A thought

#23 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Actually I'm glad that Sakura didn't get the cloak because we all know people gonna tear down the K11 for using Naruto's power.

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

i think this war will end in the next volume, and that is next year.

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Well, I jinxed it by being a chapter all about that one attack, but it is the most important one. Now that we know it hit him, what's next? It's crazy to think that this chapter devoted to friends because here's the thing, Obito has imagined a scene of what if Obito NEVER went bad after Rin's death. Could he really achieve Hokage? Could he have friends on his side? Could he have gotten his dream? Could he have a life? I got to say, that's sad but it's something that the path was missed because there's only one choice and never going back.

Here's one thing I find it funny: Sakura wasn't part of it because Rin doesn't exist in Obito's could have been future. What's more crazy is that since Sasuke was in presence, it filled in the Kakashi's position with Obito. Now I don't know why he would think that though it would seem the faction that was created just now got him thinking about the path that he could have taken.

So, is it truly over? We don't know but we did got trick before, so I will hold my ground and wait for next chapter. Madara could step in, but how can he make it prologue so long for 6 more chapters. If this part didn't work, well it at least make him on the road to TnJ really close. So what's next? I have no idea. If the attack did in fact knocked him down, I don't know what will happen. If the attack only injured him enough to get in caution status, then the fight continues but it begs the question if he does survive, what's going to happen to Naruto and Sasuke? This attack must defeat him or god knows they may be out of chakra. One thing I just remember, Naruto is not truly done because he still have to extract those bijuus. Now if we truly come to that, how you think the situation would go down? Will Sasuke actually disagree heavily? So yeah, there's many turmoil on the horizon, whether Obito is down and out or not. It doesn't help if Madara is still left. So yes, the only question in your head right now should be: Is he defeated?

#26 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

So Obitos wishes and dreams are breakting their way free from his suppression.

Rin didn't took place yet. Or is the graveyard scene with Kakashi meant the way that Obito is able to suffer about Rins death? 

I also wonder  Sakura is seperated from the other Rookies.

I wonder what this "connection" with his wishes and dreams is leading Obito to. At least it makes him attackable ...

Edited by lupina, 16 October 2013 - 07:24 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#27 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Actually I'm glad that Sakura didn't get the cloak because we all know people gonna tear down the K11 for using Naruto's power.

What are you talking about, it's mainly only Sakura who is criticized for "not using her own power," haha.  ;)

#28 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

I have a feeling that Kakashi will die along with Obito.  :confused:

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

The fact that the "what if" situation was brought, makes me believe that we're getting more close to the Rin/Sakura parallel.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#30 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Wow, I didn't expect the battle to end so soon, it seemed short but I liked it none the less and I liked the AU Obito imagined (I wonder how long it will take for someone to write a fanfic in the universe), I liked seeing the K11 in the cloaks but I would've also liked to see Sakura in one, oh well.

Can't wait till next week.

This chapter made me laugh, I'm not sure why.  I'm just laughing.  I'm wondering though, if Kakashi and Obito's eyes are connected, what'll happen to Kakashi (Kakashi's Sharingan) when Obito does die =/.  I'm a bit annoyed that the friends rasenganed Obito, would rather that they got the cloak and used their own moves.  Oh well, at least Sakura wasn't used as a minion of Naruto's.[/spoiler]

All of the Shaningans that Danzo had worked perfectly fine, so there's no reason to believe that Kakashi's would be any different, in my opinion at least

EDIT: removed spoiler tags

Edited by Jake, 16 October 2013 - 07:23 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

This has to be done...

Narrator voice: Thanks to his friends, Naruto and Sasuke were able to launch a successful attack against Obito, but does this spell the end for him or is he just luring Naruto and the rest of his friends into a false sense of security? Find out in the next chapter of Dragon Ball Z err, Naruto!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

hey guys I'm back.

thou I'm thinking

Edited by T XD, 16 October 2013 - 07:27 AM.

#33 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Well, I jinxed it by being a chapter all about that one attack, but it is the most important one. Now that we know it hit him, what's next? It's crazy to think that this chapter devoted to friends because here's the thing, Obito has imagined a scene of what if Obito NEVER went bad after Rin's death. Could he really achieve Hokage? Could he have friends on his side? Could he have gotten his dream? Could he have a life? I got to say, that's sad but it's something that the path was missed because there's only one choice and never going back.

Here's one thing I find it funny: Sakura wasn't part of it because Rin doesn't exist in Obito's could have been future. What's more crazy is that since Sasuke was in presence, it filled in the Kakashi's position with Obito. Now I don't know why he would think that though it would seem the faction that was created just now got him thinking about the path that he could have taken.

