Close
Photo

How will you react *IF* Naruhina becomes the final pair?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hey, does dream counts?

#42 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

Hey, does dream counts?

For Hinata it does.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

For Hinata it does.

Well then, it's time to react.

#44 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:52 AM

I'd start writing naughty NaruSaku fanfiction. Seriously, if that did happen I'd be mad. Why the heck put in soo mant NS hints in the first place? My rage would be enough to kill an entire nation!

#45 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

I'd start writing naughty NaruSaku fanfiction. Seriously, if that did happen I'd be mad. Why the heck put in soo mant NS hints in the first place? My rage would be enough to kill an entire nation!

Just tell me what nation you plan on killing so I can get out of there.

664086690_1145760.gif

#46 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

I've been having doubts... I mean the handholding really did seem like it was hinting at NaruHina I don't know.. 

It also doesn't help that all my friends are 100% sure that NH is canon, and that NS never even existed :/

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#47 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Granted I haven't discussed pairings with many NH shippers. The ones I have seen from them--I mean ones that I've actually come across in my net surfing (as opposed to the ones I've heard through the words of fellow NS supporters), just don't add up to me. I mean, the pro-NH arguments I have seen seemed workable until it was pointed out that Naruto and Hinata really haven't had much interaction. After that, none of the pro-NH arguments I have seen add up. At least, none that argue that NH is endgame. 

I get the idea that NH shippers got hooked onto NH either from part one (where it actually seemed possible), or in the filler episodes. I don't like making statements that could come across as generalizations, but it seems like their arguments are based in wishful thinking. I'm not saying that all are like that, mind. I would be curious to see the thoughts from an unbiased NH fan.

In any case, as much as NS makes the most sense and has the most development, I'll also acknowledge that anything is possible in fiction. For all I know it could end up all "development be damned; NH is canon". But then, too, Naruto loves Sakura and there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason to believe he's stopped loving her. And to my knowledge in this kind of fiction the hero usually gets the girl he likes in the end.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 05 July 2014 - 05:23 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#48 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Well then, it's time to react.

Not really. Say what you want even in her dreams NH still looks one-sided as fack.

eh10ut.jpg

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Not really. Say what you want even in her dreams NH still looks one-sided as fack.

Lol I was joking you know that. But yes, you're right.

#50 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Granted I haven't discussed pairings with many NH shippers. The ones I have seen from them--I mean ones that I've actually come across in my net surfing (as opposed to the ones I've heard through the words of fellow NS supporters), just don't add up to me. I mean, the pro-NH arguments I have seen seemed workable until it was pointed out that Naruto and Hinata really haven't had much interaction. After that, none of the pro-NH arguments I have seen add up. At least, none that argue that NH is endgame. 

I get the idea that NH shippers got hooked onto NH either from part one (where it actually seemed possible), or in the filler episodes. I don't like making statements that could come across as generalizations, but it seems like their arguments are based in wishful thinking. I'm not saying that all are like that, mind. I would be curious to see the thoughts from an unbiased NH fan.

In any case, as much as NS makes the most sense and has the most development, I'll also acknowledge that anything is possible in fiction. For all I know it could end up all "development be damned; NH is canon". But then, too, Naruto loves Sakura and there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason to believe he's stopped loving her. And to my knowledge in this kind of fiction the hero usually gets the girl he likes in the end.

Not to mention NH is still painfully one sided. There can be no NaruHina without Naruto and he's not shown anything that even hints at him having romantic feelings towards Hinata. I don't think he's even given her much thought since 615 and since then he's had several interactions with Sakura and even reinforced his feelings for her by proclaiming she's "more or less" his girlfriend.

If Kishimoto had continued to build NH after 615 from Naruto's side -- like maybe showing him expressing particular concern for her or just something to suggest that he feels a deeper affection for her than a friend and comrade -- then I would be able to see NaruHina as a more viable "threat". But as it is, there's nothing. Just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking. I'm not really sure where the confidence many fans have in NH comes from when it has so little substance, and what makes them so adamant that NaruSaku never even existed. :headscratch: It makes me wonder what they're seeing that I'm not.

#51 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

Not to mention NH is still painfully one sided. There can be no NaruHina without Naruto and he's not shown anything that even hints at him having romantic feelings towards Hinata. I don't think he's even given her much thought since 615 and since then he's had several interactions with Sakura and even reinforced his feelings for her by proclaiming she's "more or less" his girlfriend.

If Kishimoto had continued to build NH after 615 from Naruto's side -- like maybe showing him expressing particular concern for her or just something to suggest that he feels a deeper affection for her than a friend and comrade -- then I would be able to see NaruHina as a more viable "threat". But as it is, there's nothing. Just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking. I'm not really sure where the confidence many fans have in NH comes from when it has so little substance, and what makes them so adamant that NaruSaku never even existed. :headscratch: It makes me wonder what they're seeing that I'm not.

