#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

http://www.theblaze....ate-terrorists/

And where is Obama? On the golf course not doing his job as per usual. What does it take to get a REAL leader these days?

#2 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:39 AM

Just call them Al-Qaeda. That's what they are. And these particular people dying shouldn't be so shocking. It's not like they haven't done this and worse to thousands before now.
How did the quote go? "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic."

EDIT: Wait a second, why is this in the icha icha narusaku section?

Edited by Branden, 03 September 2014 - 12:43 AM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#3 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

To be fair we have nobody to blame but ourselves we made him president and we had him stay president. This is why I don't vote.

eh10ut.jpg

#4 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

Why is this topic in the Icha Icha NaruSaku section?

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:59 AM

moved to appropriate section.

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

well im sorry Arm chair quarterbacks, But what precisely the happy kitten do you expect him to do?

Hes already launching air strikes which the Moron GOP congress is kittening about.  and which everyone else is calling war crimes because of potential collateral damage.

He cant send troops in because his moron predecessor ruined our ability to act preemptively by his idiotic adventure in Iraq which Created ISIL in the first place.

So do tell me geniuses all safe and sound at your little computers, What should the president do that he hasn't already done?

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:15 AM

well you can't blame Obama for this. This stuff takes time and plus that's more blood that can be shed from America and the troops, he has to launch some sneak attack so they can pick them off silently while they in one building together that way the soldiers of America won't die and plus all it would do if he sends I troops like that is make more war which is what is trying to be avoided. I agree with Catsi, y'all talking all big because y'all sitting behind a computer screen but y'all wouldn't know what to do in a situation like this if you was in Obama's spot. Obama will take care of it.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 September 2014 - 01:18 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#8 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

well im sorry Arm chair quarterbacks, But what precisely the happy kitten do you expect him to do?

Hes already launching air strikes which the Moron GOP congress is kittening about.  and which everyone else is calling war crimes because of potential collateral damage.

He cant send troops in because his moron predecessor ruined our ability to act preemptively by his idiotic adventure in Iraq which Created ISIL in the first place.

So do tell me geniuses all safe and sound at your little computers, What should the president do that he hasn't already done?

Here we go blaming Bush again for everything. Last time I checked, it was OBAMA who moved U.S troops out of Iraq. Had he kept 5-10,000 troops or so in Iraq this wouldn't be happening.

And what do we want him to do? What the heck do you think? We WANT him to start doing his job and stop acting like a little five-year-old brat who wines and cries when he doesn't get his way. Drone attacks and air strikes aren't enough to wipe them out. Also, there are reports of Isis crossing the borders and coming to America illegally, yet what does he do about it? NOTHING! He needs to start doing his job and put the damn golf clubs down.

#9 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

I really feel sorry fo these innocent lives :(

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Leave that place forever, tell americans journalists to not go there, evacuate christian iraqis and let the arabs kill each other.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

Night hawk you just proved my point with that utterly useless post.

You want him to do his job? Fine he's doing his job. if you don't like the way hes doing it come up with a solution and out it here. But don't sit back and say do your job. that's like me telling you to clean that room.

which room? How clean do you want it? clean what parts of the room?

As to pulling the troops out it was by LAW that he had to. The pullout was started by Bush and President Obama actually extended our time there. Somehting By the By that republicans kittened him out for. Again rendering any criticism of the man a joke because they were complaining about the very law they passed which required him to pull troops out.

And if they'd remained you and I both know that theyd be complaing further if an American troop died to ISIL attacks.

So again I ask. If you have a better solution that doesn't involve indiscriminate carpet bombing or nuclear attacks, or masses of soldiers and money being sent over, please do tell.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#12 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Night hawk you just proved my point with that utterly useless post.

You want him to do his job? Fine he's doing his job. if you don't like the way hes doing it come up with a solution and out it here. But don't sit back and say do your job. that's like me telling you to clean that room.

which room? How clean do you want it? clean what parts of the room?

As to pulling the troops out it was by LAW that he had to. The pullout was started by Bush and President Obama actually extended our time there. Somehting By the By that republicans kittened him out for. Again rendering any criticism of the man a joke because they were complaining about the very law they passed which required him to pull troops out.

And if they'd remained you and I both know that theyd be complaing further if an American troop died to ISIL attacks.

