• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#21 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:51 PM

Well, to be fair to Naruto we've only seen a short sampling of Naruto's sampling and he's got to look after an entire village. Side tangent- I dislike the new series so much.  Whereas Goku only wants to train. 

Vegeta may be a good father because he seemed to really admire his dad. He lost his father and he knows what it's like to not have a father. 

Sasuke... I don't care. 

Dame you make a very good point on that but remember shadow clones and Naruto didn't even do that right, plus I will wait to see more of Dragon ball Super first, at least so far its not going like GT.

lol yeah I do love Vegeta I mean one good thing GT did was showing him and Bulla which was funny. Side note I never care for the Trunks/Pan or Goten/Bulla pairing either make no sense at all

same here man same here.

#22 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:23 AM

Side note I never care for the Trunks/Pan or Goten/Bulla pairing either make no sense at all

Of course it doesn't make sense. Bulla and Pan are 9 and 10, while Goten and Trunks are in their twenties.

That's pedophillia.

Edited by Havikinazuma, 09 July 2015 - 06:23 AM.

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#23 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

I finally got around to watching the first episode of Dragon Ball Super, and from that one scene alone of Goku sharing time with Goten shows he's a better father then Naruto. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#24 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

Of course it doesn't make sense. Bulla and Pan are 9 and 10, while Goten and Trunks are in their twenties.

That's pedophillia.

Well you tell that to the number of fans who do fanfiction of them, but as they say it dose not matter the age its love yeah right its just sick and right

plus I like Bulla/Pan as a couple more.

I finally got around to watching the first episode of Dragon Ball Super, and from that one scene alone of Goku sharing time with Goten shows he's a better father then Naruto. xD

Yep, I think someone has been seeing how another manga has gone all I can say is go on toriyama show Kishi how its done lol,

and same with romance as well I mean did you see Gohan and Videl brings me a smile to my face.

#25 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:04 PM

Yes, I did see the romance between Gohan and Videl, and it's great, much better then I can say for a certain other series, but what cracked me up was Piccolo still acting like the overprotective father he's always been around Gohan. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:22 PM

Which says A LOT. :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:57 PM

Yes, I did see the romance between Gohan and Videl, and it's great, much better then I can say for a certain other series, but what cracked me up was Piccolo still acting like the overprotective father he's always been around Gohan. xD

I say a writer we all knows she learn from this as well I mean sad when Gohan and Videl are done a lot better and have better child as well.

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

Second episode is out!!!!!!

[post='http://www.gogoanime...super-episode-2'][/post]

#29 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:25 PM

damn what an episode this one was I do have to say Vegetas is still damn epic and that is what we all love about him as well.

#30 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

Nice foreshadowing there in the scene where they invited Vegeta to the stage :D

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

I'm enjoying the it SO MUCH so far!!! :lol:

#32 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:19 AM

It still bothers me a bit that the beginning of this series is a reboot of Battle of the Gods, but I've liked seeing these nice little side-stories. Also.. Dang, Vegeta, you waited three years to fulfill that promise to Trunks?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Episode 3 is OUT!!!!!!!

[post='http://www.gogoanime...super-episode-3'][/post]

sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen. :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 July 2015 - 04:44 PM.

#34 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

Interesting to see that both Mr. Satan and Tien are in Dragon Ball Super.  It was my understanding that niether would appear again in the show, since their original Japanese voice actors died.  I guess that rumor was all wet.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#35 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:53 PM

I have realized how dragon ball has become less hardcore violent and more mainstream. I like the colors and happy mood of this series. I kinda miss Videl's angry and tomboyish personality and Gohan being absolutely clueless.

I would like the series to end on a Goku vs Vegeta friendly match that ends in a draw no hatred and jealousy just a desire to be the best.

#36 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:05 AM

I have realized how dragon ball has become less hardcore violent and more mainstream. I like the colors and happy mood of this series. I kinda miss Videl's angry and tomboyish personality and Gohan being absolutely clueless.

Welcome to Toei where all childhood series changes.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#37 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

It still bothers me a bit that the beginning of this series is a reboot of Battle of the Gods, but I've liked seeing these nice little side-stories. Also.. Dang, Vegeta, you waited three years to fulfill that promise to Trunks?

Dragon Ball Super is six months after the buu saga, or something like that 

I would like the series to end on a Goku vs Vegeta friendly match that ends in a draw no hatred and jealousy just a desire to be the best.

The original DBZ was lot "bloodier", the remasterized version DB Kai however had a ton of censorship

It's still the beginning so that's why the violence is not that high, I mean remember the slow beginning of the Buu saga? This is normal in DB. However since Super follows Kai closely I think it will have a lot of censorship in it too

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#38 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

Watched it and enjoyed it. It's good to see that Goku is still Goku, unlike Naruto who ended up the opposite of what he was. Vegeta is still Vegeta. But I don't understand how exactly are they going to integrate the two movies with this series. Are they going to redo the Battle of Gods movie or split the movie in parts and show it as regular episodes?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:43 PM

Yeah Battle of Gods is rebooted. And from What I hear That plot about the twelve universes is gonna take into effect too. Well Partially. :smile:

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:44 PM

Hey guys I found the song playing during Goku's fight with Beerus. It's called Hero-song of hope by Flow

Here's the Japanese and NA verions, as a celbration to DBS!! :D And Also to the upcoming Goku Berrus fight in the anime. :yes:

Oh anyone watch the American dub of Battle of Gods yet?

[post='http://www.watchcart...-english-dubbed'][/post]

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 July 2015 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users