831 replies to this topic

#781 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

and if indra is the first uchiha wouldn't he be it's soul. All I'm saying is that it's possible. Obito was Ashura's spiritual successor.

Base on the spoiler, kakashi can perform susanoo because of obito eye spirit thing. Not because he's the succesor.

If kakashi could gain it, he's available in naru vs sasu arc fighting team taka & orochimaru.

#782 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Obito's 'spirit' somehow helps Kakashi to produce a Sussano  :chuckle: We saw Rin's spirit make an entry and help Kakashi and Obito recently 

When you really think about it, This volume is centered around Obito's farewell to the story. I mean in 682-685 we got his vow to Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi to walk in ahead to complete his final tasks before death. Let's not also forget where the end of 683 leads to 686 & 687 with Obito's sacrifice to save his friend, and giving his final words to Naruto before meeting & leaving with Rin to the afterlife. I believe 688-689/690 (if this volume will be 11 chapters like #69 & #70) will focus on the aftermath of Obito's passing. Naruto and Kakashi will definitely play a key role for this portion of the volume, and maybe Sakura (to some extent).  That's what I believe will happen for the upcoming chapters as the fight with Kaguya continues. Let's be honest there's no way Obito is gonna be forgotten after what he was given in Chapter 687.    

Edited by LuckyChi7, 06 August 2014 - 05:52 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#783 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

Oh believe me I am way ahead of you in that regard!!! :D I would want BZ to say some nasty things about naruto that would anger her so much that she uses the last bit of her yin seal chakra into a very powerful punch!!

The punch would connect of coarse and send BZ flying and unfortunately for him it would be towards Kakashi direction and Kakashi already has lightning blade ready for him and slices BZ into pieces!!!

The only reasons I didn't include Sakura earlier was because I'm trying to get into a manga editors mind frame to include as much detail as I can that would fit the moment right but have to cut moments that would unfortunately not fit into the whole chapter. Wanting Sakura to have a great moment is great but if you can't find a way to fit that part in then you don't have much choice but to cut it off and hope better next time.

And the other reason I'm being negative of having a Sakura moment happening so I'll have bad luck instead and have a moment happen anyway!!! Basically I'm copyrighting narusaku4lifeg method!!!

SORRY NARUSAKU4LIFE!!!!! XD

So Sakura is the expendable one of the group? In spite of Kishi's constant assertions that she has the spirit of a heroine inside of herself, she needs to be relegated to the background in the event that her narrative progression happens to interfere with another character's already oversaturated presence in the manga? Well...to hell with that. Let Kakashi have the unimportant background role for once; he was already settling into the role just a chapter or two ago. God knows his presence has been so prominent that Sakura will likely never catch up to him, let alone the fated demigods or "main stars" she has for teammates.

Let the editors wallow in their disgust then. Kakashi's personal plot has almost completely resolved, what's left is just the aftermath. If you're telling me that the fourth wheel's reactions should take absolute precedence over any possible involvement of the self-proclaimed "heroine" then we really know where the priorities lie - and they're not smiling down at Sakura.

Edited by Atheck, 06 August 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#784 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

@atheck
Kakashi will most likely gain ms susanoo(the legless version).

#785 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

So Sakura is the expendable one of the group? In spite of Kishi's constant assertions that she has the spirit of a heroine inside of herself, she needs to be relegated to the background in the event that her narrative progression happens to interfere with another character's already oversaturated presence in the manga? Well...to hell with that. Let Kakashi have the unimportant background role for once; he was already settling into the role just a chapter or two ago. God knows his presence has been so prominent that Sakura will likely never catch up to him, let alone the fated demigods or "main stars" she has for teammates.

Let the editors wallow in their disgust then. Kakashi's personal plot has almost completely resolved, what's left is just the aftermath. If you're telling me that the fourth wheel's reactions should take absolute precedence over any possible involvement of the self-proclaimed "heroine" then we really know where the priorities lie - and they're not smiling down at Sakura.

Yup pretty much -_- sigh...... Kishi and his editors have neglectivily made Sakura's role in the manga as "not exciting" as Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi roles in team 7 as a whole. And it's rude to us sakura fans that she is treated this way but the only thing that Kishi has done for her character to compensate for that is give her moments that are actually very important at that time but most naruto fans don't see it as important but as not exciting or awesome that they want it to be.

I'm actually really glad that kakashi's story is coming to a close in the manga as a whole cause Obitos death was Definetly the starting point to finish it off. And once it's done sakura will Definetly being getting more shine in the spot light that she deserves :D

#786 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:06 AM

And no sign of the chapter...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#787 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

@atheck
Kakashi will most likely gain ms susanoo(the legless version).

If all other members of the original four are going to receive a mecha form then it's only fitting that Sakura receive one as well. And we're in luck! Other forms of media have taken some of Sakura's traits and used their creative liberties to turn them into effective weapons at her disposal. A concept is already existent. I'm referring to the giant Inner Sakura that she uses in genjutsu. It's the closest thing to Susanoo or Naruto's beast mode that she's displayed.

Personally, I tend to be hesitant when the prospect of incorporating non-canon material is brought up, but in this case, it might be appropriate to do so.

#788 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

I don't know what to expect anymore...

tumblr_ml6ef4HvIp1rs9keio1_400.gif

Expect the unexpected. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#789 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

688 PLZ :wallbash: Every Minute feels like an hour when youre at work waiting for the new chap D:

Edited by nikki1314, 06 August 2014 - 06:18 AM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#790 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

I will play Call of Duty B2 while waiting.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#791 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

I will play Call of Duty B2 while waiting.

I wish i could too :( lol

His wife:

#792 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

I wouldn't put much hope in having anything Sakura centric happen. The last two chapters she's done nothing but sit in the background making faces and whispering "Naruto..." :sweatdrop:

#793 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:30 AM

I wouldn't put much hope in having anything Sakura centric happen. The last two chapters she's done nothing but sit in the background making faces and whispering "Naruto..." :sweatdrop:

Why do I get the strange horrible feeling that's sounds very familiar!?!? O_o

#794 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:30 AM

Still better than "Sasuke-Kun" or "Naruto-Kun".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#795 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

Why do I get the strange horrible feeling that's sounds very familiar!?!? O_o

N-Naruto-Kun~

:kukuku:

Kishi has a habit of putting the female characters off to the side, which is why I won't be surprised if the chapter centers around Kakashi doing things while Sakura sits and watches.

Edited by Lilac, 06 August 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#796 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

N-Naruto-Kun~

Kishi has a habit of putting the female characters off to the side, which is why I won't be surprised if the chapter centers around Kakashi doing things while Sakura sits and watches.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! D,X

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! :wallbash:

#797 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:40 AM

My God, this wait is killing me!!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#798 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Really? The susanoo thing is real?

aw9vkj.gif

#799 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Well at least she's not tied down to a tree , dreaming in wonderland :3

His wife:

#800 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

N-Naruto-Kun~

Don't you dare jynx us lol. I would tear my hair out if this happens D': Give Sakura more fight time plz

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users