374 replies to this topic

#21 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

did you guys notice that when kakashi remembered his comrades Minato,Hiruzen,Team 7,Gai,Tsunade.....and Hinata .Why Pierrot why :wallbash:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#22 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

This was a great episode, glad SP didn't screw it up, yes they can stop with Hinata but again:

-Naruto's love for sakura is again confirmed

-This is just hinting what could come, and as much as other people make an issue of it, it doesn't change the fact that from 504's foreshadow for naruto getting a girlfriend in the end, well this is still the only build/notion/more info on it.

Aka we were right about this stuff.

Though some areas are in flames and raging already, so its happening again on a smaller scale.

Though I find this great, some people honestly thought Hinata reacted to Narutos statement, it was the arrival all along, I mean honestly they thought a reaction from hinata came from this? Last I checked Hinata didn't make an issue when Sakura hugged naruto, she isn't the jealous concerned type when others are around.

Oh just glad this episode kept everything to what it had to be. Naruto still loves Sakura, Sakura advocates to naruto to fight, and Minato gives the Sakura-Kushina relation and lets people know how things can possibly go due to building on 504.

I am still laughing at both the funny stuff from the episode and the pissed reactions from the anime-only watchers.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#23 Shizuku

Shizuku

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

From where I watched it, it said " Pleasw go easy on my son" instead of " Take care of my son" or "I leave my son in your hand". What's the correct translation?

#24 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

did you guys notice that when kakashi remembered his comrades Minato,Hiruzen,Team 7,Gai,Tsunade.....and Hinata .Why Pierrot why :wallbash:

Relax, manga > anime remember?

In the manga, he only remembers team 7, minato and hiruzen. Its not killing anything.

Besides, remember the manga is where things count, where it is right now SS has not done anything and NH cannot do anything for the time being. NH fans are left to sit this stuff out and just watch, nothing can happen for them right now.

And either way the translation for what minato said to sakura, well the meaning is about the same of I leave him to you, take care of him, go easy on him, it doesn't change the fact that naruto still loves her nor does it change the fact of the sakura-kushina foreshadow and what could possibly come.

Edited by Inferno180, 14 August 2014 - 12:33 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

I noticed that but it doesn't matter. It means nothing.

From where I watched it, it said " Pleasw go easy on my son" instead of " Take care of my son" or "I leave my son in your hand". What's the correct translation?

The current translation is from a group called "Horriblesubs" now like the name suggests it's well horrible subs.  :D

They don't translate everything perfectly. Wait for Kurama or ask someone here who understands Japanese, to translate for you.

Peace.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

Relax, manga > anime remember?

In the manga, he only remembers team 7, minato and hiruzen. Its not killing anything.

Besides, remember the manga is where things count, where it is right now SS has not done anything and NH cannot do anything for the time being. NH fans are left to sit this stuff out and just watch, nothing can happen for them right now.

And either way the translation for what minato said to sakura, well the meaning is about the same of I leave him to you, take care of him, go easy on him, it doesn't change the fact that naruto still loves her nor does it change the fact of the sakura-kushina foreshadow and what could possibly come.

i know but it is still unneed scene anyways NARUSAKU FTW

#27 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

well, putting hinata along with the other COMRADES isn't a big bother, isn't?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#28 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Great episode. Everything was handled very well. I especially liked how they made Naruto's "Yeah! I suppose you could say that." comment sound all enthusiastic. I was expecting him be alot more hesitant, but this just made the moment even better.  :happy:

The team 7 reunion was great as well. I liked the little pause before Sakura made her big speech. It was a nice little buildup. 

Yeah, I'm not sure what the correct translation is either, but that's the only part of the episode that was a little iffy. Then again, it depends on what the correct translation is. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 August 2014 - 12:47 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

I love how Naruto got so happy when he find the answer to his dad, even though it's not for him. Also that smile from Sakura is so sweet. I can't believe they did that.

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

I love how Naruto got so happy when he find the answer to his dad, even though it's not for him. Also that smile from Sakura is so sweet. I can't believe they did that.

I loved that as well. I also loved that the animation for that scene was really good. They looked similar to this:

Pic

Yes luffy in the next episode we'll get Sakura's new power.

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 August 2014 - 12:57 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#31 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

Didn't watch the episode, but from what I heard is it true that Sakura using Byakugou will be animated in the next episode? Because if that's the case then I'll have to set aside my hate for the anime and tune in just for that episode :)

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

Yeey, 630 and 631 in one episode! :dance:

ナルサク

#33 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

Next ep will show Sakura's badass moments i can't wait  :eager:

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

I loved that as well. I also loved that the animation for that scene was really good. They looked similar to this:

Pic

Yes luffy in the next episode we'll get Sakura's new power.

Yeah, it does. I love that smile she has after Minato tell her that. It goes to show you how sincere that line was. Dammit, I want Minato back in manga. Please next chapter!

This episode does beg the question...

What exactly Minato did to piss off the almighty Kushina?

#35 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

I came back watching Shippuuden for this episode. That was good.

#36 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

Because like 咲耶姫 said Hinata was reacting to the Hokages, not Naruto's comment about Sakura.

oops then..i was deceived by the panel order or idk

#37 Shizuku

Shizuku

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

I noticed that but it doesn't matter. It means nothing.

The current translation is from a group called "Horriblesubs" now like the name suggests it's well horrible subs.  :D
They don't translate everything perfectly. Wait for Kurama or ask someone here who understands Japanese, to translate for you.
Peace.

I usually watch the episodes from spanish websites, so thanks for the clarification. I have to go now, so I think I'll wait for someone to translate it. Hope it's more like " take care of my son" :)

#38 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

I agree. The way the scene was handled gave me the impression Sakura was just angry since she hasn't agreed to be Naruto's girlfriend YET, so she doesn't want him making such statements already.

The fact that they made Sakura smile at Minato telling her to take care of his son (similar to what in-laws say to their child's partner) makes it even more clear.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

^^Indeed.

Next stop: chapter 662. Granted there are tidbits here and there down the road, but that one and of course, the follow-up is going to be...interesting.

#40 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, it does. I love that smile she has after Minato tell her that. It goes to show you how sincere that line was. Dammit, I want Minato back in manga. Please next chapter!

This episode does beg the question...

What exactly Minato did to piss off the almighty Kushina?

Probably he was too busy with Hokage duties and neglected kitchen duties  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users