• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#41 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jun 2 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Normally I don't go to these spoiler pages, but after last chapter...just had to know early. It does sound interesting, but I don't get why Tsunade has to step down? Maybe the Fire Daimyou is dissatisfied, but I heard that the ninja villages run independent of the actual country they reside in; so, by that logic they shouldn't have the right to decide.

It would make sense if the Daimyou (assuming he is of higher power) thought Tsunade was unfit and chose Danzou, that would be one thing. But the impression I'm getting right now is that for some inexplicable reason, Tsunade wants to quit; why else would the other ninja state their opinion of who the next hokage should be?

This has great potential, but I'm worried that Kishi is bending a few rules that he set way back in part 1.

Although, if he Danzou does become Hokage, it could leave Tsunade some free time to train Sakura some more.

She's in a exhuastion induced coma dude. She can't run a village while in a coma.

As for the Daimyou, i don't believe he has power to choose, so i think he was just declaring his choice in a "matter of fact" tone, like he knew he would be Hokage. However, seeing as how stuck up the Elders are, i think Danzo will become Hokage, which will lead to hard times for Konoha AND Naruto. Can't wait to see what happens in the chapter.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#42 Cedrk

Cedrk

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Computer Networking, Programming, Gaming (Battlefield 2/2142, cabal extreme, X3 Reunion)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:31 AM

YAY! NaruSaku Hug!

I don't usually post but a thought just crossed my mind. Danzou wont be Hokage for long and be 6 feet underground, cause think about it. Sasuke is traveling towards Konoha and will be there soon.

Do you really think Naruto's going to stand in the way of Sasuke to protect Danzou? (Naruto knows a few things of what Danzou has done over the years and what he could do in the future...)

I could easily see Naruto shrugging his shoulder when Sasuke states he there to kill their current Hokage and lets Sasuke past.

Seriously the men wont be Hokage for 5 minutes laugh.gif

#43 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Cedrk @ Jun 2 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YAY! NaruSaku Hug!

I don't usually post but a thought just crossed my mind. Danzou wont be Hokage for long and be 6 feet underground, cause think about it. Sasuke is traveling towards Konoha and will be there soon.

Do you really think Naruto's going to stand in the way of Sasuke to protect Danzou? (Naruto knows a few things of what Danzou has done over the years and what he could do in the future...)

I could easily see Naruto shrugging his shoulder when Sasuke states he there to kill their current Hokage and lets Sasuke past.

Seriously the men wont be Hokage for 5 minutes laugh.gif

YEAH He wont be Hokage for long he going to die a horrible death. I just can't see Naruto shrugging his shoulder and becoming Sasuke so I DISAGREE with you their.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 03 June 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#44 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

BLAST YOU DANZOU!!!!!!!! 111193.gif rawr.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#45 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 3 2009, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEAH He wont be Hokage for long he going to die a horrible death. I just can't see Naruto shrugging his shoulder and becoming Sasuke so I DISAGREE with you their.

Naruto is on this whole peace thing now tho. Perhaps Sasuke will come and Naruto will try to stop him from killing Danzou. But i dont think he will be Hokage for long.

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 2 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is on this whole peace thing now tho. Perhaps Sasuke will come and Naruto will try to stop him from killing Danzou. But i dont think he will be Hokage for long.

That is what I thought too.

#47 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 2 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't mean to bring up fandoms but when Nutmen brought up Hinata confession I got a little touchy with him and I apologizes.

Dudes, I don't like NaruHina. Trust me...

My point was that I don't that us NaruSaku fans should get too excited just yet. You know?

Edited by NutMan, 03 June 2009 - 02:33 AM.

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (NutMan @ Jun 2 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My point was that I don't that us NaruSaku fans should get too excited just yet. You know?

I am sorry about get a little touchy about that. I had just got in to a argument with a Naurto x Hinata shipper and then I saw that and I am sorry.

#49 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (NutMan @ Jun 2 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, besides, there are more important things happening in my opinion.

