• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#581 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

From the beginning, I liked it okay. Naruto had a crush on Sakura, and it was pretty cute. But part two is where I really began to love NaruSaku. The reason I love it is because there aren't only "big" moments that make up the entire foundation of the ship. You have to admit, out of all the possible ships, Naruto and Sakura have the most interactions. And that's why I love them. The foundation of their ship is the fact that they are constantly together, that through all their time together, they've become best friends. What's important to Sakura is important to Naruto, even if it means that he's willing to give her up (he's willing to try to bring Sasuke back for her, even though he loves her and doing so will mean that there's no chance she'll ever love him). That's what true, selfless love is. Naruto's sorrows and trials are Sakura's (clearly shown when she runs at Naruto while he's transforming into the Nine-Tails, or when she confesses she loves Naruto to try and ease his suffering). Naruto admires Sakura's abilities and always encourages her. His example is part of what encourages her to better herself. Sakura, likewise, has incredible respect for what Naruto can do. When Pain attacked the village, the person Sakura cried out to when the village was in destruction was Naruto. In her darkest moments, he's the one she can rely on. She even recognizes this, that the person who's always there and who she can always rely on is Naruto. I think their relationship works well, because Naruto is a thoughtless goof and Sakura's the only one who can honestly keep him in line. But even if she may be a little rough sometimes, she can also be tender and gentle. They've had precious moments, such as when Sakura hugged him and thanked him in front of the entire village. Anyway, I love NaruSaku because of their countless interactions together. I feel that each little interaction is what builds up the foundation, and the most moments build the strongest foundation. The happiest couples I know are best friends. That's why I love NaruSaku!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#582 Naruto_Sakura_Forever

Naruto_Sakura_Forever

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Love Sakura Haruno <3
    Love NaruSaku <3
    Love KibaHina <3
    Female
    Anime <3
    Cinema

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

1.Naruto is going to be Hokage, Sakura will surpass Tsunade one day.

They need to have a kid to carry on their legacy happy.gif.

2. They have had the most development that surpasses all the pairings.

3. Sakura cares for Naruto.

4. Naruto cares for Sakura.

5. They have the best fanfictions.

6. Kishimoto said that Sakura was based on his wife, he wouldn't his wife go to someone that treated her like crap.

7. They are made for each other.

8. If they were put together they'd make the best comedy couple ever.

9. If they were together they would be a power couple.

10. The main characters usually end up together.

11. Naruto deserves the best <3

12. They understand each other.

13. they've known each other since childhood.

14. They've grown up together.

15. They are soo cute together!!

sorry if i bashed it was not intended i just love Narusaku!!!!

Edited by Naruto_Sakura_Forever, 24 July 2014 - 05:34 PM.

#583 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

1.Naruto is going to be Hokage, Sakura will surpass Tsunade one day.

They need to have a kid to carry on their legacy happy.gif.

2. They have had the most development that surpasses all the pairings.

3. Sakura cares for Naruto.

4. Naruto cares for Sakura.

5. They have the best fanfictions.

6. Kishimoto said that Sakura was based on his wife, he wouldn't his wife go to someone that treated her like crap.

7. They are made for each other.

8. If they were put together they'd make the best comedy couple ever.

9. If they were together they would be a power couple.

10. The main characters usually end up together.

11. Naruto deserves the best <3

12. They understand each other.

13. they've known each other since childhood.

14. They've grown up together.

15. They are soo cute together!!

sorry if i bashed it was not intended i just love Narusaku!!!!

Actually I think Kishimoto said Kushina is based on his wife

#584 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

It has been said by friends of him that his wife is exactly like Sakura, he compared his wife to Kushina so he wouldn't give a huge pairing hint (but c'mon, Kushina is just like Sakura lol). Saying Sakura was based on the type of woman he likes would just make things too obvious. Kind of "best lady goes to...... the hero!" 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#585 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

then Kushina is based on Sakura lol

ナルサク

#586 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

then Kushina is based on Sakura lol

Whoops my fault! They are both like Kishimoto's wife lol

It has been said by friends of him that his wife is exactly like Sakura, he compared his wife to Kushina so he wouldn't give a huge pairing hint (but c'mon, Kushina is just like Sakura lol). Saying Sakura was based on the type of woman he likes would just make things too obvious. Kind of "best lady goes to...... the hero!" 

I overlooked that! Lol

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 04 August 2014 - 12:04 AM.

#587 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

Whoops my fault! They are both like Kishimoto's wife lol

I overlooked that! Lol

Nah, it's ok, what you said was right too, what both of you said is right. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#588 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:06 AM

Well Kishimoto's wife acts like Kushina and Sakura and Minato=Kushina and I'm also hoping Naruto=Sakura in the end if Sakura comes to her senses before the end of the manga.

#589 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Why I love NaruSaku? Here are the reasons:

1. Naruto loved Sakura since childhood

2. Sakura started to have feelings for Naruto

3. Their development throughout the series

4. Their similarities of MinaKushi 

5. They understand each other 

6. Their interactions

7. It's the only pairing that makes sense

8. They are both perverts

9. Their selfless relationship

10. Naruto is my favourite character, so I want what he wants

There are tons of more reasons why I love NaruSaku but i'm too lazy to write them.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 05 August 2014 - 05:14 AM.

