• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:34 PM

Episode 470 Connecting thoughts

Kaguya separates Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura Kakashi Obito and Narutos clone witness Naruto battleing kaguys who has mergerd with nature and is attacking him on all sides.

Narutos clone says he cant sense Sasuke any more and obito thinks he might have been sent to another dimension. He says eh can synch his kamui with Kaguya the next time she dimension hops and use it to find Sasuke but that he needs an enormous amount of chakra because it isn't his dimension. Narutos clone offers to helpo but he says it isn't enough, Sakura then offers her byakugo chakra and he says its barely enough. he then asks only to lead the way and die for them this once. Sakura realizes that obito cant be saved and Naruto does as well and thanks obito who says not to. Naruto sasy no more masks huh? and obiton responds that hes Kakashis friend, minatos student, an Uchiha, and narutos sempai who had the same dream of hokage before him. he asks that Naruto and Sakura put their hands on him and be ready as kaguya notices them.

Naruto realizes hes trapped and that any jutsu he tries wont work as she'll simply absorb them so he has to rely on taijutsu and surprise. As Kaguya dives at him to suck his chakra away she tells him hes powerless as this is her dimension. But Kokuo the 5 tails charges his chakra and he uses a steam blast to break free and send kaguya flying amazing sakura.

Kurama gives him infused chakra which Naruto uses to make hundreds of clones that all attack kaguya. she blasts a many of them away but several of them blast through and attack her directly. she then realizes the danger shes in and opens her rift and escapes through it. Narutos real self follows her and Obito is able to synch his kamui

As kaguya lands in the root time space black zetsu realizes that Naruto followed him with a couple of clones which vanish. he thinks the clones ran out of power and asks if that Naruto is the real one. Naruto says so what if he is. Blakc zetsu tells kaguya that its bad that Narutos here as this place links to the other 5 time space dimensions and he could find sasuke and then all their plans would come undone. he convinces kaguya to just kill Naruto despite losing the chakra he possesses. She uses a bone ash jutsu that is fired through a rift which Naruto avoids but hes hit in the stomach by another one which converts his body to ash. Black zetsu says now all the ice world clones should be gone and the departs the dimension.

​Obito and Sakura appear in the dimension with Obito commenting that thanks to Naruto they were able to hide in his time space and avoid detection. but Narutos clone is gone so its only he and sakura now. Sakura says she knows and will do more then Naruto. she looks down at the pile of ash that used to be Narutos clone and recalls the moment she was told that Naruto loves her, also the cpr scene and narutos promise to her and her own promise to him.

kaguya returns and finds all the Naruto clones waiting for her including the original. which black zetsu thought they killed. its revealed that Naruto never made it into the rift but obito and narutos clone and sakura did. Kakashi tells him to be ready for kaguyas return. Meanwhile Narutos clone distracts Kaguya in the dimension allowing obito and sakura to hide which black zetsu mistakes for the 2 clones losing power. Naruto says hes the original to kaguya and attacks her thinking he has to fight smart and keep her distracted.

Meanwhile Sakura activates her byakugo and obito  uses kamui commenting on how vast the time space is and wondering just who kaguya is to be able to move so easily though it. they open a rift to the lava world but sasuke isn't there and it closes. Obito is bleeding from both eyes now but presses on even as Sakura asks him if hes ok.

Sasuke wonders though a vast endless desert searching for the entry point just as he senses something near by

Obito and Sakura open a rift to an odd shaped dimension but sasuke isn't there obito asks about her reserves and she says she ahs plenty he tells her to save some incase they cant find Sasuke but Sakura insists they will. meanwhile Kaguya fights the Naruto clones kaguya tries to make a rift but zetsu warns her about it and she closes it so Naruto wont get sasuke back. eh also says that the real Naruto has the orbs around him. the battle continues as they go.

Obito opens a new portal but this one opens on a sea of acid which pour out at the two. Sakura grabs obito and leaps away but not before some get son her vest and sleave burning her arm. she fligns both away and obito says maybe they should rest and she heal her wounds. She refuses though and says she doesn't want to waste the chance Naruto gave her. Obito comments on how she wants to help him even if he stumbles--just like rin did for him--and shes surprised but he begins again and she uses byakugo as they open the desert world portal

they see sasuke through the portal and sakura calls ouit to him drawing his attention. he runs for the portal which starts to close as obitos chakra wavers and her own does. the portal closes as obito in pain cant maintain it and sakura is stunned that they failed she collapse but sasuke is there to catch her. obito asks how and he says he switched places with her vest as its one of his abilities.

Next episode the Two of them always.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

What's up with that random NS insert?

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 05 August 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:45 PM

What's up with that random NS inset?

What happen? there was moment around this time in the story that was an NS moment in the manga that happened with Obito and Sakura.

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:59 PM

they expanded it a bit with Sakura recalling Naruto and her realization that naruto loved her.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:04 PM

they expanded it a bit with Sakura recalling Naruto and her realization that naruto loved her.

