31579 replies to this topic

#27341 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

What, its easy to understand why they love Naruto ending but hate Bleach. "The pairing I wanted happened, people say it was a last minute asspull for rating, the few times the mangaka even talks about it pretty much says so, but that can't be the case because I wanted it to happen so it must have been planned all along. Therefor this is work with great equal to any work of anytime such as anything Shakespear has written. The reason we don't see more scene of the couples together in a positive way is because the manga must have been cancelled instead of ended because of a agreement the writer had that allowed him to finally end the story." / "What this pairing that I didn't see coming happened, that put together characters in pairing in ways didn't want happened? Ruin for ever! This is the worst story ever! There was no hints this was ever going to happen ever! Don't show me scene clearly setting the pairing up that hints from the first arc these would be the end pairing! Those are clearly not intended to do that at the time! Don't give me the excuse that he story was ended early so he couldn't have given more time to the ending! Their is no excuse for this ending!"

#27342 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:35 PM

*reads Claws' post and facepalms*

Yeah, I am not touching that one and how many double standards can be pointed out.

All I will say is this: I still love how Marvel can change their canon as much as they want and people are willing to accept it, but DC wants to give Superman a new take on him and people lose their minds saying "This is nothing like the comic." So why does Marvel get a pass, but DC does not? Why is Marvel held to such a low standard, but DC is held so high that if Superman even sneezes wrong..."OMG, This is so unlike the comics."

So, sorry, but this excuse of "not like comics" is BS when you only apply to DC, but excuse Marvel for bastardizing some of its canon....like Hulk and Black Widow.

My thought is this. So Kishimoto gets a pass because he made NH canon, but Kubo gets full force for Bleach. I hate this world sometimes. The double standards is ridiculous and sad seeing so many excuse.

Seriously, whether Marvel and DC or Kishimoto and Kubo or other mangaka...why are some hand waved excuses while others are just vilified? Why can't people hold everyone to a set standard?

The excuses are worse. If I hear the "you have to understand, it is only a shonen" one more time to excuse bad plots and forced pairings...I am going to seriously just burn everything to the ground.

Hey guys, why don't you watch the Dragonball Z abridged rather than the actual series? It is far superior in terms of plot.

I never get it either, James, considering it feels wrong sometimes. Honestly, I've gotten used to some changes DC will do to characters in many media, even if sometimes I am against it. But it feels like to me most people just aren't as much into the comics with Marvel as they are with DC.

As for Bleach and Naruto, I got NO IDEA. Honestly, the hints for Ichigo being with either Rukia or Orihime are there, but in the end, how he is with Orihime is so different, and the fact too people forget for him to be with Rukia, he'd have to give up EVERYTHING HE KNOWS BY BEING IN SOUL SOCIETY, but apparently as long as they "win", it doesn't matter. XP

#27343 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

I never get it either, James, considering it feels wrong sometimes. Honestly, I've gotten used to some changes DC will do to characters in many media, even if sometimes I am against it. But it feels like to me most people just aren't as much into the comics with Marvel as they are with DC.

As for Bleach and Naruto, I got NO IDEA. Honestly, the hints for Ichigo being with either Rukia or Orihime are there, but in the end, how he is with Orihime is so different, and the fact too people forget for him to be with Rukia, he'd have to give up EVERYTHING HE KNOWS BY BEING IN SOUL SOCIETY, but apparently as long as they "win", it doesn't matter. XP

Bleach's biggest problem IMO was too many characters. Get rid of most of the humans and Quincy and only have Ichigo and his family. Have it revolve around Soul Society more. Like Aizen should have been the final boss.

Edited by jak123, 10 May 2019 - 08:48 PM.

#27344 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:26 AM

*reads Claws' post and facepalms*

Yeah, I am not touching that one and how many double standards can be pointed out.

