46 replies to this topic

#21 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:45 AM

Its been awhile since i watched kdramas but one thing that i can remember right now is kim sam soon.

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

There would be korean version of nodame cantabile.
I think it would become another hit like boys before flower. I hope.

#23 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:17 AM

Liar Game has also a Korean remake.

#24 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

I'm currently watching angel eyes. And just finished watching the Doctor Stranger.

Waiting for the live action of Ao Haru Ride and Strobe Edge though. 

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#25 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

Oh. My. God. 

Go watch The Queen's Classroom. Now. Don't do anything else. Just watch. 

Best drama I've ever watched. Hands down. Most original take on a Kdrama I've ever seen. There's even an original Japanese version. 

Looking for romance? My Love From the Stars. Wild Romance. Looking for high school romance?? Hi!School Love on. Playful Kiss. Straight nasty, sickening drama? Drama High. Drama High 2. 

But the best will always be The Queen's Classroom. Literally cried every episode!

Trust me. I've watched many good dramas, and many bad dramas. But these are the most fulfilling dramas I've watched! The Queen's Classroom! Now!

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#26 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

Not sure if someone already mentioned this or not. There's a new K-drama called "Hi! School Love On" and it's awesome! It's.. kinda have a little fantasy (like angels) and it is romance, comedy, school life and probably drama. It's super fun to watch, I really recommend it. The drama has 11 episodes and it is still airing in Korea but it is updated really fast. You can watch it on youtube.

Its been awhile since i watched kdramas but one thing that i can remember right now is kim sam soon.

Oh. My. God. 

Go watch The Queen's Classroom. Now. Don't do anything else. Just watch. 

Best drama I've ever watched. Hands down. Most original take on a Kdrama I've ever seen. There's even an original Japanese version. 

Looking for romance? My Love From the Stars. Wild Romance. Looking for high school romance?? Hi!School Love on. Playful Kiss. Straight nasty, sickening drama? Drama High. Drama High 2. 

But the best will always be The Queen's Classroom. Literally cried every episode!

Trust me. I've watched many good dramas, and many bad dramas. But these are the most fulfilling dramas I've watched! The Queen's Classroom! Now!

I'm currently watching angel eyes. And just finished watching the Doctor Stranger.

Waiting for the live action of Ao Haru Ride and Strobe Edge though. 

Liar Game has also a Korean remake.

*adds to drama list* alright, thanks guys :D I'll be sure to check these out ^-^ I love asian dramas :P

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#27 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:13 AM

Inspiring Generation.

Best K-Drama EVER. <3 _ <3

Because facts are facts... :D

#28 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:31 AM

Hopefully those staffs of Liar Game (Korean version) will produce season 2.....

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:11 PM

Trot Lovers?? Anyone watch that?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

Anyone watching Hwajung?

The upcoming K-drama, The Scholar Who Walks the Night is interesting.

As for J-drama and J-movie, I'm looking forward to Bakuman, Ore Monogatari, and Death Note.

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 04 July 2015 - 11:37 AM.

#31 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

I personally think Heirs was terrible. :facepalm: It started out fine but towards the middle, it turned blegh. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, you should give Falling For Innocence (Beating Again), Queen In-Hyun's Man, Nice Guy (Innocent Man) and Love Rain a try.

EDIT: OH! YOU MUST WATCH DR. FROST. It's a detective and mystery type of drama. I can't believe I forgot that. What I recommended earlier are in the Romance/Comedy genre but believe me, all of them will make you cry at some parts of the drama. If you want to watch one with a different genre, you should try Master of Study.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 04 July 2015 - 12:24 PM.

15f62c4.png

#32 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

Anyone watching Hwajung?

The upcoming K-drama, The Scholar Who Walks the Night is interesting.

As for J-drama and J-movie, I'm looking forward to Bakuman, Ore Monogatari, and Death Note.

Is Hwajung good? I'm thinking of giving it a try but it seems a little too heavy for me.

And yes! LEE JOON KI AND LEE YOO BI ARE THE LEADS IN THAT DRAMA. I would totally watch it! Not only that, even Chang Min, Kim So Eun and Lee Soo Hyuk are starring in it. Ugh. *crying* I'm not sure about Chang Min's acting skills but I'll be watching this for the leads.

