• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

Who do you think would end up together based on how the manga is progressing?

and who do you want to end up together---you can say NaruSaku if you want, but its kinda obvious cuz isn't that why we're here?

anyway here are mine

Who I Want
NaruSaku (Duh..)
SasuKarin

The rest im honestly indifferant towards. i can't say i'd want one over the other, the only one i honestly don't want is SasuSaku. As I Said i'd rather hav SasuKarin

Who I Think
NaruSaku
SasuKarin
ShikaTema

the others i can't really make assumptions because there isn't really any hints to them in the manga, well how bout you?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#2 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

I think there's going to be one main pairing only, and that's NaruSaku.

Although, Kishi could throw in ShikaTema for the hell of it. ;D

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#3 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Kakebun-kun @ Apr 11 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there's going to be one main pairing only, and that's NaruSaku.

Although, Kishi could throw in ShikaTema for the hell of it. ;D

True True, im sure he's only doing one as well, and it should be obvious it involves Naruto, on account the manga is named "Naruto" lol, and there are only 2 main canon pairings with him NaruSaku and NaruHina so all we need to worry about really are the NaruHina fans >/_\>
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#4 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

Dude it going to be Naruto x Sakura really because you no why it called development!

#5 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 11 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
true true, im sure he's only doing one as well, and it should be obvious it involves Naruto, on account the manga is named "Naruto" lol, and there are only 2 main canon pairings with him NaruSaku and NaruHina so all we need to worry about really are the NaruHina fans >/_\>

Actually, no pairings are canon... yet.

And I don't see NaruHina as a problem because the confession thing and everything else was one-sided. I think Kishi was just trying develop more on Hinata's character, and tie up loose ends.

|Fanfiction|

#6 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Kakebun-kun @ Apr 11 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, no pairings are canon... yet.

And I don't see NaruHina as a problem because the confession thing and everything else was one-sided. I think Kishi was just trying develop more on Hinata's character, and tie up loose ends.

Once again tru tru i just meant by canon as the closest 2 to canon, i guess youre right about the confession being one sided but you never no how Kishi was truely intending i mean we must admit he's throw quite a number of curveballs throught this entire manga!

#7 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:11 AM

We'll see, I think kishi is appeasing the fanbase a bit, though I know it wont be resolved anytime soon. Who knew kishi was setting us up for a triangle love affair? Everyone. Naruhina moments, IMO, were bound to happen considering how popular it is, but that wont seal the fate of it.

Narusaku still seems like winning pair so far, however, Naruto still has a long way to go, so he may be setting up (alittle late) for this new pairing.

We'll just haft to see.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#8 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:16 AM

NaruTema.
Nuff said tongue.gif

#9 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Apr 12 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruTema.
Nuff said tongue.gif

lol

#10 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ Apr 12 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again tru tru i just meant by canon as the closest 2 to canon, i guess youre right about the confession being one sided but you never no how Kishi was truely intending i mean we must admit he's throw quite a number of curveballs throught this entire manga!

Yeah, he did. dry.gif

YOU BETTER NOT SCREW UP NS KISHI.

Edited by Kakebun-kun, 14 April 2009 - 01:10 PM.

|Fanfiction|

#11 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (Kakebun-kun @ Apr 14 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, he did. dry.gif

yeah he better not lol

#12 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Kakebun-kun @ Apr 14 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, he did. dry.gif

I'm not sure why Kishimoto had her confess and then let her live, because Kishi can be rather random and unpredictable at times and im feeling anything could happen at this point, wether its Naruto turning her down, Naruto considering it and Sakura getting jealous, or just plan out NaruHina and complete obliteration of NaruSaku. However, Kishi is a good writer and wouldn't waste his time giving so much into NaruSaku when he would throw it away (or atleast i don't think he would mellow.gif ), so i have faith in him to do the right thing, no matter how many cliffies and twists he puts inbetween. happy.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#13 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 2 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure why Kishimoto had her confess and then let her live, because Kishi can be rather random and unpredictable at times and im feeling anything could happen at this point, wether its Naruto turning her down, Naruto considering it and Sakura getting jealous, or just plan out NaruHina and complete obliteration of NaruSaku. However, Kishi is a good writer and wouldn't waste his time giving so much into NaruSaku when he would throw it away (or atleast i don't think he would mellow.gif ), so i have faith in him to do the right thing, no matter how many cliffies and twists he puts inbetween. happy.gif

Agreed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users