All I will say is this: I still love how Marvel can change their canon as much as they want and people are willing to accept it, but DC wants to give Superman a new take on him and people lose their minds saying "This is nothing like the comic." So why does Marvel get a pass, but DC does not? Why is Marvel held to such a low standard, but DC is held so high that if Superman even sneezes wrong..."OMG, This is so unlike the comics."

So, sorry, but this excuse of "not like comics" is BS when you only apply to DC, but excuse Marvel for bastardizing some of its canon....like Hulk and Black Widow.

My thought is this. So Kishimoto gets a pass because he made NH canon, but Kubo gets full force for Bleach. I hate this world sometimes. The double standards is ridiculous and sad seeing so many excuse.

Seriously, whether Marvel and DC or Kishimoto and Kubo or other mangaka...why are some hand waved excuses while others are just vilified? Why can't people hold everyone to a set standard?

The excuses are worse. If I hear the "you have to understand, it is only a shonen" one more time to excuse bad plots and forced pairings...I am going to seriously just burn everything to the ground.

Hey guys, why don't you watch the Dragonball Z abridged rather than the actual series? It is far superior in terms of plot.

its only a shonen is not an excuse whatsoever, yu yu hakusho, dragon ball, and inuyasha are all old shonens better written than naruto and bleach, especially yu yu hakusho and inuyasha in particular.

heck I'd even argue g gundam was a better shonen than their crap they call good shonens lol

and lets be honest, the writing in dragon ball z isn't that bad, not even in super, you guys call it bad just because trunks wasn't the one to kill zamasu, but for example uub was referenced even when you guys said they forgot, bulla was born, at the exact time she was supposed to be born, and the reason bulma looks younger was explained in the broly movie, she's been wishing on the dragon balls for her to be younger so people she knows will think she still looks young and won't be able to tell.

also as I've stated before, you guys called the potara thing a retcon, but like I said, dragon ball heroes has been around for 10 years people, 10 YEARS,  long before db super existed, and toriyama was the one who made the potara be temporary on mortals and permanent only for gods,  he did that back when he was involved in dragon ball online and dragon ball heroes, he just never explained it in the original manga. but its not really a retcon, because to be fair, mortals had never used the potara in universe 7 until goku and vegeta, so how would elder kai know especially given he's been in the z sword for so long? they found out from gowasu of universe 10  remember?

besides, now looking at the dragon ball super broly movie, its looking like potara is unstable on 2 mortals anyway and the fusion dance is the more stable version, even though its been confirmed gogeta blue and vegito blue are apparently the same strength in a recent magazine, guess the old multipliers were fanmade or something, and gogeta lasted longer than the potara did so yeah. heck,  xeno trunks  and xeno vegeta have been fusing with potara in dragon ball heroes for several years now, even before db super. and it was temporary too. and since dragon ball heroes was japan only this whole time we didn't know it and assumed potara was always permanent because of elder kai.

besides that's overhyping dbz abridged too much, I've met people that did just that, only watched the abridged version, and because of the abridged version changing things for the sake of comedy and not being completely accurate on the plot details I had to explain some details of the plot or details of certain characters to them.

Edited by ultranx, 11 May 2019 - 12:51 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#27345 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:47 AM

and lets be honest, the writing in dragon ball z isn't that bad, not even in super, you guys call it bad just because trunks wasn't the one to kill zamasu, but for example uub was referenced even when you guys said they forgot, bulla was born, at the exact time she was supposed to be born, and the reason bulma looks younger was explained in the broly movie, she's been wishing on the dragon balls for her to be younger so people she knows will think she still looks young and won't be able to tell.

