147 replies to this topic

#121 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

I always crackshipped NaruIno. Mostly as bestfriends, but occasionally as friends with benefits in an AU where he hadn't met Sakura or she was dead or something. x )

ナルサク

#122 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

I always crackshipped NaruIno. Mostly as bestfriends, but occasionally as friends with benefits in an AU where he hadn't met Sakura or she was dead or something. x )

Same. NaruIno gives me life *o*

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#123 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

I have to admit Naruino fanfics are the best beside narusaku ones

#124 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

I have always found Naruko and Sakura good. :D

7c8a51d7491e66c0786d45d4cb5ab144.jpg

#125 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:36 PM

Sakura x Lee?

Anyone? :wave:

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#126 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Meeee o/ not a huge community though.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#127 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

Have to agree with NaruIno. There's just something about that pairing that clicks when done right. Maybe it's just that Ino feels like some weird cross between Naruto and Sakura, so some aspects of her personality would mesh with Naruto's while having some of the same points as NaruSaku.

Though really, I like NarukoxSasuke when they're handled well. Love NarutoxFemSasuke but those are rarer.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#128 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

NaruIno works so well for an American tv- show highschool setting, Ino being that popular girl every guy is after, and Naruto ...obviously being the main character xD And even though she thinks he is a dork, she kind of grows fond of and eventually develops a crush on him. But she isn't the only one - Hinata, the shy but pretty girl from crafting classes slowly starts to show her appreciation. Since she is the popular girl, Naruto only has eyes for Ino, which results in Hinata suffering from heartbreak and eventually changing characters to the point that she transforms in the "knitting spider" that builds a web of yarn around its victims. But Ino also has a special ability, she has the fabulous hair, so Hinata somewhat has a change of heart. Suddenly, she is in love with Ino and becomes her handy-man. But let's not forget about Sakura, which was Inos best friend and Naruto's childhood friend and former crush, but who changed dramatically after becoming the girlfriend of heartthrob Sasuke.

Edited by Kasimir38, 27 November 2017 - 04:11 PM.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#129 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:37 PM

Have to agree with NaruIno. There's just something about that pairing that clicks when done right. Maybe it's just that Ino feels like some weird cross between Naruto and Sakura, so some aspects of her personality would mesh with Naruto's while having some of the same points as NaruSaku.

Though really, I like NarukoxSasuke when they're handled well. Love NarutoxFemSasuke but those are rarer.

This pairing when done right has the potential to be a real dark story of love and attachment to someone who's actually not good for you. One that works in a way that SS does not because Sakura's love had no basis or depth and she was portrayed as moving on from it and falling for Naruto. But with femNaruSasu, Sasuke usually actually loves Naruto. He's just not a normal person and doesn't know how to care for her or give her the attention and love she wants. And this is something he can't really learn because he's so kittened up, so it's an actual tragedy. Naruto has his heart, but it's not good enough and it never will be. Unlike canon SS where Sakura doesn't have his heart and never will so she shouldn't even be there and just makes herself look like an idiot.

Edited by DrK, 27 November 2017 - 08:59 PM.

#130 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:46 AM

The thing I keep coming back to is that by all rights, Fem-Naruto should be after Sasuke's affection right from the academy. We have a lonely girl here, desperate to prove herself in the eyes of others while at the same time having her accomplishments recognized. Sasuke is the object of desire for so many girls in their class, so by snagging him Naruko would accomplish something they would have to recognize. And at the same time it would also meant Sasuke, the top student in the class, would also recognize Naruko as being worthy of his affections. It just kinda fits to me.

Edited by RulesofNature, 30 November 2017 - 04:46 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

#131 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:55 AM

The thing I keep coming back to is that by all rights, Fem-Naruto should be after Sasuke's affection right from the academy. We have a lonely girl here, desperate to prove herself in the eyes of others while at the same time having her accomplishments recognized. Sasuke is the object of desire for so many girls in their class, so by snagging him Naruko would accomplish something they would have to recognize. And at the same time it would also meant Sasuke, the top student in the class, would also recognize Naruko as being worthy of his affections. It just kinda fits to me.