I agree with everything, but Naruto hasn't felt any negativeness towards Hinata as of yet, and I don't think it's possible he CAN be negative towards Hinata. What if Naruto gives Hinata a chance? I know that Naruto's love for Sakura is still there, but what if he does consider Hinata? I mean when he fell for Sakura in the beginning of the series, there was no particular reason he did, except that he just admired her. What if it's possible for Naruto to fall in love again, with Hinata? I don't like the thought, but it doesn't seem impossible :/

I really like NaruSaku, and I know by far that Sakura has moved on from Sasuke, but Naruto is very unsure of Sakura's feelings. That in itself makes loving her hard for him. I really hope Naruto and Sakura both sort out their feelings, and Naruto really confirms that all he feels for Hinata is friendship. Until then, I'm gonna keep feeling like NaruHina has a strong chance at happening, no matter how much I really want to deny it :l

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#52 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

@Iwantbuns:

About the hand-holding, this is all you have to think about: The follow-up. How did that moment get treated directly after and that will tell you if it was legitimate pairing moment for canon or not. I said it a long time ago when the chapter came out, but if 615 got treated differently with Naruto showing particular focus on Hinata and not showing really obvious, dominant feelings for another girl (Sakura), then I would say 615 was hinting at NH being canon. The follow-up was very different than that and follow-up matters.

It's the same for NaruHina's argument about Hinata's confession and Naruto's rage scene. It had potential to be a big deal and change the course of the pairings from Naruto's side, but instead all we got was Naruto still loving Sakura and even hanging out with her outside of missions when he could've talked to Hinata. Naruto was protective of Sakura, he looked sad at both seeing Sakura cry and then seeing her still have feelings for Sasuke. Sakura's whole confession was oozing with Naruto still loving Sakura from his reactions as well.

For the NH handholding, the most we've gotten ever since then is Hinata's feelings being constantly thrown in our faces. For Naruto, if a person has any understanding of his character, they would know that Naruto calling Sakura his girlfriend with Hinata not even that far away shows he has no feelings for her and it's still Sakura. Naruto never makes "jokes" like that (if that can even be called a joke) on his feelings. Naruto has to have some romantic attachment to Sakura still that's more dominant than whatever he feels for Hinata, otherwise he would've said "No" or "No, Hinata is". This isn't hard to explain, but the NH fans make it out like it's the hardest ever to grasp. :confused:

This is why I say 631 killed NH. Because if we go by logic and the characters, it technically did kill NH. The possibility of NH happening has no logical backing at this point. 631 made sure of that.

I hope this post makes you feel a little better about the whole NaruHina thing. :smile:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 06 July 2014 - 01:31 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#53 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

@xxRomanceGirlxx

Believe it or not, this actually did made me feel better about the whole thing... lol

Because you're absolutely right. Naruto and Hinata holding hands was a big thing, but the things that followed after it seemed to prove that it wasn't supposed to be a romantic scene on Naruto's part. Naruto has a lot more respect and care thrown Hinata's way, but I doubt he would ever force himself to love her more than a close comrade (I say "close" now, because they practically bonded over Neji's dead body...) Naruto seems to understand Hinata, and probably doesn't want to break her. However he still doesn't really know her apart from what he's seen from her on the battlefield. Although Hinata was all into holding his "big, strong" hand, Naruto was more interested in standing up and fighting for everyone he cared about.

Hinata was thinking about her love for him, but Naruto wasn't thinking about anything love-related for him and her. Naruto would never play with someone's feelings, but I still think he's not very smart when it comes to a girl's feelings. Sakura knows about how dense Naruto can be, but Hinata doesn't. Hinata doesn't know how far Naruto's pervertedness and loud, playful side goes. Hinata just doesn't plain know Naruto enough, to assume that what she feels for him is love -_- 

So yup, I'm pretty sure my insecurities on the pairing are pretty much gone. If NaruHina happens I'm just gonna facepalm. Really hard. Thanks for replying though, I needed that  :sweat:

#54 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

I agree with everything, but Naruto hasn't felt any negativeness towards Hinata as of yet, and I don't think it's possible he CAN be negative towards Hinata. What if Naruto gives Hinata a chance? I know that Naruto's love for Sakura is still there, but what if he does consider Hinata? I mean when he fell for Sakura in the beginning of the series, there was no particular reason he did, except that he just admired her. What if it's possible for Naruto to fall in love again, with Hinata? I don't like the thought, but it doesn't seem impossible :/