So again I ask. If you have a better solution that doesn't involve indiscriminate carpet bombing or nuclear attacks, or masses of soldiers and money being sent over, please do tell.

You want him to do his job? Fine he's doing his jobif you don't like the way hes doing it come up with a solution and out it here.

Solution: Get off the golf course, come up with a strategy to deal with Isis, show them the U.S is a force to be reckoned with by building up military strength, take away those dumb rules of engagement HE put into place, secure the borders, stop weakening the military, take out their training grounds and destroy their tanks with equipment and personnel already in the Middle East ,and act like a damn president. Solution solved. 

And HAD they stayed, Isis wouldn't be a problem right now, now would they? Remember how Obama was bragging and bragging about Al-Qaeda being on the run? What do you call this? Some retreat.

If criticism is what this is really coming down to, then it's ironic Obama's blaming Bush for the withdrawal. Blaming Bush...again. Funny how he and a good mass of people who support him constantly live in the past. Also, Democrats wanted troops out of Iraq as well, so don't go putting this on the Republicans alone. 

http://www.washingto...e-w-b/?page=all

@Drakrest: Isis are already in the U.S and have training camps here.

Edited by Night Hawk, 03 September 2014 - 08:43 PM.

#13 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

@Drakrest: Isis are already in the U.S and have training camps here.

I dont know about this.
Isis is not recruting people from the U.S they need more people like engineers, doctors and etc..
And they're getting that from Europe, mostly countries like UK and etc...
But the true fact is that the U.S support terrorism by allying himself with the Saudis that are the biggest fund to terrorist organizations, ISIS got their american arms from Iraqi Arsenals.
Their enemies "kurds" also behead people and recently protagonized rapes on iraqi women.

Isis already destroyed lots of ancient christian churchs and beheaded christian and children only because they were not muslim, if we were on 1096 AD, the Pope would have called a crusade already.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#14 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:58 PM

I dont know about this.
Isis is not recruting people from the U.S they need more people like engineers, doctors and etc..
And they're getting that from Europe, mostly countries like UK and etc...
But the true fact is that the U.S support terrorism by allying himself with the Saudis that are the biggest fund to terrorist organizations, ISIS got their american arms from Iraqi Arsenals.
Their enemies "kurds" also behead people and recently protagonized rapes on iraqi women.

Isis already destroyed lots of ancient christian churchs and beheaded christian and children only because they were not muslim, if we were on 1096 AD, the Pope would have called a crusade already.

http://www.breitbart...-Able-to-Strike

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

It's difficult not to notice the blatant hypocrisy just oozing from this post. You whine and moan about armchair quarterbacking after your ideological allies spent most of the 2000's doing just that. Many Democrats backed that invasion only to turn on it less than half-way through when it became politically expedite to do so. 

II thought preemption as a general philosophy was bad. People like you sure behaved that way while someone else was in office. So much time and energy was spent into trashing it and not just in Iraq. Reap what you sow. The attitudes prevailing now are ones you and your allies spent years cultivating. It's rather galling to sit here and watch you whine when ever bit of reporting from 2003 to 2008 was designed to foster that very attitude your finding yourself burned by. Boo. Hoo. 

Where to begin with this doozy? I mean, it's not like you weren't demanding anything of the sort. Oh yeah, for most of Bush's term your fellow Democracts were demanding such a pull out. You got it. Live with it. Two, I thought Bush = Bad, Devil, and Hitler and whatever pejorative you want to hurl. So why on earth would you follow that? I'm waiting for a good excuse for this one. Democracts controlled Congress from 2009-2010 if they had an issue with the strategy they could have always done something about it before it nuked in their faces. Too busy shoving Obama care up an unwilling public's ass to bother I guess.  Third, don't pretend the withdraw wasn't something you and this President wanted. It's what he RAN on. 

Geez whizz...and it's not like his advisors told him to keep a force of at least 20K in the area because of these kinds of concerns. Oh wait, they did. This was a guy who spent 2011 and 2012 bragging about the withdraw and against advice withdrew all armed forces. 

So, you're hardly in a position to be calling others posts worthless. 

Talk of someone who has no interest in taking it seriously. If you are than you cannot summarily take options off the table like announcing to the world: No boots on the ground or He has no strategy. The air strikes don't work then what? If he really wants to avoid troops on the ground and will do so at any cost then he better be willing to live with the slaughter of Iraqi Christians and Yazidis and the possible defeat of the Kurds and what remains of Iraq and Syria. The occasional bombing and sending 700 advisors isn't much of a strategy if he has no plan when that proves to be insufficient.