#50 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

I think we might see a split in Konoha's Forces; Kakashi's Forces vs Danzou's Forces for the title of Hokage. And since everybody is claiming Naruto as a hero maybe he'll finally get a special promotion to chunin. I'm sure it's a moot point but I think that a genin whose done missions too tough for a normal genin should go ahead and get promoted. Just my opinon.

Let's see what else was there...
Tsunade in coma that sucks.

Danzou as the next Hokage!? I think that's as effective as putting a one arm man against a two arm man in a boxing match not too bright. Of course he'll get some freaking new arm to perform jutsu's or be able to perform one handed like Haku. So I like to see how this goes.

And of course the hug between Sakura and Naruto in the immortal words of Ric Flair WOOO!!! boogie.gif Of course she decked him first but that's classic NaruSaku and it's not a kiss or confession but hey it's a start. Heh I'm sure Naruto thought he actually died and went to heaven when she did that. :teehee:

Anyway I can't wait for the release of this chapter.

#51 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 2 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's in a exhuastion induced coma dude. She can't run a village while in a coma.

It said she exhausted her chakra, it didn't say anything about a coma. But if you are correct, then yes it would make a lot of sense.

One thing I would like to see is if Danzou can actually fight if his root minions can't do it for him.

#52 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:55 AM

kishi said that 2 huge characters will die...
one is pain (nagato), could be the next is...tsunade?

#53 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

You know, the sad thing is, is that I have been able to avoid spoilers for the past month, and yet here I am. -sigh-

Now thats out of the way, Danzou has officially stepped into the plot. I am freakin' excited!

dry.gif Also, I also wish to see this hug of which has been spoiled. Hooray!

#54 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:27 AM

I can't wait for the spoiler pics. I am a little irritated about Shikaku jumping on the gun with Kakashi rather than considering Naruto as the next Hokage. I'm by no means a kakashi hater but he couldn't even take down a single Path Of Pain. (It feels like to me naruto is being the village workhorse and protector while others just slide in to higher positions. Especially after the statement Chiyo made about the Jinchuurikis being used as weapons of war. arg.gif )

Dr. Crow Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM
I think we might see a split in Konoha's Forces; Kakashi's Forces vs Danzou's Forces for the title of Hokage. And since everybody is claiming Naruto as a hero maybe he'll finally get a special promotion to chunin. I'm sure it's a moot point but I think that a genin whose done missions too tough for a normal genin should go ahead and get promoted. Just my opinon.

I thought Naruto was already considered a Sage for taking Jiraiya's place.

#55 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 3 2009, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't wait for the spoiler pics. I am a little irritated about Shikaku jumping on the gun with Kakashi rather than considering Naruto as the next Hokage. I'm by no means a kakashi hater but he couldn't even take down a single Path Of Pain. (It feels like to me naruto is being the village workhorse and protector while others just slide in to higher positions. Especially after the statement Chiyo made about the Jinchuurikis being used as weapons of war. arg.gif )

I thought Naruto was already considered a Sage for taking Jiraiya's place.

Are sage's considered a rank in the village? If they are I didn't know that I mean wouldn't that be like an honaorary title but his offical title be a genin? As for Naruto being nominated for Hokage I think he might be a little young and, um shall I put this, not as wise as past Hokage's and not having enough life experiences. Also I can't remember but did he finish his training? It's been a while since I read that chapter but I thought it was interrupted before he was finish. Just because he mastered the sage mode doesn't mean he's finish his sage training does it?

#56 Cedrk

Cedrk

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Computer Networking, Programming, Gaming (Battlefield 2/2142, cabal extreme, X3 Reunion)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 3 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This why I don't post often....words can be miss read. I wasn't implying Naruto would become anything like Sasuke, I was just stating he would be less committed to protecting the men that's causing Serious amounts of pain for his own selfish agenda.

but I think this brings up another interesting point. the irony of the situation is crazy.

Does he continue on this forgiving path of peace from last chapter or find a balance?