I really like NaruSaku, and I know by far that Sakura has moved on from Sasuke, but Naruto is very unsure of Sakura's feelings. That in itself makes loving her hard for him. I really hope Naruto and Sakura both sort out their feelings, and Naruto really confirms that all he feels for Hinata is friendship. Until then, I'm gonna keep feeling like NaruHina has a strong chance at happening, no matter how much I really want to deny it :l

I think Naruto is fond of Hinata, but the way he acts with her reminds me of a mentor or an older brother. He often tries to encourage her and convince her of her own strength, almost like he's taking her under his wing. I truly couldn't imagine him feeling or acting in a negative way towards her, but I also can't see him looking at her in a romantic light. He's pretty straightforward in his relationships with the people around him and his feelings towards those closest to him are unchanging -- just like Sasuke will always be his quasi brother no matter what he does, Sakura will always be the "cute girl he likes a lot". Naruto's simple like that.

I don't know how Kishi's going to resolve things with Naruto and Sakura, or with Sakura finally moving past Sasuke and openly acknowledging without any doubt that she doesn't love him anymore. I guess we'll just have to see how that all unfolds and hopefully it will be satisfactory. I would like to see Sakura move on fully from Sasuke before progressing further in her relationship with Naruto. I'm just hoping not to have something like, "I'm over Sasuke, now I love Naruto," because that just looks like a rebound. I'm not sure if Naruto and Hinata's relationship will be openly addressed or not.

Sheesh, it's late and I'm rambling. :pinch:

#55 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:47 AM

i will become this quote

Dylan A Rivers

2000-2014

June * died- */*/****

"Dylan watched his season finally, when it ended he coughed and coughed and coughed until he couldn't cough no more, then he fell into a asthma attack, squirmed back and fourth in the chair, and he fell back through the window down the well, and died waiting for jill to help jack from the well."

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#56 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

I think Naruto is fond of Hinata, but the way he acts with her reminds me of a mentor or an older brother. He often tries to encourage her and convince her of her own strength, almost like he's taking her under his wing. I truly couldn't imagine him feeling or acting in a negative way towards her, but I also can't see him looking at her in a romantic light. He's pretty straightforward in his relationships with the people around him and his feelings towards those closest to him are unchanging -- just like Sasuke will always be his quasi brother no matter what he does, Sakura will always be the "cute girl he likes a lot". Naruto's simple like that.

I don't know how Kishi's going to resolve things with Naruto and Sakura, or with Sakura finally moving past Sasuke and openly acknowledging without any doubt that she doesn't love him anymore. I guess we'll just have to see how that all unfolds and hopefully it will be satisfactory. I would like to see Sakura move on fully from Sasuke before progressing further in her relationship with Naruto. I'm just hoping not to have something like, "I'm over Sasuke, now I love Naruto," because that just looks like a rebound. I'm not sure if Naruto and Hinata's relationship will be openly addressed or not.

Sheesh, it's late and I'm rambling.  :pinch:

You're totally right! I think Naruto sees her as practically a sister, and he does seem to interact with her in that type of way :o People always say that Naruto and Sakura have a brother/sister relationship, but to me it seems like Naruto acts like a brother to Hinata without even realizing it (like Neji in a way). He barely knows Hinata, but what he's seen from her on the battlefield with her drive to protect him and stand up for Neji, he has this sort of respect towards her. It isn't in romantic nature, but it's more of a mature kind of acknowledgement. This actually crossed off a lot of my doubts, because I don't actually see Naruto falling in love with Hinata, when he doesn't even know much about her. Sakura, in a way, was the one who actually taught him to love more maturely and selflessly.

Yup. He is so gonna be with Sakura. And Hinata will be damn happy for them  :P

And about the Sakura to Sasuke thing... I have without a doubt that from EVERYTHING Sakura's been through, the choice is obvious for her. She's fully aware of the situation Sasuke put on her and Naruto. She's not dumb, and she's definitely not a fangirl anymore (even though Sakura-haters like to think otherwise). Is there really a reason for her to even go to Sasuke? She cares for him, but that care can only go so far, when there's nothing going on the other side. Neglect, guilt, emotional abuse... this causes someone to logically fall less out of love for someone. Not the other way around.