On bolded: I don't think that's the reason why people hated DBS.  There were far more responses: the new Super Saiyan God Super (Blue forms) outranking or obsoleting Super Saiyan 4, characters like Krillin able to catch up (the hardcore fans were ignoring the character development), the new characters themselves like Caulifia and Kale (despite needing new females that are able to keep up with Goku, Vegeta and the rest) and more complaints I could not remember atm. But everywhere I see, fans keep bringing in power levels. Its always part of a Dragon Ball discussion, despite Toriyama saying that power levels are gone and fans keep on talking about it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27346 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 01:07 AM

On bolded: I don't think that's the reason why people hated DBS.  There were far more responses: the new Super Saiyan God Super (Blue forms) outranking or obsoleting Super Saiyan 4, characters like Krillin able to catch up (the hardcore fans were ignoring the character development), the new characters themselves like Caulifia and Kale (despite needing new females that are able to keep up with Goku, Vegeta and the rest) and more complaints I could not remember atm. But everywhere I see, fans keep bringing in power levels. Its always part of a Dragon Ball discussion, despite Toriyama saying that power levels are gone and fans keep on talking about it.

Yeah I mean even TFS say power levels are BS and half of them are well known DBZ YouTube makers I know MasakoX does a lot on Saiyans the forms and more, but he does call out the BS as he hates how the Future Trunks saga ended.

I mean all shows and stories have their kitten ups I mean look at the hate Game of Thrones is getting right now.

#27347 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:48 AM

Yeah I mean even TFS say power levels are BS and half of them are well known DBZ YouTube makers I know MasakoX does a lot on Saiyans the forms and more, but he does call out the BS as he hates how the Future Trunks saga ended.

I mean all shows and stories have their kitten ups I mean look at the hate Game of Thrones is getting right now.

Yeah, no kidding, man.

#27348 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

No thanks, that guy is a complete wacko :no:

To reiterate, Anime Balls deep seems to be doing this thing where he analyzes one thing to make an opinion on it and then 180 degrees and says a complete opposite opinion that undoes everything that he said before. It is this whole double standard and appealing to the masses kind of BS that drives me up the wall with a lot of these youtubers and the brainless masses that follow them.

That is why I don't even bother with these so called anime reviewers. All they are are biased fans full of hot air like many other average anime fans. (looking at you sawyer7mage and forneverworld) The only difference is, they have an online audience. I see this ALL the freaking time no matter what anime reviewer I see. Now they have some valid points here and there admittedly but that doesn't change the fact a lot of the time they are just brain numbing, double standard fan boys/girls that geek out and praise what they like "to the starry heavens" above us and think any copying hacks or imitations of the "magnum opus" they are a fan of or whatever is not to their "standard of artistic entertainment" is some wannabe "that can't touch or hold a candle" in comparison. And yet when it is their favourite thing that is criticized and has its flaws pointed out I'd bet they would blow their top and act like any other lunatic online that sends death threats and trolls someone else out of rage/ amusement. It is IDIOT B#%& $H!T that I want no part of.

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 May 2019 - 12:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27349 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:06 PM

To reiterate, Anime Balls deep seems to be doing this thing where he analyzes one thing to make an opinion on it and then 180 degrees and says a complete opposite opinion that undoes everything that he said before. It is this whole double standard and appealing to the masses kind of BS that drives me up the wall with a lot of these youtubers and the brainless masses that follow them.

That is why I don't even bother with these so called anime reviewers. All they are are biased fans full of hot air like many other average anime fans. (looking at you sawyer7mage and forneverworld) The only difference is, they have an online audience. I see this ALL the freaking time no matter what anime reviewer I see. Now they have some valid points here and there admittedly but that doesn't change the fact a lot of the time they are just brain numbing, double standard fan boys/girls that geek out and praise what they like "to the starry heavens" above us and think any copying hacks or imitations of the "magnum opus" they are a fan of or whatever is not to their "standard of artistic entertainment" is some wannabe "that can't touch or hold a candle" in comparison. And yet when it is their favourite thing that is criticized and has its flaws pointed out I'd bet they would blow their top and act like any other lunatic online that sends death threats and trolls someone else out of rage/ amusement. It is IDIOT B#%& $H!T that I want no part of.

Oh true like the time Forneverworld blow up at why people hate Hinata saying we need to stop hating her.

#27350 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:38 PM

Oh true like the time Forneverworld blow up at why people hate Hinata saying we need to stop hating her.