His is dithering because he doesn't want seen as a bystander to the mass slaughter of religious minorities. Doesn't want the fall of Iraq to be on him when he spent all that time bragging of its stability. So you get this. 

As for foreign policy Americans got what they wanted when they voted for this guy. They wanted out hell or high water. And they go it. I feel no sympathy for Obama because he and his allies spent years cultivating and exploiting this attitude. So, screw them. 

Now the American people hate having to standing and watch as people are slaughtered, but don't want to go back in. The path I think they really want isn't a serious option. At least attempting to make the case for something. Does he want Darkrest strategy? Does he want them defeated? If so, will he arm the Kurds? The Iraqi's? And if they still fall? What does he mean contained? He's not arguing for anything, just vague and passive aspirations so it doesn't look like he is sentencing people to die. His strategy is to protect poll numbers. 

I suppose life would be easier if warfare required the agreement of all parties. 

As to pulling the troops out it was by LAW that he had to.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please. By all means keep dishonestly pretending that withdrawal wasn't something he wanted. He RAN on that. He was just a slave to circumstance. Alas. Can't recall any serious attempt to avoid the complete pullout, something he could have pushed had he thought it unsound. I do remember, however, his bragging about the county's stability on the way out the door. 

By law. Heh. When has that ever stopped him.

well you can't blame Obama for this. This stuff takes time and plus that's more blood that can be shed from America and the troops, he has to launch some sneak attack so they can pick them off silently while they in one building together that way the soldiers of America won't die and plus all it would do if he sends I troops like that is make more war which is what is trying to be avoided. I agree with Catsi, y'all talking all big because y'all sitting behind a computer screen but y'all wouldn't know what to do in a situation like this if you was in Obama's spot. Obama will take care of it.

Given catsi first post in the politics thread was a profanity riddled tired and that subsequents make frequent uses of insults at Republicans, she's hardly one to talk.

So, I'd probably be more open to listening if the messenger (catsi) weren't such an unbelievable hypocrite on the matter. She is, by implication, asking for a deference that she wouldn't ever offer someone with an R next to their name. So why the hell should we bow to such an absurdity?

Moreover, I think I don't want you or her to ever make another post about politics no matter who the individual if this is your philosophy because you'd be just as guilty of this pathetic charge. After all, you're just a bunch of people behind computers, too. I am not seriously requesting you refrain from doing so, but if you two believe the malarkey you just peddled then you should have the intellectual honesty to follow your own advice.

What a load of crap. 

Leave that place forever, tell americans journalists to not go there, evacuate christian iraqis and let the arabs kill each other.

Don't agree, but at least it's intellectually honest and the end result.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:54 PM

Don't agree, but at least it's intellectually honest and the end result.

Yeah i know because the remedy for that is logically unviable, the better would split iraqi between Shiite and Sunni's territories but that would not work since there are the Kurds who also behave the same, they would likely to be independent and form kurdistan but Turkey would not support it since it would bring instability to their country because there's no "Turkish"ethinicity they are either Anatolians, Kurds or Tartars.

There's a battle of three fronts that fight each other for centuries, logical solution is nowhere near the corner.

U.S troops standing there ,if you remember then whole issue about returning troops is because it was too expensive to keep it and also the american soldiers dying to sniper partisans, so occupying a country with lots of radical factions inst a viable solution.

Leaving that people to kill each others is the most viable section, they will slaughter each other but that's not the U.S neither any other country problem it's the Iraq and the government head who decided to persecute the Sunni's.

Also radical muslims are born from social difficulties, having a country being bombed by the U.S certainly would generate more terrorists.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2014 - 09:57 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

I'm sorry for these people who died because of someone's greed.

If their bases are set up in America, your army needs to man up asap.

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yeah i know because the remedy for that is logically unviable, the better would split iraqi between Shiite and Sunni's territories but that would not work since there are the Kurds who also behave the same, they would likely to be independent and form kurdistan but Turkey would not support it since it would bring instability to their country because there's no "Turkish"ethinicity they are either Anatolians, Kurds or Tartars.

There's a battle of three fronts that fight each other for centuries, logical solution is nowhere near the corner.