#590 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:14 PM

I immediately started liking it in chapter 3. I've been where Naruto has been. Being in love with a girl who always remains out of my reach. I know what that's like. So I root for him, hoping that he'll finally get the girl he's loved for so long. But after today's chapter, I dunno . . . I don't think we'll ever see that happen. Among many things, this chapter has made me like Sakura less and less. There is simply no reason for her to love Sasuke. Sasuke himself even says this. Pretty bad characterization if you ask me.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 25 September 2014 - 06:15 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#591 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

Well i havent posted in this thread since like 2 years . I am just gonna add some points i didnt really think of posting it. Well my life is more or less like naruto except i have my parents with me. When i see natuto sttuggling that hard i really think that hr deserves someone who would loosen his pain and make him feel better . Whrn i look at sakura she reminds me of someone i do really like. I guess that made me like NS when i saw them in episode 3 .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#592 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

It's the only possible romantic relationship in this manga that looks :

-mutual (at least in term of friendship)

-they haven't tried to kill one another. Big selling point considering this manga.

-they look like they could have fun together when they aren't angsting about Sasuke.

Edited by abloublou, 30 September 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#593 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

When I first started shipping characters, I liked ALL ships. 

The only ones that stayed were Sasusaku, Sasukarin, and Narusaku. (And I mean of course a few others...) 

I consider myself a "rational" reader-I try my absolute best for my bias not to get the best of me. And I think that's the reason why I began to ship Narusaku. I mean, it makes the most sense story-wise. Idk if canon, but...

They're the most significant pairing in Naruto that has "growth". And what I mean by that is, if there was a drawn out race on all the pairings and their interactions/moments, Narusaku would be in the lead. From the manga, to fillers in the anime, to movies, they have the most interactions after Part 2. One can only be lead to believe that even if there is no romance involved, at least there is a strong bond. (I will even go out of my way to say that they've seen each other more times than Sasuke and Naruto thanks to Part 2). 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#594 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

The most appealing reason for shipping NS is the irony of it. Because love and life is the master of irony.

And that makes this couple in my eyes very attractive because it's so realistic and honestly, i'm tired 

of reading or seeing those fairytale-lovestories.

I like it too because NS is a nice example for trying hard in everything and that you have to be active in every relationship and you should not expect anything from the other one if you genuinely love him/her.

#595 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

I answered this once before. It's really simple why I like NaruSaku; the DEVELOPMENT. Even for someone who claimed to hate Naruto without knowing who he really was early on, Sakura sure showed a lot of moments where she felt her heart race because of him, or where he showed her the REAL him, like when he wanted his headband back from Zabuza, or asking for her help when learning how to tree climb, as well as how she just had that smile when Sasuke told her that Naruto saved her from Gaara. 

It was just that one first spark of seeing that from the first arc with Zabuza that made me think "You know, even if Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke, it seems to me like Naruto is more of a fit for her since he actually cares, and in spite of what she thinks and feels, she cares about him a lot too." And y'know what? I was right.

Even if we've been trolled so much these last few years, in spite of lack of consistency, I still think that in the end, Naruto is meant to be with Sakura, as is the other way 'round. Considering they both have supported each other so much, and Sakura's even admitted that more than anyone else, Naruto has understood her and helped her when she needed it the most, even putting his life on the line for her. Even if he's too damn dumb to realize her feelings for him have changed to love, deep down, he will realize sooner or later even if he acts like he doesn't want to be with her, he still can't let go of his feelings for her.

#596 Keikaku

Keikaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

I like the pairing because it makes me laugh.

(keikaku means plan)

#597 Eugenics

Eugenics

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Genetic enhancements

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

She acts like she is his mother. It's meant to be!

#598 Dynared

Dynared

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

Because it actually feels like a relationship between two people, not being a character and a Mary Sue insert, or a character and an author mouthpiece.

Too many times in fiction, romance, that is, badly written romance, occurs automatically without the audience being given a reason why other than "We told you so," or "one person is clearly in love, who cares what the other guy thinks?"  Those types of relationships never appeal to me because they come across as either boring and saccharine, or in certain cases (one which I think fits NaruHina to an absolute tee) wish fulfillment from someone who is really lonely.  

Among the leads, the NaruSaku relationship seems to be the only one that hasn't had a tragic ending (yet anyway, come on Kishi, don't screw this up) where the character arc is believable as a relationship.  Neither is a perfect person.  He's brash, immature, and puts his foot in his mouth quite often.  She's hot headed, short tempered, and loud.  But it's those imperfections that make them a good match, even as friends.  They compliment each other's weaknesses.  They actually act like two real people with agreements, disagreements, etc.  Neither would let the other step over them.

And it really speaks to the main theme of the series, namely "hard work and effort can turn even the most jaded souls."  It turned Gaara (who when introduced was pretty much a homicidal maniac) and Neji into allies, Tsunade from a drunken recluse to Hokage, and united everyone against a common foe.  And it turned a girl's hatred for a troublemaker into a friendship, and maybe finally, love.

To throw that away for a lazy self insert that's only popular because of her breasts and Asian features would be such a waste of development.

#599 Chekkem

Chekkem

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I like it because Sakura has a nice forehead.

Obito really is the coolest guy.

#600 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:55 PM

Because I like them visually and because my username :hehehe:

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users