I'm only waiting for Strobe Edge. I don't really like live-action adaptations of manga/anime. They can be terrible.

15f62c4.png

#33 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

Is Hwajung good? I'm thinking of giving it a try but it seems a little too heavy for me.

I'm fond of historical drama since watching Chinese drama called Mischievous Princess so....

Dong Yi is my first sageuk drama that I ever watched. It's one of my favorite K-drama all the time. Their hanbok and hairpin in Hwajung are very similar to Dong Yi since both came from MBC. Cha Seung Won and Lee Yeon Hee are good.  :thumb: 

And yes! LEE JOON KI AND LEE YOO BI ARE THE LEADS IN THAT DRAMA. I would totally watch it! Not only that, even Chang Min, Kim So Eun and Lee Soo Hyuk are starring in it. Ugh. *crying* I'm not sure about Chang Min's acting skills but I'll be watching this for the leads.

They're great actors. I've been a fan of Lee Joon Gi since watching Arang and the Magistrate.  :smug: I've recognized Lee Yoo Bi when I watched Gu Family Book. I've recognized Kim So Eun in Boys Over Flowers and her acting in Horse Healer is great, too. Speaking of Boys Over Flowers....

I'm only waiting for Strobe Edge. I don't really like live-action adaptations of manga/anime. They can be terrible.

Hana Yori Dango is an example. It is a manga that adopted into an anime and a drama. HYD Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are good actually.

#34 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:33 PM

I'm fond of historical drama since watching Chinese drama called Mischievous Princess so....

Dong Yi is my first sageuk drama that I ever watched. It's one of my favorite K-drama all the time. Their hanbok and hairpin in Hwajung are very similar to Dong Yi since both came from MBC. Cha Seung Won and Lee Yeon Hee are good.  :thumb: 

They're great actors. I've been a fan of Lee Joon Gi since watching Arang and the Magistrate.  :smug: I've recognized Lee Yoo Bi when I watched Gu Family Book. I've recognized Kim So Eun in Boys Over Flowers and her acting in Horse Healer is great, too. Speaking of Boys Over Flowers....

Hana Yori Dango is an example. It is a manga that adopted into an anime and a drama. HYD Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are good actually.

I haven't watched Dong Yi either, tbh. LOL. I haven't actually watched a sageuk drama before. Maybe a little mix of sageuk and modern, like Queen In-Hyun's Man but never a full sageuk drama. Oh, yes. Cha Seung Won is a really good actor. Lee Yeon Hee is good too. I first saw her in Paradise Ranch, but the story was terrible. Chang Min was the lead in that drama and he was a little stiff. That's why I'm wondering if he'll do alright in The Scholar Who Walks The Night. I guess I'll give Hwajung a try some time in the future.

YESSSS! BOF! I shipped her with Kim Bum so much. I still remember those days. I always thought Yi Jung and Ga Eul's relationship was more interesting than Jan Di and Jun Pyo's.

Right! I forgot about Hana Yori Dango. The Japanese live-action adaptation was good. The Korean one was also alright but if you asked me to watch it again, I wouldn't. Not sure why. As for Meteor Garden, I watched it when I was really young and I remembered it being okay so I tried rewatching it again quite some time ago but I was disappointed by Jerry Yan's acting skills. Maybe it's because it's made more than 10 years ago or something but it was cringe worthy. Ugh. Maybe I'm just picky.

Actually, I meant I don't like live-action adaptations of manga/anime in films, not series. I guess I should have written it more clearly. Itazura na Kiss is another manga that has live-action adaptations. I prefer the Taiwanese version over the Korean and Japanese one.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 04 July 2015 - 01:35 PM.

15f62c4.png

#35 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

I haven't watched Dong Yi either, tbh. LOL.

You could try watching it if you want.  :smug:

#36 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

You could try watching it if you want.  :smug:

LOL. I'll see if I have the time.

15f62c4.png

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:44 AM

There's the producer from kbs.

#38 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

The Producers is kinda interesting but I don't know when I should watch.... Warm and Cozy too...

#39 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:30 AM

Warm and Cozy's alright. I stopped at episode 12 though. I should continue. I don't feel much chemistry between the leads but they're still cute.

15f62c4.png

#40 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:25 PM

It's half an hour left before the first episode of The Scholar Who Walks the Night. x31pt9.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users