop a ninja squad, ready to attack form the inside and to retrieve information. "

Hideaki turned to his sister. " I expect you to be at your utmost behaviour and cope with the fact we're going to war. None of that 'Brother I want to be a warrior' mentality. You're the last bastion of the Ishida family and I'm expecting you to stay alive if I fail to do so. "

The young man was going to grab the rest of the sake on the table, but yet his hand stopped as he was going to grab the alcohol. Staring at the tea, his hand shifted and grasped the cup with the liquid that didn't destroy the young man's braincells.

#24 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

"I mean you no disrespect sir. But Your place is not on the battlefield. If anyone dies, It will be me. I rather doubt it however.

....but should you fall. *I* will do as you ask and lead this clan to victory."

Genji began to laugh. "If you died...heh, no matter. Your enemies will all meet the same end, Mi'Lord."

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 29 October 2009 - 03:49 AM.

#25 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:08 AM

For some reason, Haruka hadn't expected this. She didn't frown, nor did she smile. Her expression was carefully controlled to be neutral. She could not disagree, so she nodded.

"Of course, Mi'Lord. I will do as you have asked." She spoke in a low tone. Haruka hated formalities. Despised them, really. She preferred to call those she knew by name, but that wasn't proper, or polite, or 'right'. Formalities were pointless and gave the illusion of order and most of all, they annoyed her.

But nothing good ever really came of her speaking her mind, so Haruka did her best to keep to herself.

#26 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:17 AM

Hideaki drank the tea quickly.

" My words were spoken. And now I wish to be alone for today. " And with that this little secret meeting was gone. " ....Haruka. Use whatever resources you can. Genji...you have a free day. Hanami....you can do whatever you want. " With that , Hideaki began to drink his tea and silence fell down this room yet again.

#27 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:57 AM

Hanami was suprised when she heard loud footsteps coming towards the office of her brother. She quickly hid the small envelope she held, and smoothed out her hair. As she expected, it was her brother who came in, along with Genji-san and ... Ah, yes. Haruka-san. She knew that both of them are loyal friends of her brother, so she trusted them, unlike those old geezers who were usually surrounding themselves around her brother.

When Hideaki started talking, she listened intently. Her already pale face became paler, if that was even possible. She hoped he didn't notice.

"If he dies? What does he mean? No, Hideaki-niisan won't die. He can't. He won't leave me alone, right? Not like what Father did."

She opened her mouth to argue, but she quickly closed it again when he spoke directly to her. Her eyes went wide with shock.

"We're ... going to war? I still don't understand. But, no warrior talk, huh? He must have heard me shouting about it a few days ago."

"But ... Alright, brother. I will follow your request. I will try my best to meet your ... expectations."

When he finished, Hanami nodded dumbly, still trying to understand her brother's words. So, he's preparing everyone, especially her, Genji-san, and Haruka-san, to be ready for battle. She blinked twice, and her brother started to drink the tea she made.

"Ne, you said that I can do anything I want, so ... can I be a warrior like you?"

But, of course, she kept that to herself, and just watched the others wait for someone to speak again, when that awkward silence she hated so much came back, haunting the room.

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 29 October 2009 - 06:22 AM.

#28 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

Hideaki stared at his sister. " Hanami. Did you listen to me? I hope so. Because from now on times are going to be to tougher. And I don't like repeating myself. " The daimyo spoke as the tea was done. Now for that sake.

#29 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

"Yes, brother. As I said, I will try my very best."

When she said that, she wasn't really looking at him. For she could only stare at the lingering hand of her older brother, who was trying to grab the sake bottle again. So she quickly stood up, and took it away from its place.

"No sake, Hideaki-niisan. It's only noon."

#30 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Hideaki looked at the girl. " Give me the sake. Or else. " The young man spoke as he gotten up, his hand extended, awaiting the bottle to be given. He wasn't really in the mood.

#31 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:59 PM

"...."

Genji stared silently at the siblings, before speaking.

<!>...."Ah, Hanami-samma...It's time for your kendo lesson." He said, as he held out his hand palm open to her. And with the other hand Genji held the door open for the princess.

#32 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hideaki growled. " I hope it's not you Genji, putting this strain of thoughts in my sister. " The young man sighed as he sat down. " If somehow...you are responsible to put this 'I wanna be warrior' garbage into the mind of Hanami, you'll know my wrath. Even though you're almost a brother to me, you'll regret stepping out of your jurisdiction. " Then Hideaki turned the tables at his sister. " And you. If you pressure Genji at anyway possible...your punishment will be even more severe. " The mean façade of the daimyo began to appear.

" You'll have to live with the fact that Genji was punished. Guilt will eat your heart and mind. Genji has done a lot for our family. Do NOT let his reward be torture and lectures everyday due to your insolence. "

Hideaki has spoken. His iron-fist rule somehow squeezed everyone's lungs tighter when it was something relating his sister.

#33 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

Really now, talk about a dysfunctional family... With a sigh, Haruka briefly hoped that the angry drunk that is or was soon to be Ishida Hideaki. "Mi'Lord," She began in that polite tone that she loathed to use. "Perhaps it would be better if you were to eat something first?"

She glanced at Hanami for a moment before continuing. "A meal might calm your nerves, Mi'Lord."

After saying all that, Haruka could only ask herself why she didn't just get the hell out.

#34 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Oct 29 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hideaki growled. " I hope it's not you Genji, putting this strain of thoughts in my sister. " The young man sighed as he sat down. " If somehow...you are responsible to put this 'I wanna be warrior' garbage into the mind of Hanami, you'll know my wrath. Even though you're almost a brother to me, you'll regret stepping out of your jurisdiction. " Then Hideaki turned the tables at his sister. " And you. If you pressure Genji at anyway possible...your punishment will be even more severe. " The mean façade of the daimyo began to appear.

