naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

It's out....170 and 171
It's kinda a ridiculous two episodes...nothing too interesting

Edited by naruto-z, 29 July 2010 - 01:48 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Since it's a filler and part 1 Sakura aka Sasuke fan girl is in the episodes I won't even bother trying to see these.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 29 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since it's a filler and part 1 Sakura aka Sasuke fan girl is in the episodes I won't even bother trying to see these.

You really don't need to. It's an absolute filler that's no different than the part 1 ones. It was completely a waste of time.

#4 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

wow, I don't like to be the downer, but that was so pointless. At least I know not to purchase those episodes in the future. And it wasn't even good filler. Maybe they didn't want to catch up with the manga so quickly, so that's why they made these episodes.

#5 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

The good news is that we won't have to wait another week since both episode came out this week and we'll be back to normal next week happy.gif

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Jul 29 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The good news is that we won't have to wait another week since both episode came out this week and we'll be back to normal next week happy.gif

I'm glad, if everyone says these episodes are bad then i'm going to skip this weeks episodes. happy.gif

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:14 PM

I wasn't gonna watch them in the first place =d

#8 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 29 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad, if everyone says these episodes are bad then i'm going to skip this weeks episodes. happy.gif

You don't miss anything by skipping these episodes. The only reason that I've watch them is because my curiosity got the better of me even if I knew before watching them that it would be a total waste of time rolleyes.gif

#9 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:15 PM

Not only a bad episode but it also had one of the biggest OOC moments of the anime: Chouji and Ino threatening Naruto and Sakura with kunais on their necks, they would never have the guts to do that on the manga! rawr.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

oh they would, after all they had the guts to take on the sound 3 in a life or death situation.

meh basic filler arc was all it was. typical Naruto being as stupid as a brick wall. classic over exageration of his cluelessness.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

Catsi... You just made my day! 111189.gif

#12 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Pretty boring......actually make that very boring. The only reason I'd actually tell someone to watch these two episodes is if they were a ShikaIno fan....

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

yeah pretty much. Nothing shikaino really implied but it could be construed that way. heck theres a couple good NaruSaku Scenes in it. one where hes checking on her after they enarly get washed away, and the mini dream sequence thats made its way into a sig or two.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 29 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not only a bad episode but it also had one of the biggest OOC moments of the anime: Chouji and Ino threatening Naruto and Sakura with kunais on their necks, they would never have the guts to do that on the manga! rawr.gif

They had the guts, but they'd never do something that horrible. They're the ones who went out of their way to protect Team 7 in the Forest of Death, an exam far more important than finding some vague secret! Seriously, who writes this garbage?!

Even worse, they were writing Sakura as she was in the first few chapters of the manga, but as this was set during the Chunin Exam Finals, she wouldn't be so mean to Naruto. She wanted him to do well in the Finals! She never stated a preference for who won, and she was more concerned with Sasuke's health after the Cursed Seal was placed on him than on whether he would win his match or not.

Man, this is like watching somebody's animated Bashing Fanfic.

#15 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Jul 29 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They had the guts, but they'd never do something that horrible. They're the ones who went out of their way to protect Team 7 in the Forest of Death, an exam far more important than finding some vague secret! Seriously, who writes this garbage?!

Even worse, they were writing Sakura as she was in the first few chapters of the manga, but as this was set during the Chunin Exam Finals, she wouldn't be so mean to Naruto. She wanted him to do well in the Finals! She never stated a preference for who won, and she was more concerned with Sasuke's health after the Cursed Seal was placed on him than on whether he would win his match or not.

Man, this is like watching somebody's animated Bashing Fanfic.

After reading 504 today the anime people are making me laugh because I said something is going to cause a rift with the manga and looks like that rift is coming sooner then I thought. I never saw it but from what you guys have been saying they're trying to remind the audience of the old and not the current.

That and fillers just suck.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 July 2010 - 12:05 AM.

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

This filler made no freakin' sense whatsoever, it was completely pointless although I did enjoy Naruto's little dream of him about to kiss Sakura. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#17 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

This calls for a song. laugh.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 30 July 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#18 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 30 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This calls for a song. laugh.gif

K9 that was genious wow.png It totaly express everyone fellings about this episode!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#19 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 30 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
K9 that was genious wow.png It totaly express everyone fellings about this episode!

Don't thank me, thank the Nostalgia Critic for his incredible comedic genius and sacrificing of his mental sanity to review such horrible, horrible movies.

The episode didn't really bother me. I thought that it wasn't so bad. I was mainly worried that they would over hype Sakura's fangirlness for Sasuke which in fact was only shown once through that scene with Inner Sakura. Guess I developed a strong resistance to filler after being exposed to the part one filler on cartoon network. I don't really like filler in general because it's either boring or crap. I noticed Naruto checking Sakura to see if she was alright after the flood and Naruto's happy thoughts of kissing Sakura so I did get some satisfaction from that filler. heheelq7.png

#20 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

That's the real problem with most filler in anime. They give you one or two good moments, and 30 or 40 terrible, mind shatteringly, soul rapingly bad moments.

And why did they give Guy a spider summon, anyway? He has turtles already! They should have used those!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users