80 replies to this topic

#61 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:12 AM

Wasn't the scientist dude responsible for almost destroying the entire world by shooting his stupid ass hand phaser at one of the Ootsutsukis? Why is he allowed to run the whole Konoha R&D division? This series is so freakin' stupid.

#62 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

Wasn't the scientist dude responsible for almost destroying the entire world by shooting his stupid ass hand phaser at one of the Ootsutsukis? Why is he allowed to run the whole Konoha R&D division? This series is so freakin' stupid.

Yes, and Naruto made some excuse last chapter. He doesn't just run Konoha's R&D division since his lab is "The Advance Technology Research Institute." He runs THE R&D division for most likely the entire ninja world.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 November 2017 - 05:46 AM.

#63 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:17 AM

Just need to tell Disney and boom SP and the guys doing this manga will have a lawsuite on their hands.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#64 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

Did you forget ?? 99% of all the villain have to be TNJ-ed and forgiven. That is the main theme of this manga , you have to learn to forgive , even if hes kill your own parents and billions of live , then call them the coolest guy ever. I can already see Boruto forgive this guy and say "He create many cool devices , he is the coolest guy ever".

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#65 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

Did you forget ?? 99% of all the villain have to be TNJ-ed and forgiven. That is the main theme of this manga , you have to learn to forgive , even if hes kill your own parents and billions of live , then call them the coolest guy ever. I can already see Boruto forgive this guy and say "He create many cool devices , he is the coolest guy ever".

Sasuke should just start killing these people. It's not like Naruto would be willing to punish him for doing so.

#66 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

The artist drawing becoming better I think.

#67 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

This newly introduced character Akita Inuzuka is really like adult Sarada. She'll possibly be another mentor for Sarada. I'm thinking to bet on that.

Edited by T XD, 22 November 2017 - 03:00 PM.

#68 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:28 PM

The artist drawing becoming better I think.

Yeah, and? A comic with "getting better" art but the same kitten quality story does not change my opinion on it. :no:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#69 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

True this manga shall always be BS I mean come on a lightsaber oh sorry I mean a chakra saber.

#70 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

Kakashi's knife was cooler tbh.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#71 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

Kakashi's was the white chakra blade. This is, I guess, the "blue" chakra saber.

#72 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

His knife was actually also a knife :lmao: not some weird hilt.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#73 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:37 PM

This newly introduced character Akita Inuzuka is really like adult Sarada. She'll possibly be another mentor for Sarada. I'm thinking to bet on that.

Well, if the new gadgets become as important as I think they will be. You are probably right.

Beyond Sarada, and Sasuke has some significance, so not quite true. Not really on the fanbase part, given forums still buzz with discussion. No, they really aren't trying to screw over any fan base factions, it's not really a provable thing. 

And honestly, I don't really buy the argument that pairing conflicts damage anything, they do what they do best: Culminate interest. 

I thought we cleared up months ago with you that SS stands for "the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura." Then again I doubt you actually listen to what any of us have been saying for months now. So the rest of this is for the people reading this because clearly you are refusing to process any information.

Sasuke has importance in Boruto because he Bolt's mentor. But it is unlikely SS will have any really important in the manga beyond Salad.

"If I touch a red hot stove with my right hand and it is hot. Touching it with my left hand immediately afterwards no matter how much I wish it, the stove will still be hot." ...If someone has a better idiom then the one I just came up with please post it.

There has been nothing to change the way the pro ending fanbase behave since Naruto. So they are likely to behave the same way as they did with Naruto. Pick a girl they like, declare she deserves to be the main characters love interest, and then fight over it. Now romantic conflict can add some spice to a story, but again we must look at the fanbase. I have know many people even Hinata fans after the ending that have said they lost interest in Naruto due to the constant non-stop pairing conflicts. Also as Namenash has pointed out several times already Naruto started it irreversible decline with Volume 64 where Neji died and Hinata apparently became the love interest.

#74 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:27 PM

Well, if the new gadgets become as important as I think they will be. You are probably right.

Looking at the sudden burst in technology this manga is filled with, I'm inclined to think that it's very well possible any gadget would be important.

#75 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Yeah, and? A comic with "getting better" art but the same kitten quality story does not change my opinion on it. :no:

I always said that the art style will getting better.
If you read many manga you will notice that, Eventhought there's exception like naruto last arc where there so many error and author laziness.

For story telling in this manga it truly depend for the author ability.

#76 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

Yes the more an artist draws the better they get, but it doesn't change the fact that the story means nothing to me and never will :no:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#77 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

Yes the more an artist draws the better they get, but it doesn't change the fact that the story means nothing to me and never will :no:

I agree not to mention they are taking from far better stories as well I mean come on a Chakra-saber yeah we all know what it is, guy who does Boruto your just too lazy that you can't come up with something new.

#78 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:58 PM

Looking at the sudden burst in technology this manga is filled with, I'm inclined to think that it's very well possible any gadget would be important.

BATMAN!!!

That is where this story is leading. Batman joins Boruto on a mission. There the end.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#79 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:21 PM

BATMAN!!!

That is where this story is leading. Batman joins Boruto on a mission. There the end.

We have Yu-Gi_Oh! influence in the Boruto manga, so what the heck for a Batman influence.

#80 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

We have Yu-Gi_Oh! influence in the Boruto manga, so what the heck for a Batman influence.

Mocking the absurd increase in technology...I'm guessing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users