" You'll have to live with the fact that Genji was punished. Guilt will eat your heart and mind. Genji has done a lot for our family. Do NOT let his reward be torture and lectures everyday due to your insolence. "

Hideaki has spoken. His iron-fist rule somehow squeezed everyone's lungs tighter when it was something relating his sister.

"......" Genji didn't have a real reply to what his master had to say, however he felt as though there were no question in loyalty, and he would gladly give up his life.

....."Hanami-samma!" he said again, urging her to come along.

#35 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:38 PM

" Just vanish. All of you. I'll eat when I feel like it. I have praying and work to do! " He simply shrugged off the suggestions as he closed his eyes. " All of you. Begone. And close the door behind you. " With that, Hideaki simply walked off to the closet where he retrieved the biwa and took out another bottle of sake.

With that , he sat down on a small remote corner of the room and began to pray in whispers and small amounts of silence, praising Bishamonten and asking him to grant him strength and protect his allies in the upcoming war. After each verse was done being chanted, a dose of sake would fall down the daimyo's stomach. No hesitation, just pure liver poisoning in the name of a deity.

#36 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

Hikari whistled a happy little tune as she made her way towards the House of Ishida or rather the Honokawi Castle. She had received a tip from a passing vendor that the current Daimyo was looking for a few extra 'hands'. Hikari was passing through these lands belonging to the Daimyo, and she didn't really have anything else pressing to do at thins time, as she was a wandering Ronin and they always went where the wind took them.

I wonder how Papas Mugen and Jin are doing right now, Hikari thought to herself, as she made her way up to the front of the castle, and entered into the foyer where the Daimyo listened to petitions and requests from his people, as well as received gold and treasure from other dignitaries and nobles, who tried to gain favours from the Daimyo.

Hikari gave her family name, Fujino Hikari, to the person who would announce her presence to the Daimyo.

Then she decided to sit is a seiza style, rest her sword on her lap, and close her eyes in meditation as she waited for the Daimyo to grant her an audience.

#37 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:00 PM

Haruka scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Sake and prayers will not give you Japan." The ninja muttered to herself, doubting the alcoholic Hideaki heard her, anyway. She turned, walking swiftly past Genji and Hanami, leaving the room. She wasn't really angry. Just annoyed. One could only take so much of Ishida Hideaki's... Problems, for too long.

Anyway, she had a job to do. Something about assembling a ninja squad. It would keep her busy and at the moment, that's all that mattered. With these thoughts in mind, she headed for one of the Castle's many exits.

#38 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

Hanami could only glare at her brother. "Absolutely not, brother. Sake is just going to destroy you from within. I don't care what you will do to me. Just no sake today, please."

Then, she turned to Genji, who was calling out to her. "And, of course, Genji-san. I'll prepare myself for the lesson."

Her brother had spoken again. Unfortunately, her patience was slowly thinning. Closing her eyes, she sighed deeply. "Hideaki-niisan, these lessons that Genji-san here is teaching me, are only for basic defense. I only take this to ... protect myself from harm." She then opened them, staring straight to her brother, showing no fear. "And, I know the consequences ... for me, and especially Genji-san. Just trust me on this. I won't get in the way, because even I know how to make my own decisions."

She glanced at Genji and Haruka, before nodding slightly. "Let's go, now."

With that, she walked out of the door, before turning around to look at her brother, smiling widely. "And, Haruka-san is right, niisan. You ... need to eat, alright?

---

A few moments later, she came out of her room, dressed in her armor, all black. She took her 'shinai' out of a wooden box, and walked towards Genji. She smiled at him, excitement flashing in her eyes. "Ne, Genji-san. Let's start."

---

EDIT: Notes: I'm not entirely sure with the 'shinai'. I researched about kendo, (tongue.gif), and two types of swords came out. The 'bokken', and the 'shinai'. I'm not entirely sure what I should have used, so I just picked the one that I saw was being used in a video. happy.gif If there's something wrong, I'll just edit the post above.

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 30 October 2009 - 03:54 AM.

#39 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

" Sir. " A messenger tried to captive the attention of the daimyo who was praying. " Sirrrr? " He asked yet again.

" ...Bishamonten wonders why do you do persist in stopping my prayer. " He cocked his head to the messenger as the peasant began to speak. " There's a woman waiting to see you. She appears to be a warrior. " The messenger finished his sentence.

The daimyo sighed. Female warriors? His sister would have a riot day with this.... " Bring her in. " Hideaki sighed as he drank the rest of the sake and recomposed himself. Today was being...a rather busy day.

The messenger came back to the female warrior. " The daimyo will see you know, ma'am. My apologies for being so late. " The young man then rushed off, more things to do around the castle.

#40 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:03 AM

A few moments later, she came out of her room, dressed in her armor, all black. She took her 'shinai' out of a wooden box, and walked towards Genji. She smiled at him, excitement flashing in her eyes. "Ne, Genji-san. Let's start."

---

EDIT: Notes: I'm not entirely sure with the 'shinai'. I researched about kendo, (tongue.gif), and two types of swords came out. The 'bokken', and the 'shinai'. I'm not entirely sure what I should have used, so I just picked the one that I saw was being used in a video. happy.gif If there's something wrong, I'll just edit the post above.

---

...in the Dojo.

"Hai!" He nodded at her noticing her readiness to practice.

Genji stood with his hands in the air, taking on a defensive position.

"Now, attack!" he shouted at her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users