Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 11 2007, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(...)

Now, in regards to Naruto, it would be something like this:

Naruto: Heheh...I should show Sakura-chan this...wait then she'd punch me...but still, maybe she'd give me a chance if she read all this...but still, I really don't want to get beaten up...but I really think these people may have a point...but she's really strong...and I don't want to be in the hospital...

You forgot the part where Ino-chan apears from nothing and gives him a Butt-Kick while yealding:

Just Do It "PAKA"!
\o/ My Avatar is simply the best possible for a "Fresh Meat" \o/

/o\ But i'm not a Fresh Meat anymore /o\

#22 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Asuma&TheCigarrete @ Dec 11 2007, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot the part where Ino-chan apears from nothing and gives him a Butt-Kick while yealding:

Just Do It "PAKA"!

haha, ah yes, Ino's always been the kind of girl to motivate others...in her own special way... laugh.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#23 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 11 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, ah yes, Ino's always been the kind of girl to motivate others...in her own special way... laugh.gif

lol..go Ino, maybe she can put some sense into the knucklehead ninja and the pink haired one. It would be funny if she gets them together biggrin.gif

#24 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 11 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol..go Ino, maybe she can put some sense into the knucklehead ninja and the pink haired one. It would be funny if she gets them together biggrin.gif

Have I mentioned how much I love it when Ino gets involved with those two? It's hilarious...I believe I've mentioned that many times... tongue.gif

#25 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:17 AM

I could see it now, Ino hosting a talk show for kunoichi everywhere:

Ino: Hello Shinobi world, today's topic is "My boyfriend is the Rokudaime Hokage. How do I keep our relationship strong while he's running the village?" To talk further on the topic, we have a very special guest, Sakura Haruno.

Sakura: (slowly walks onto stage set) Ino, so help me, I'm going to kill you after-

Ino: So, Sakura, is it difficult to have a romantic relationship with a man as busy as Naruto?

Sakura: (blushes ten shades darker than her skin) Ah-I...er...well, no, I mean...

Ino: Does he make sweet, passionate love to you every night that you two are home?

Sakura: O_O; What???

Ino: I'll take that as a yes. Now, when we return, "My fiance is a lazy cloud watching shinobi in Konoha, and I'm the older sister of the current Kazekage? How do I get him to come to Suna more often?"

Oh wow, I'm so proud of myself for that one, lol

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#26 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:51 AM

a) Naruto in a body bag

B) Sex

c) They stare at each other, laugh, say "What kind of crap is that!?"...and have very strong fantasies of each other the following night due to our fanfics.

Of course none of us would have to worry about a pissed Sakura coming to our doorstep. Even if it could happen...just throw random Sasuke/Sai fanart to distract her. If that doesn't work, see if you could find nude photos of Naruto. Yeah, that would do it.

#27 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Dec 12 2007, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a) Naruto in a body bag

B) Sex

c) They stare at each other, laugh, say "What kind of crap is that!?"...and have very strong fantasies of each other the following night due to our fanfics.

Of course none of us would have to worry about a pissed Sakura coming to our doorstep. Even if it could happen...just throw random Sasuke/Sai fanart to distract her. If that doesn't work, see if you could find nude photos of Naruto. Yeah, that would do it.

Ah, the naked shinobi fanart jutsu. Every kunoichi's worst nightmare, lol :thumbs:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#28 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:02 AM

"C'est tres bien mon amis!"(It' great ! My love") Naruto
"Shaddap and get back to bed Naruto"Sakura.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#29 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:44 AM

HAHA I've ALWAYS had visions of if something like this were to happen.... laugh.gif !!

I would pay MONEY to see how Naruto would react to reading a hard-core lemon fanfic tongue.gif He'd probably pull a full-on Keitaro Urashima-style nosebleed and get rendered unconscious ... xD And then Sakura's reaction ....she'd probably get uber red in the face while secretly saving all the mature content on her flash drive

.... wink.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#30 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:39 PM

Just as something interesting is about to happen....

Kakashi appears with a 'Yo', then hijacks the site using to find more Icha Icha information.

#31 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

Naruto: Do we really that obvious?

Sakura: Well, I'm not complaining

Naruto: Wanna smex?

Sakura: You bet XD

#32 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

Naruto: "I'd be more afraid if it weren't for the fact that they're rooting for me and Sakura-chan. biggrin.gif"

Sakura: "AARRRGHHH WHAT THE HELL SHANNARO!!11!"

---

OR

---

Naruto: "I KNEW IT! SEE!" *Points*

Sakura: "Huh. Well okay then. Let's do it."

Naruto: *Silent victory*

#33 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 12 2007, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

funny & interesting, you mean

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#34 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:43 AM

I don't know, but I bet Sakura found the site once she switched from the bloated overrated Internet Explorer everyone used to love to Firefox. wow.png

#35 kai yoko

kai yoko

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, Bleach, Death Note, football, swimming, Family Guy, The Simpsons,PARTYING!!!!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:03 AM

if sakura read a narusaku lemon on fanfiction then she would*reads a quick lemon* i think she would know nosebleed8rx.gif nosebleed8rx.gif

#36 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:27 AM

If they would have to discover this site, they would discover the wonders of the internet first. biggrin.gif

And search their names on the computer later on.

Naruto: Ehh? What's this site all about?

*CLICK*

Sakura: ........

In the end, Sakura destroyed the computer, and punched Naruto for discovering the website.

BAD END.
I am still pinky-ash

#37 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:19 AM

Naruto: Wow! So THAT'S What a Love-Button Is!

Sakura: Naruto. Are you looking at Weird Sites again?

Naruto: *Turns Computer off* Uh... N-No! Sakura-chan! Of course not!

Sakura: Good.

And that's about it.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#38 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:33 PM

Naruto: nosebleed8rx.gifa_spaz.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

Sakura: dry.gifrawr.gif

Inner Sakura: drooling.gifwow.pngwhatthekitten.gif SHANNARO BAYBAY!

Edited by kabu-chan, 16 May 2008 - 05:35 PM.

Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#39 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

Naruto: a_spaz.gif YES PEOPLE LOVE US TOGETHER!I KNEW IT!
Sakura:Shut up!I think we're being stalked!!We have to watch what we say!
Naruto:Why...?If were being stalked then whats the point...?
Sakura:Ok fine.But turn of the computer.
Naruto:Ok! wub.gif

*Turns off lights....To have fun XD*

#40 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

I just had to reply to this. Most of the people wrote how sakura would respond in part one. In part two, I think things would go something like this:

Naruto is randomly surfing the web when he decides to randomly google narusaku.com. Seeing it on top of the page combined with the words "Naruto" and "Sakura", Naruto clicks on the link. Twenty minutes later Naruto yells "HEY SAKURA! LOOK AT THIS!" sakura walks over to the computer "what is it?" "look at this website I found."Sakura takes a seat beside Naruto, five minutes later, she has no look of anger on her face. Instead, it seems she's about as red as an apple. Turning towards Naruto, Sakura looks at Naruto with a blank stare. "Is anything wrong, Sakura-chan?" Sakura continues to stare at him."Please. Tell me what's wr-" he was cut off as Sakura decided to give him mouth-to-mouth. Sending them both crashing to the floor. All that was heard during their small make-out session was when Sakura said "You. Me. Bedroom. Now." The great lesson Naruto learned that day was that apparently Sakura's secret was known by every member of the site, and now Naruto knew it as well, so why bother keeping it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users