...I really do hope they do go with a different ending because if she has that realization and still goes with Sasuke. Then SP is full of kittens.

#6 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:09 PM

...I really do hope they do go with a different ending because if she has that realization and still goes with Sasuke. Then SP is full of kittens.

I wouldn't count on it. They already made that ridiculous OVA of what was supposed to be Naruto's Hokage ceremony, but it turned out to be a complete farce.

It feels more like they're just rubbing it in at this point, but I'm not sure why since nobody actually takes this crap seriously anymore.

#7 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:47 AM

a hot mess

#8 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:36 AM

the ss fans won't let it go about how sakura and sasuke looked at eachother in the episode "they finally made eye contact my shipper heart" :pinch:  

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:40 AM

Good. If you use a thumbnail of Sasuke stabbing Sakura's heart when the time comes, you'll have my vote.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:47 AM

She already realize Naruto love her in the Land of Iron arc, so i don't think this means anything, she need to realize her own feelings for Naruto, oh well ... it's not like that's gonna happen. But i already said i heard the rumor few months ago about possible different ending in the anime, who knows ....

So the anime is approaching closely to Sakura desperate confession to Sasuke ....

I rather died than watch that moment ... i can't imagine it.

And you gonna watch that master catsi563 ?? ... may god be with you .

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:29 AM

She already realize Naruto love her in the Land of Iron arc, so i don't think this means anything, she need to realize her own feelings for Naruto, oh well ... it's not like that's gonna happen. But i already said i heard the rumor few months ago about possible different ending in the anime, who knows ....

So the anime is approaching closely to Sakura desperate confession to Sasuke ....

I rather died than watch that moment ... i can't imagine it.

And you gonna watch that master catsi563 ?? ... may god be with you .

In theory they are getting close. In reality there's probably another dozen filler stories in-between now and then somehow. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 August 2016 - 04:29 AM.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 11:52 AM

I repeat. They are making her look WORSE. :zaru: All these NS stunts and still going back to Sasuke! Plus the justification on why NS doesn't happen in the last makes Sakura look like even more of a hypocrite, liar, and manipulative woman that used Naruto's feelings like a tool. SP thinks this kitten will patch things up? HA

Not that I care really mind you, I'm just enjoying pointing out the logical fallacy of this kitten. The characters can be continued to be crapped on like this, because that ONE decision ruined everything for me, including my love for the characters especially

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 August 2016 - 11:56 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:09 AM

It's a waste of everybody's time really. No point to beat the dead horse. Why SP decided to keep up this nonsense drama? By now, they should've just gone full force with SS and nH moments. Actually, by rights they should have just speed up, back to canon and end this series so they can start their New Era project with Boruto.

Come on SP, man up and own it. Let's see how long can you go with nH and SS.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

They want us back.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

Then I say we shall gather together, walk to their office and tell them, "Noooo....................... GOOD DAY TO YOU, OPPAI LOVERS, OTAKUS, AND RUINNERS OF ANIME"

I'd feel so much better after that, wouldn't you? No, Really. :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 August 2016 - 12:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

interesting how naruhina and sasusaku are linked to items for naruhina its the scarf and for sasusaku its sakura's jacket?

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:18 PM

They want us back.

...My guess is that after the boruto manga came out they started hemorrhaging fans again. Since it was just a copy and paste of the movie. So since they may be losing SNS again, and some nH and ss fans are probably getting tired of the pairings since their constantly shown in negative lights. So they need to find another group that once used to be large enough to support the series by actually buying their products. NS.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 August 2016 - 11:05 PM.

#18 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:57 AM

Stupid! Idiots! Bakas! Now its impossible to continue the original ending from the manga without ruining this franchise even more than before. They just trashed NH/SS with the NS self inserted (that never happened in the manga) in this episode. This anime  will definitely effect TL even more worse than it already is. How low can an anime studio stooped before finally calling it quits.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:42 AM

Stupid! Idiots! Bakas! Now its impossible to continue the original ending from the manga without ruining this franchise even more than before. They just trashed NH/SS with the NS self inserted (that never happened in the manga) in this episode. This anime  will definitely effect TL even more worse than it already is. How low can an anime studio stooped before finally calling it quits.

When are they calling it quits? Their plan is to stall reaching the ending as long as possible to give Boruto enough time to set itself up. So they can go straight into the Boruto anime once they are done with the Naruto. Which is why they been having soo many filler for the past two years desipte the fact that Naruto ended almost two years ago and most of their filler hasn't added anything. Last year they spent half the year doing a what if fanfic of "What if Minato lived?" They did even more once Boruto came out since the manga decided its first year would be going over the movie.

That is if they don't decided Boruto isn't worth it, and do an NS as a "kitten it were done sorry were wasting you time. Here you go it is to show we are not doing Bolt. It's not going to make us enough money to be worth it." NS is them calling it quits. If they have it as the final pairing.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 August 2016 - 05:57 AM.

#20 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

I still feel like the animators are giving a big middle finger to the ending. in some ways.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users