U.S troops standing there ,if you remember then whole issue about returning troops is because it was too expensive to keep it and also the american soldiers dying to sniper partisans, so occupying a country with lots of radical factions inst a viable solution.

Leaving that people to kill each others is the most viable section, they will slaughter each other but that's not the U.S neither any other country problem it's the Iraq and the government head who decided to persecute the Sunni's.

Also radical muslims are born from social difficulties, having a country being bombed by the U.S certainly would generate more terrorists.

The problem with your strategy will be is where do they go? How many people is it? I think the Yazidi's are what 40-50K? Evacuating that many will not be easy and while I suspect there will be some willing to help do that there will a short supply of nations willing to help house them. 

Iraq was stable when we left and the Sunni's even helped expel the insurgency.  Maliki then when and squandered all that, but at this point I would agree that reunifying Iraq may not be viable anymore because I'm not sure the Sunni and Kurds will trust a Shiite government again. If you back the Kurds there is the issue of getting Turkey involved. Doing nothing means letting a bunch of people die and potentially leaving the area in ISIS hands. What do you think they'd do with Assad's chemical weapons if they got them? Just because we go away doesn't mean ISIS won't make themselves the West's problem. I think openly saying no boots on the ground was dumb. Why announce that even if you believe it and ISIS may force the issue on their own. 

Turkey wouldn't be okay because much of the eastern portion of the country is populated by Kurds. A kurdistan puts that at risk not to mention the Turks hate them. Forming Kurdistan presents the risk of a war with Turkey. 

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

The problem with your strategy will be is where do they go? How many people is it? I think the Yazidi's are what 40-50K? Evacuating that many will not be easy and while I suspect there will be some willing to help do that there will a short supply of nations willing to help house them.

Yep, it will not be easy but Europe will easily accept them, if they can accept Muslims and radical they would be willing to accept Yazidi's or even create some free region for them(in Iraqi).

Iraq was stable when we left and the Sunni's even helped expel the insurgency.  Maliki then when and squandered all that, but at this point I would agree that reunifying Iraq may not be viable anymore because I'm not sure the Sunni and Kurds will trust a Shiite government again. If you back the Kurds there is the issue of getting Turkey involved. Doing nothing means letting a bunch of people die and potentially leaving the area in ISIS hands. What do you think they'd do with Assad's chemical weapons if they got them? Just because we go away doesn't mean ISIS won't make themselves the West's problem. I think openly saying no boots on the ground was dumb. Why announce that even if you believe it and ISIS may force the issue on their own.

Yep and that comes yet again another problem, the Shiite in Iraqi are aligned with Iran and creating a free "Shiite" nation will be another sphere of influece and will upset the Saudis, on which America is in bed with. 

Turkey wouldn't be okay because much of the eastern portion of the country is populated by Kurds. A kurdistan puts that at risk not to mention the Turks hate them. Forming Kurdistan presents the risk of a war with Turkey. 

Turkey is only in Nato because of their strategic position nonetheless they buy chinese weapons and even pass some Nato military secrets to the chinese.
Which is something even Israel did by passing Patriot Missiles to the Chinese.
The problem is that it could have been resolved if the U.S supported the Greek "Megali Idea" which was to recover the territories of the late byzantine empire, it would made Greece "Byzantine" a buffer state zone and would control the Marmara Strait being a better ally than the Turks.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 04 September 2014 - 12:08 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:22 AM

Yep, it will not be easy but Europe will easily accept them, if they can accept Muslims and radical they would be willing to accept Yazidi's or even create some free region for them(in Iraqi).

Yep and that comes yet again another problem, the Shiite in Iraqi are aligned with Iran and creating a free "Shiite" nation will be another sphere of influece and will upset the Saudis, on which America is in bed with. 

Turkey is only in Nato because of their strategic position nonetheless they buy chinese weapons and even pass some Nato military secrets to the chinese.
Which is something even Israel did by passing Patriot Missiles to the Chinese.
The problem is that it could have been resolved if the U.S supported the Greek "Megali Idea" which was to recover the territories of the late byzantine empire, it would made Greece "Byzantine" a buffer state zone and would control the Marmara Strait being a better ally than the Turks.

Well, that and Turkey (and its government) used to considerably more oriented to the West. That has changed significantly over the last 15 or so years.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users