• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

#701 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, whatever people say about this anime... When SOOOO many things go over your head, it's hard to care for the series.

Can a make a recommendation? Haibane Renmei is made by the same producer, but I think it's a much better story if you ask me. At least you get to care for the characters. The series revolves around the characters.

I've seen that one actually. :happy: Though it was a couple years ago and I could probably give it a re-watch.

#702 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:13 PM

D.Gray-man: 9/10

The most entertaining shounen anime I've ever watched.

#703 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

D.Gray-man: 9/10

The most entertaining shounen anime I've ever watched.

Dgm is soooo good!!! I've been trying to catch up with the manga, and I'm planning to watch the anime in my summer break. There's no luck for me to catch up before the new season starts T-T

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#704 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

Dgm is soooo good!!! I've been trying to catch up with the manga, and I'm planning to watch the anime in my summer break. There's no luck for me to catch up before the new season starts T-T

You can try watching at least 10 episodes in a day.

#705 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

You can try watching at least 10 episodes in a day.

I'll probably won't make it before the release of the new season. But I'll try XD  

#706 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:16 PM

I'll probably won't make it before the release of the new season. But I'll try XD  

Too bad the anime will only be 13 episodes :/

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#707 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:31 AM

Omg really? I didn't know that... I'm currently reading the manga, and DGM is simply amazing! I wish they would have done a longer season... (But I don't know how much the first anime series covered)

#708 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

That is the result of the manga being on hiatus for years but at least we're getting chapters once in 2 or 3 months. I hope the author gets better soon.

#709 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

I'm still working on catching up with the series too. The manga is really good, but the anime has too much filler. -_-

#710 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 02:17 PM

I'm still working on catching up with the series too. The manga is really good, but the anime has too much filler. -_-

Are you caught up with the anime? :)

#711 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:18 AM

Are you caught up with the anime? :)

No, I'm put to ep. 59. I dropped it for a while some time back because I got annoyed by the amount of filler, but I picked it up again because I want to catch up for the new season. I definitely am much more partial to the manga. I feel the anime loses some of the intensity for many parts and I really like the mangaka's art style later on, which I don't think was carried over to the anime very well.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 21 June 2016 - 02:19 AM.

#712 Indra Otsutsuki

Indra Otsutsuki

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:"I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes."

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:31 AM

Naruto: 7/10 

Bleach: 6/10 

D.Gray-man: 8/10 

#713 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:52 PM

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (Tanaka-kun is Always Listless) -- 8.5/10; Definately my favorite of this season and easily one of the funniest series I've seen. If you want something light and humorous to take your mind off more serious things for a bit, it is a must.

Bungou Stray Dogs -- 610; It was alright, I suppose, but in my opinion rather generic.

#714 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:37 PM

Sweetness & lighting 10/10. I love this show so far. Its an adorable anime about a widow father trying to learn how to cook for his daughter. Its both funny and relaxing show to watch.

Edited by TheFlash, 15 August 2016 - 10:29 PM.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#715 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

Campione 7/10- just another harem anime but it was good. Though it's you're not a harem fan I wouldn't recommend it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#716 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:52 AM

No Saint Seiya  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: but Idols  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  hope is lost

Digimon beat Pokemon :hehehe:

No Naruto  :lmao:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#717 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:53 AM

Parasyte - 9/10. The music is outstanding and the story and visuals are good as well. For a 24 episode anime, it's able to develop most of the characters really well because of the good pacing. The pace goes at the right speed and gives the characters enough screen time to develop, what makes them likable/unlikable. The main character undergoes a major change after a few episodes and that's because of good development. What really makes this anime great is its interesting story and the awesome and unique soundtrack that fits the atmosphere of this anime. It's very similar to Tokyo Ghoul, so if you like that anime, you should definitely check this one out!

PS: The pairings in Parasyte actually reminds me of NaruSaku (ShinichiXSatomi) and NH (ShinichiXKano)  :love:

Edited by Legend054, 16 August 2017 - 09:16 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#718 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

My Hero Academia Season 2 9.5/10. This season has been phenomenal, nearly perfect extending from last season 13 episodes to 25 season 2 gives many twist and turns, wonderful action scenes and amazing character development. The season can be divided in 3 parts with the first arc the sports festival arc (12 episodes) being the best, followed by the the Stain arc (8 episodes) which has introduced the best villain of the series yet and the Final Exams arc (5 episodes) gave great character growth for both major and minor characters ending with a conversation between Midoria and Shigaraki that leaves you hype for season 3 for when it comes out.

The best character growth this season I's say belongs to Shota as we learn of his tragic past with his mother and why he refuses to use his father's side of his powers, only to finally learn to accept his fire powers as his own by battling Midoria (in the best fight yet in the series), reconnecting with his mother and using it to help his friends against the dreaded hero killer Stain. Another great aspect about this series is that besides the heroes the villains can also grow as well as Stain's philosophy makes our heroes (mostly Ida) questions their convictions of being a hero, while making Shigaraki to grow up and realise if he is really want to make his organisation bigger and destroy All Might he must show true conviction in his goals and he will gladly uses Stain Philosophy as a means to end in order to reach those goals.

The only downside of this season besides perhaps too many MIneta pervy Jokes was that some of the animation scenes weren't as good as the manga panels they are adapted from, though that is not to say they are any bad in fact they are great, just goes to show how much work has been put into this series by both the mangaka and the studio adapting his work.

#719 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:23 AM

Spaceballs. Still as hilarous as the first time I've seen it. This is probably Mel Brooks best work since Blazing Saddles. Rick Moranis stole the show as Dark Helmet. The best scene was when he was playing with his dolls again.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#720 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

Gate....

I guess is a high 7 borderline 8. I mean the idea is interesting...what would happen if you pit an ancient medieval army of swords and spears...against well a modern army of guns and choppers.

The results are not pretty.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users