• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:54 PM

What will happen to it now that we know? Will it still be around cause I'm still staying.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:58 PM

Did you read the chapters already? If so, then send me a link. Otherwise, just wait until they actually come out! It is not hard! :glare:

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#3 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Spoilers are out . and our ship has sunk. everyone brace.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#4 kidNinja

kidNinja

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

Spoilers are out . and our ship has sunk. everyone brace.

I give up, there's no reasoning with you people. Be back when the chapters are actually out, if it's all legit then I'll give my opinion. Until then, I believe nothing until it's officially out.

#5 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

It's legit. Everything you knew about this whole manga was a lie. Kishimoto never gave a kitten about the developments put into a pairing in ways that would make sense to the average reader.

#6 kidNinja

kidNinja

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

It's legit. Everything you knew about this whole manga was a lie. Kishimoto never gave a kitten about the developments put into a pairing in ways that would make sense to the average reader.

Perhaps, but still need to see it in its entirety before I say anything.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

Whoever made this website please don't shut it down. I love this place and I love you guys and I still love NS.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

Even if those spoilers were true... why would Smiter want to close this site? The existence of this site is not dependent on the canonicity of NS.

Anyway, emotions are tense right now, and I am afraid that this thread may cause more arguments, although that was not your intent. I think that a mod should shut it down.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#9 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:29 PM

Nooo......I'm not believing any of that until I read the chapter.
Those are digitally colored pages. Japanese ain't dc or marvel. They don't do digitally colored.
Came from a troll.
My host families kids laughed at those pages. No one I mean no one has those scans yet. The ending of a series is taken care with pride till the actually printed deliveries.

It's the end. They aren't gonna spend soo much time on bs like that.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#10 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

We will continue to discuss NaruSaku, and this website will live on. We will ship it in fanfiction, as we are much smarter than the creator of the Naruto manga.

#11 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Even if those spoilers were true... why would Smiter want to close this site? The existence of this site is not dependent on the canonicity of NS.

Anyway, emotions are tense right now, and I am afraid that this thread may cause more arguments, although that was not your intent. I think that a mod should shut it down.

I don't mean to break it to you but the spoilers are way to legit to be not true. what im expecting to happen in this forum is a lot of bashing and trolls to come in. :ninja:  

Edited by rikakim94, 05 November 2014 - 03:33 PM.

#12 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

We've just been told to bend over and get kittened by Kishimoto. 

Do mind me being here...

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

We will continue to discuss NaruSaku, and this website will live on. We will ship it in fanfiction, as we are much smarter than the creator of the Naruto manga.

Good. And yes we are. I mean in my Kingdom Hearts/Naruto crossover I made NaruSaku happen already. I may have made it too early but it's better writing than what Kishi wrote.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

Relax people! Regardless of the outcome of the final chapters and the movie this site isn't going anywhere soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users