It feels like guys like that don't want us to have our own opinions.

#27351 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:16 PM

Oh but it's fine for his fatass to hate sakura and mock us. This is fandoms are awful look at the hate the dragon Ball actors are getting cause of the fans.  

It feels like guys like that don't want us to have our own opinions.

That's the Internet in general and Fandoms especially naruto and star wars fans.

#27352 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:42 PM

Oh but it's fine for his fatass to hate sakura and mock us. This is fandoms are awful look at the hate the dragon Ball actors are getting cause of the fans.  
That's the Internet in general and Fandoms especially naruto and star wars fans.

Still one of the worst fandoms is the Steven Universe fandom. Drove a girl to try and commit suicide because they didn't like that she didn't draw one of the characters fat enough. 

#27353 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 11 May 2019 - 08:46 PM

yeah I understand that, I just mean alot of these so called retcons people complain about aren't really retcons and either were explained years ago but was only in japan so we were out of the loop, or gets explained later down the line in db super xD 

and yeah I agree on power levels, those have always been a joke after namek, yet people still try to take it seriously, especially in all these versus debates, to the point they try to use the power levels to calculate how strong goku is, death battle a prime example, and they're really all just a joke. plus I find hero vs hero debates boring  and pointless anyway. would rather it be hero vs villain, at least then it makes sense that they'd fight. I mean death battle even had to downgrade goku's character to thinking all aliens are evil just to get him to fight superman when he's friends with aliens and would probably be friends with superman.

Edited by ultranx, 11 May 2019 - 08:53 PM.

#27354 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

the dragon ball actors aren't getting hate because of the fans, its because they have been going after the broly voice actor, from what I've looked into, framing the guy. even anime news network got caught lying about him, the same girls in the photos animenews network used spoke out against animennewsnetwork  defending him. heck people are even boycotting funimation because funimation even went as far as to bash all its fans and call anime fans  anime nazis and too dangerous(yes I'm being serious here).. they're shoving politics down people's throats and destroying their competition's lives so they can get higher in the voice acting industry, sabotaging anime conventions and everything. they were jealous of the broly voice actor vic because of how famous  and successful he was in the voice acting industry, so they wanted him out of the picture. heck the same people of kickvic that went after broly are now going after winnie the poo of all people now.

and now funimation is facing a huge lawsuit over it.

I don't think I'll ever look at my chris sabat vegeta autograph the same way again....

Edited by ultranx, 11 May 2019 - 09:25 PM.

#27355 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:57 AM

the dragon ball actors aren't getting hate because of the fans, its because they have been going after the broly voice actor, from what I've looked into, framing the guy. even anime news network got caught lying about him, the same girls in the photos animenews network used spoke out against animennewsnetwork  defending him. heck people are even boycotting funimation because funimation even went as far as to bash all its fans and call anime fans  anime nazis and too dangerous(yes I'm being serious here).. they're shoving politics down people's throats and destroying their competition's lives so they can get higher in the voice acting industry, sabotaging anime conventions and everything. they were jealous of the broly voice actor vic because of how famous  and successful he was in the voice acting industry, so they wanted him out of the picture. heck the same people of kickvic that went after broly are now going after winnie the poo of all people now.

I don't think I'll ever look at my chris sabat vegeta autograph the same way again....

This whole thing is just STUPID X_X

#27356 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:15 AM

This whole thing is just STUPID X_X

I know I feel the same way. first gamergate now this mess. also they haven't been treating their customers right either, their customer support has been garbage as of late, on their website and reddit, they haven't answered customer questions on reddit for a while now,  they screwed up the anniversary boxsets and broly movie's animations somehow and were pissed when people brought it up, illegally removed him from the credits of the movie and removed special features, been doing questionable things like removing the unsubscribe button from their funimation streaming service or making where it had 2 subscribe buttons instead(something wrong with that picture right? there's no way that's a glitch), as I said before trying to sabotage conventions and cancel broly's contracts at them even when the fans want him there. heck they even somehow screwed up the animation of episode 110 the ultra instinct debut episode, heck they even butchered ultimate battle. even kaggyfilm's english cover is better than that version of ultimate battle they used. it is not looking good for funimation whatsoever.