I know for a fact that Sakura will move on from Sasuke. It's been implied, and it's gonna happen. It doesn't have to directly lead her to Naruto, but the implications that she may or may not have feelings for Naruto, settles it for me. She loves Naruto. Someone with that kind of selfless care, admiration, and trust towards Naruto - that's from Sakura. Naruto might be unsure, or might not want to accept himself being second-choice, but I know Naruto's not her second-choice. Sakura's feelings for him gradually grew throughout the WHOLE entire series. From blind hate, to forced friendship, to genuine friendship, to admiration, to trust, to concern/care, to just plain feelings for him. Naruto doesn't know how much Sakura changed for him, but we as the viewers know it, and we'll root for them :)

#57 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

And about the Sakura to Sasuke thing... I have without a doubt that from EVERYTHING Sakura's been through, the choice is obvious for her. She's fully aware of the situation Sasuke put on her and Naruto. She's not dumb, and she's definitely not a fangirl anymore (even though Sakura-haters like to think otherwise). Is there really a reason for her to even go to Sasuke? She cares for him, but that care can only go so far, when there's nothing going on the other side. Neglect, guilt, emotional abuse... this causes someone to logically fall less out of love for someone. Not the other way around.

I know for a fact that Sakura will move on from Sasuke. It's been implied, and it's gonna happen. It doesn't have to directly lead her to Naruto, but the implications that she may or may not have feelings for Naruto, settles it for me. She loves Naruto. Someone with that kind of selfless care, admiration, and trust towards Naruto - that's from Sakura. Naruto might be unsure, or might not want to accept himself being second-choice, but I know Naruto's not her second-choice. Sakura's feelings for him gradually grew throughout the WHOLE entire series. From blind hate, to forced friendship, to genuine friendship, to admiration, to trust, to concern/care, to just plain feelings for him. Naruto doesn't know how much Sakura changed for him, but we as the viewers know it, and we'll root for them :)

I think Sakura does love Naruto, but I'm not sure she's fully aware of it yet. I just hope Sakura's realization of her feelings for Naruto doesn't ride on the coattails of the resolution of her feelings for Sasuke. Once she sees that, while she cares about Sasuke, she's no longer in love with him I would like to see more interactions with Naruto and Sakura -- romantic or otherwise -- leading up to canonization. Not something like, Sakura's over Sasuke bam! NaruSaku's canon. I personally think it deserves more than that. You know what I mean?

I guess I'm just concerned about Kishi possibly cutting corners in order to have a "surprise" factor when NaruSaku is made official. It's not something I would be thinking about if my confidence in Kishi's writing weren't so low.

And oh my god, I had this all typed out when I accidently deleted it. :argh: So frustrating. I probably forget some of the stuff I'd typed before it was deleted.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 06 July 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#58 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

I think Sakura does love Naruto, but I'm not sure she's fully aware of it yet. I just hope Sakura's realization of her feelings for Naruto doesn't ride on the coattails of the resolution of her feelings for Sasuke. Once she sees that, while she cares about Sasuke, she's no longer in love with him I would like to see more interactions with Naruto and Sakura -- romantic or otherwise -- leading up to canonization. Not something like, Sakura's over Sasuke bam! NaruSaku's canon. I personally think it deserves more than that. You know what I mean?

I guess I'm just concerned about Kishi possibly cutting corners in order to have a "surprise" factor when NaruSaku is made official. It's not something I would be thinking about if my confidence in Kishi's writing weren't so low.

And oh my god, I had this all typed out when I accidently deleted it. :argh: So frustrating. I probably forget some of the stuff I'd typed before it was deleted.

You've got a point there. I really hope she does get a self-realization of some sort. It's been implied that Sakura has feelings for Naruto, and it's been implied that she's moving on from Sasuke, but I do really want it to be resolved completely. I don't know how Kishi's gonna go about doing it, but I just hope he doesn't screw it up. Otherwise all that development he built up for her would go down the drain instantly, and that's just failure in writing a heroine. He's been doing an okay job by now, but I want it to just be confirmed in a sense (especially since I'm getting sick and tired of hearing people say she's still a fangirl for Sasuke, which is just pretty annoying at this point  :glare:)

Just please, please, Kishi do not screw it up, do not kill this character completely after everything   :omfg: 

And wow. I hate it so much when that happens. You just write a whole 2 paragraphs that meant everything and BAM it's gone. I try to copy in between writing just in case that happens. Btw, you do know that when you're writing a post here and you accidentally delete it all, you can just press the undo button and it all comes back? Just in case you weren't aware ^^

#59 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

The only way I can see NH happening is if Kishi succumbs to the rabid Hinata fandom from Jump Festa 2010, retconning and betraying all of the NS development that happened in the story.

#60 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

well-avada-kedavra-o.gif

Well, Avada Kedavara.

Hahah, just kidding. If NaruSaku didn't become canon, I would complain to my NS friends for probably a month or two, talk about how stupid of a mangaka Kishi is, vow to never write something so ridiculous, wonder what the crap I missed, and most of all, I'd be so infuriated because all the NH and SS fans would never be forced to see the validity and beauty of this ship. 

But honestly, it isn't worth contemplating because it isn't gonna happen :P NaruSaku's gonna be canon and that's that!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users