We know Danzou wont be moved by Naruto's words of peace and forgiveness and Naruto isn't the type of person to stand around throwing flowers into the air spreading the words of peace lol

seriously, Naruto wouldn't give it a second thought to give Danzou a punch across the jaw when he finds out Danzou's true plans for Konoha.

Would Naruto let Sasuke deal with Danzou?

or

Do it himself?

or

join up with Sasuke in a small conflict against Danzou before they them selves battle it out in Sasuke vs Naruto fight mark2 for the fate of Konoha? (more likely to happen)

the next few chapters will be rather interesting....I cant wait!

#57 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (Dr. Crow @ Jun 3 2009, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are sage's considered a rank in the village? If they are I didn't know that I mean wouldn't that be like an honaorary title but his offical title be a genin? As for Naruto being nominated for Hokage I think he might be a little young and, um shall I put this, not as wise as past Hokage's and not having enough life experiences. Also I can't remember but did he finish his training? It's been a while since I read that chapter but I thought it was interrupted before he was finish. Just because he mastered the sage mode doesn't mean he's finish his sage training does it?

Yeah your right about Naruto not completely finishing his sage training and he still has to figure what his bloodline limit Jutsu. The other Kyuubi also being sealed away in a scroll will also play a big part eventually. Gaara is Kazekage of the sand and I'm sure he doesn't have near the experience that Naruto currently has. I'm still hoping for a Part 3 time skip. cool.gif

#58 Stevie

Stevie

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

spoiler pics on the link. no hug yet. --Click here to view--
http://naruto-r.blogspot.com/2009/06/naruto-chapter-450-spoiler-confirmed.html

#59 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

excerpt from the above link --Click here to view--
Exhausted, Naruto heads back to the village. There, Kakashi appears and lends him his shoulder
Naruto returns to the village (inside his mind, Kakashi praises him "you held on well") Naruto is greeted by a large mass of followers

From a distance, Hinata affirms Naruto's safe return, crying. She remembers how Naruto was always all alone when he was a child and compares it to the present.

Watching Naruto being adored by everyone makes Iruka-sensei cry as well. Sakura approaches Naruto and hits him on the head, hugging him immediately after "Thank you..." Shikamaru's father calls for an important village meeting (for the jounin squad leaders)

#60 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Cedrk @ Jun 3 2009, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This why I don't post often....words can be miss read. I wasn't implying Naruto would become anything like Sasuke, I was just stating he would be less committed to protecting the men that's causing Serious amounts of pain for his own selfish agenda.

but I think this brings up another interesting point. the irony of the situation is crazy.

Does he continue on this forgiving path of peace from last chapter or find a balance?

We know Danzou wont be moved by Naruto's words of peace and forgiveness and Naruto isn't the type of person to stand around throwing flowers into the air spreading the words of peace lol

seriously, Naruto wouldn't give it a second thought to give Danzou a punch across the jaw when he finds out Danzou's true plans for Konoha.

Would Naruto let Sasuke deal with Danzou?

or

Do it himself?

or

join up with Sasuke in a small conflict against Danzou before they them selves battle it out in Sasuke vs Naruto fight mark2 for the fate of Konoha? (more likely to happen)

the next few chapters will be rather interesting....I cant wait!

From what I understood from Naruto's new mindset/goal is that fighting is okay and necessary. Killing is not, especially killing in the name of hatred or revenge. I mean, how else is he gonna face Sasuke? I'm of the opinion that Sasuke will need to be beaten in a fight first, and then reasoned with like Gaara and Neji. But hey, I could be wrong. *shrugs*

As for the hug wub.gif but I'm still remaining wary. I don't want to get my hopes up, because whether I like it or not, NaruHina is still (unfortunately) a possibility. ;_;
Still, an uber cute moment for the two! ^__^

As for Danzo, I'm sorta starting to believe that he's Madara now. Has he ever shown his sharingan? I can't remember him doing so. Also, everyone thought Madara was Tobi because of the one eye thing, but guess who also has only one eye? DANZO! The hair fits too. Honestly, "Madara" looks nothing like the one we saw at the Valley of the End.

Things are getting interesting... cool.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users