Close
Photo

Nigahiga Naruto Fake Movie Trailer in Japan! And a beautiful Sakura makeup Tutorial by sasaki asahi!

HetareBBoy as Gaara megwin as Neji Ryan Higa as Naruto sean fujiyoshi as shikamaru Orson Machizuki as sasuke sasaki asahi as sakura kenroku as lee someone as kakashi someone as iruka

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Oh. I just read Canadian_DJ post about him replying to her. Plus I'm pretty sure if he hated Sakura then he would like Hinata. If he liked Hinata, I'm pretty sure he would try to put a NaruHina moment in the Naruto parody video this topic is about. :P

Yeah, in fact he likes sakura and all those characters he mentioned in his video. And ironically all the characters he put in his video are the top ten popular characters in naruto! (Its from the databook it added all the 7 polls) I guess all japanese think the same :smug:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#22 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

That was awesome! :wow:  :chuckle: Dat Ryan.  :smug:

#23 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

Well, for anyone still wondering if Ryan hates Sakura or not I think this video makes it fairly obvious he doesn't. Go around the 2 minute mark.

#24 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

hahah perv ryan

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#25 PinkHabanero

PinkHabanero

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

yeah.. I've watched this video too xD

#26 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Well, for anyone still wondering if Ryan hates Sakura or not I think this video makes it fairly obvious he doesn't. Go around the 2 minute mark.

Haha what did I tell you guys! :blush:

Ryan doesnt hate sakura, he likes sakura. Well, no surprise here, sakura is awesome. And no surprise that he also is narusaku sj ce it makes sense.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#27 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

hmm did ryan shout sakura after goku flies back to the sky? haha 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FEo2ipzypTQ (2.55)

Edited by Hanabi, 04 January 2014 - 01:58 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#28 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

hmm did ryan shout sakura after goku flies back to the sky? haha 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FEo2ipzypTQ (2.55)

No he said Sasuke  :lol:

ナルサク

#29 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

^haha coz i couldnt hear clearly.

2UFqbUS.gif