vic not only plays broly but he plays edward elric, and they've even been illegally wiping away his credits for that and all his other funimation projects. they don't want him getting recognition for anything, which is messed up.

oh of course can't forget that  monica, voice of db super bulma, and her friend at funimation jamie and also her fiance ron just won't get off twitter and quit harassing the fans already. it just adds more fuel to vic and ty beard's lawsuit they're building. seriously, even trump, who people bash for being on twitter, isn't as bad on twitter as these funimation people.

anyways think that's enough about that, if anyone wants to know more about it just private message me and I'll link the youtube channels I go to about the situation. 

Edited by ultranx, 12 May 2019 - 04:39 AM.

#27357 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:04 PM

ANN is the anime equivalent of those gaming sites who hate what they cover, kitten on the fans of said thing, and think their kind of politics needs to be injected into every aspect of it.

Edited by jak123, 12 May 2019 - 08:08 PM.

#27358 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:01 AM

Personally, my biggest beef with DBS is not the series itself, but rather the radical fanbase behind it. The only criticism I have with the series is the fact that Dragonball as a whole is very inconsistent and power fluxes are obvious mostly because it is the one series that suffers from the Shonen Power Scaling Syndrome. Basically, Goku's power fluxes depending on how much drama they want to push.

However, I expect this from Dragonball because the story is not to be taken seriously. It is basically meant to be the Micheal Bay of anime. You watch it for the cool fights and flair. If you want a deeper story, you are better off going somewhere else.

The Dragonball fanbase is definitely a bit over the top. They think Goku can defeat any body and any flaws he may have are either non-canon or "don't count." Like Goku being unable to lift 1000 tons. They want to believe he can lift like several planets or what not. When asked for proof they kind of give you this "Well, he did X here so obviously he has increased immensely since then" not really taking into account potential dips or fluxes in power potential.

And people complain about the One Punch Man fanbase. Especially the DB fanbase. The Dragonball fanbase HATES the OPM fanbase.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27359 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

Personally, my biggest beef with DBS is not the series itself, but rather the radical fanbase behind it. The only criticism I have with the series is the fact that Dragonball as a whole is very inconsistent and power fluxes are obvious mostly because it is the one series that suffers from the Shonen Power Scaling Syndrome. Basically, Goku's power fluxes depending on how much drama they want to push.

However, I expect this from Dragonball because the story is not to be taken seriously. It is basically meant to be the Micheal Bay of anime. You watch it for the cool fights and flair. If you want a deeper story, you are better off going somewhere else.

The Dragonball fanbase is definitely a bit over the top. They think Goku can defeat any body and any flaws he may have are either non-canon or "don't count." Like Goku being unable to lift 1000 tons. They want to believe he can lift like several planets or what not. When asked for proof they kind of give you this "Well, he did X here so obviously he has increased immensely since then" not really taking into account potential dips or fluxes in power potential.

And people complain about the One Punch Man fanbase. Especially the DB fanbase. The Dragonball fanbase HATES the OPM fanbase.

Sometimes it's one reason I hate being a fan of stuff is that I can feel like the minority, since a lot of fans can tend to take some things too far in some cases, and/or just want to hate on something to hate on something, like how I feel that can sometimes be for the DCEU/Worlds of DC films, since critics fail to see for its faults that the movies ARE good in the long haul. It's just a matter of NOT trying to compare them to the MCU in the long run.

#27360 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:13 PM

Still one of the worst fandoms is the Steven Universe fandom. Drove a girl to try and commit suicide because they didn't like that she didn't draw one of the characters fat enough.

Really really this is why I hate Fandom kitten like this.

I heard fornever got Into something with the guy that voices goku.
Also the vic thing is out of control get all the info first then judge if he did it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Facebook (2)