So, is it truly over? We don't know but we did got trick before, so I will hold my ground and wait for next chapter. Madara could step in, but how can he make it prologue so long for 6 more chapters. If this part didn't work, well it at least make him on the road to TnJ really close. So what's next? I have no idea. If the attack did in fact knocked him down, I don't know what will happen. If the attack only injured him enough to get in caution status, then the fight continues but it begs the question if he does survive, what's going to happen to Naruto and Sasuke? This attack must defeat him or god knows they may be out of chakra. One thing I just remember, Naruto is not truly done because he still have to extract those bijuus. Now if we truly come to that, how you think the situation would go down? Will Sasuke actually disagree heavily? So yeah, there's many turmoil on the horizon, whether Obito is down and out or not. It doesn't help if Madara is still left. So yes, the only question in your head right now should be: Is he defeated?

It seems it could be headed towards what I expected... the attack did in fact hit, It even seems from the panel that Obito was cut in half because of it. Some real damage has been done if he is not dead already. There is no better opportunity for Madara to step in than it is now, Obito is weakened and Madara can do something about it to make his own plan come true. With Obito imagining being besides his friends and him becoming hokage with the help of them.. I could just imagine why Obito would help the alliance defeat Madara if he isn't dying already... It would be his way of achieving a purposeful death. 

#34 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Very good point, Jake.  I wonder though, what is with this new connection between Obito and Kakashi?  Is it because Obito is close to his conversion?  I guess that would explain all the years Kakashi was unaware of the fact that Obito is actually alive.

#35 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

I really loved the what if dynamic kishi brought into this chapter with Obito's character this week, it was pretty creative to see. Yes Sakura did make an appearance which I am happy for, and the Kyubbi Susanoo Fusion Mode was insane. I also do think the Rin/Sakura Parallel will be coming up soon because of what happened in this week's chapter.

My review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#36 That Uchiha

That Uchiha

The Avatar's Love

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Korrasami, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The 100

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

Well the stage has been set, get ready for TnJ. Maybe as soon as next chapter. R.I.P Obito as a villain. 

SasuNaru combo was amazing!

The K11 getting the cloak was a bit ridiculous in my opinion. 

Obito's what if scenario was the best part, I wish things could have turned out that way. :(

307yhqh.gif

"Asami is Korra's Heart"
[follow for more korrasami & atla / lok]

#37 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Madara will have his one or two or few chapters before he's defeated.

#38 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Who thinks the war will end before the final chapter of this volume? It would give time for character conversations and exploring how each person interact after the dust has been settles and most likely a NaruSaku moment? with Minato watching? yeah, that would be great.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Wow, got a lot of likes. It must be my day. Thanks. :happy:

It seems it could be headed towards what I expected... the attack did in fact hit, It even seems from the panel that Obito was cut in half because of it. Some real damage has been done if he is not dead already. There is no better opportunity for Madara to step in than it is now, Obito is weakened and Madara can do something about it to make his own plan come true. With Obito imagining being besides his friends and him becoming hokage with the help of them.. I could just imagine why Obito would help the alliance defeat Madara if he isn't dying already... It would be his way of achieving a purposeful death. 

Yeah, it has hit him, I just want to wait because I feel like I got tricked many times. Remember, the last time it connected, it felt like they got him down good, only to be negated. That being said I do think it hit him big time, but is it enough for him to put down? That I don't know yet and I would wait. Yes, this is the right time for Madara to step in and get his dream, but again, let's just wait. If Obito is not down, I could imagine this could be bad not because he will go all out since he's weakened, but because Naruto might get tired. So yes, this attack is crucial and it must be a winning strike. 5th chapter is next and I don't know how Kishi would stretch this long. Now, it could be bad if Obito is reminded Rin once more because that is his driving force. So again, I feel like I should not celebrate on his defeat or "defeat" because again, we got tricked before, will it happen again. I would say if anything, it really filled 100% on friends' department on Obito. Now we have to see what's next.

#40 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

It's because

Naruto doesn't perceive them as being tools or assets to be exploited in a fight. We know that he's capable of projecting Kurama's chakra out of his body to attack enemies with numerous Rasengan. He demonstrated this feat when he and Killer Bee encountered a group of White Zetsu. The only reason for this tactic not being replicated is because of Kishi's need to emphasise (once again) the "significance" of friendship triumphing over nihilism.

When you look at the situation from a strategic point of view it doesn't serve any benefit for all of them to get involved when Naruto can just as easily direct the Rasengans without endangering anyone or removing much needed manpower from the attack against the tree monster. And why is it coincidentally just the Rookies who receive this mental plea for assistance? What about everyone else who are also using Kurama's chakra? Did Naruto decide to selectively give out the command to just the Rookies? Why not have Joe the shinobi from Iwagakure come along as well? Everyone on that battlefield has been influenced by Naruto. If he was intending to portray a moral example then why not give more people the opportunity to help?

This probably sounds like nitpicking to you though. Either way I don't expect this collective effort to last for much longer unless the fight isn't over and Naruto continues to make a Rasengan for each of them to use as they manually swing Kurama's tails around. 

Edited by Atheck, 16 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users