You know, that makes a lot of sense. But in most fanfictions it's Sasuke chasing after an oblivious fem Naruto. Like the interest always comes from Sasuke first at any rate even without the obliviousness. I wonder why that is.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 04:55 AM.

#132 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:13 AM

You know, that makes a lot of sense. But in most fanfictions it's Sasuke chasing after an oblivious fem Naruto. Like the interest always comes from Sasuke first at any rate even without the obliviousness. I wonder why that is.

Because that would mean Naruko is competing for his affections just like Sakura and Ino. And on top of that, can you imagine what Team 7's dynamics would be like in such a situation? Naruko would have a worse relationship with both of her teammates from the start, with Sakura being a rival in romance while Sasuke is try to push her away more (because fangirl). There would be a lot more conflict in the team which can completely derail canon (ask yourself this, would Sakura teach Naruko the tree-climbing technique in such a situation? Would Sasuke take Haku's needles for a fangirl)

It's just easier to make Sasuke more like Hinata in his affections, as well as maybe giving him more of a reason to resist falling to the dark side.

iSP2FNe.png

#133 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

Because that would mean Naruko is competing for his affections just like Sakura and Ino. And on top of that, can you imagine what Team 7's dynamics would be like in such a situation? Naruko would have a worse relationship with both of her teammates from the start, with Sakura being a rival in romance while Sasuke is try to push her away more (because fangirl). There would be a lot more conflict in the team which can completely derail canon (ask yourself this, would Sakura teach Naruko the tree-climbing technique in such a situation? Would Sasuke take Haku's needles for a fangirl)

It's just easier to make Sasuke more like Hinata in his affections, as well as maybe giving him more of a reason to resist falling to the dark side.

I rarely read those stories that just retell every canon story arc. But those are valid points. Honestly the most satisfying part of the FemNaruSasu is when Sakura and Ino realize they have no chance.

Edited by DrK, 01 December 2017 - 08:09 AM.

#134 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:04 AM

You know what genderbent pairing is good? AU non-massacre Naruto x Fem Itachi. I've only seen one story that really did it well and was mostly finished, but it was great. It was way better than any Naruto x Fem Sasuke that I've read, and I've actually read a lot of them.

Something about fem Sasuke just doesn't work for me. I don't know why it doesn't work for me but fem Naruto x Sasuke does. You'd think I would prefer the feminization of Sasuke, but IDK.

Edited by DrK, 02 December 2017 - 02:07 AM.

#135 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:20 AM

Low key shipped Naruto and Sara from The Lost Tower movie...

#136 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:00 AM

I have always found Naruko and Sakura good. :D

7c8a51d7491e66c0786d45d4cb5ab144.jpg

This is one of my all favorite crazy ships haha. FemNaruSaku is so good! I enjoy them because it would totally change the dynamic. I see Fem Naruto still being herself because just because she turned into a girl doesn't mean she would want to win Sasuke's affections. Like the main thing isnt to get a guy for him to recognize her, it should still be for everyone to recognize her. Like the only thing I can see changing is a little bit of her personality. And I would absolutely love it if she still loved Sakura just like in the manga ;)

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#137 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

This is one of my all favorite crazy ships haha. FemNaruSaku is so good! I enjoy them because it would totally change the dynamic. I see Fem Naruto still being herself because just because she turned into a girl doesn't mean she would want to win Sasuke's affections. Like the main thing isnt to get a guy for him to recognize her, it should still be for everyone to recognize her. Like the only thing I can see changing is a little bit of her personality. And I would absolutely love it if she still loved Sakura just like in the manga ;)

lol I know but you know what sucks is that there is so few stories with FemNaruSaku :( Which is sad I mean don't get me wrong I still love NaruSaku as they are, but I do wish there was more FemNaruSaku stories.

#138 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

ChoIno?? ^3^

#139 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

ChoIno?? ^3^

lol I have seen a few stories with them even Ino/Kiba as well.

#140 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

lol I have seen a few stories with them even Ino/Kiba as well.

I just love the concept of beauty and the geek with Choji and Ino, and that it could hep Ino learn to stop being so superficial and see the beauty in the inside. And I have seen some good art and fan fiction about them

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users