#21 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

Heh, lovin' the Raikage as everyone here does, and it's not just because he's beating the crap out of Sasuke. He's just awesome!

#22 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

LOL we are such Sasuke haters heheelq7.png naaaaw, it's ok, he needs to be knocked around once in awhile~

I like the Raikage...

...'s BELT WITH A FACE ON IT<3 wow.png

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 11 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL we are such Sasuke haters heheelq7.png naaaaw, it's ok, he needs to be knocked around once in awhile~

I like the Raikage...

...'s BELT WITH A FACE ON IT<3 wow.png

... Pervert. heheelq7.png

Edited by Cloud, 11 September 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#24 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 11 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... Pervert. heheelq7.png

I...want to meet that guy, not gonna lie...

Really hope Sakura makes it to Naruto soon D: I hope kishi isn't setting things up for Naruto to save Sasuke or something facepalm.png

#25 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:20 PM

I was humming this under my breath like a mantra during this chapter,

"Please lose, please lose, please oh please Raikage, kick Sasuke's butt like you're supposed to..."

I'm SICK of the invincible Uchiha thing. I understand that Kishi's probably trying to save all the arse-whooping for the Naruto vs. Sasuke battle, but it's just soooo overated.
It almost made me give up on the manga, but not quite. (the NaruSaku moments saved me <3)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#26 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

okay this chapter lets out some questions that are going to breed a myriad of out there theories. like how Madara says he is doing everything to become complete. i can think of a few crazy theories myself. or like how Karin observed the Raikage's extreme chakra levels, being at "tailed beast level".

i also hope that Sakura arrives soon! i wonder if something crazy is going to happen like sakura arriving as naruto finds Sasukes beaten body after his fight...and then Sakura confesses to naruto in front of Sasuke who has just regain consciousness!!! wow.png wow.png wow.png narusakuct7.gif

Edited by jworks, 11 September 2009 - 09:29 PM.

#27 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

I find it itroubling to me that my interest in Naruto seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of Uchiha involved.

My interest in this chapter ..... zero

I even had to force myself to read it this morning because I really didn't care what happened.

The Raikage is a moron IMO and Sasuke is a bit below that.

yawn wake me up when something interesting happens

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#28 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:34 AM

I know what you mean everytime we see Sasuke its static and irrating...
why Sasuke is baring more weigh & power than Naruto (who's the star character & hero)?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#29 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Sep 11 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why Sasuke is baring more weigh & power than Naruto (who's the star character & hero)?

If the star character is stronger than everyone else, then it's not very heroic when he (or she) wins, right?
It is much more heroic to struggle against superior odds, and find a way to win.

Sasuke bores me too, but making him stronger will just make it more satisfying when Naruto triumphs
(hopefully by breaking every bone in Sasuke's body).

I like Daniee's suggestion, that Danzou might interfere in the fight, not just because he hates the Raikage, but because he wants to save Sasuke's eyes for himself.

#30 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Sep 11 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it itroubling to me that my interest in Naruto seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of Uchiha involved.

My interest in this chapter ..... zero

I'll admit it's this exact reason that I stopped reading the manga weekly. Back when Sasuke almost literally took over the book, my interest bottomed out. Coming off the relatively boring Team 10 arc, I was just bored to tears. I still haven't managed to care enough to read each and every week again.

But goddammit, Kishi just had Raikage f***ing powerbomb Sasuke. Right into the goddamn ground so hard he created a giant crater. That might not get him all the way back in my good graces, but I have to give credit where it's due. Kishi just earned some brownie points because that was freaking awesome.

If Kishi adds some major face kicking to this fight, I might just have to take him off the old s*** list.

Edited by dl316bh, 12 September 2009 - 04:35 AM.

bd5.jpg

#31 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:43 AM

I think that Sasuke will be stronger at the NaruSasu fight, but Naruto will never give up and Kishi will be like "Oh the power of bonds allows me to beat sasuke" blah blah Naruto wins Sasukes takes kiss the ground and Raikage is just like a super-strong lightning gai.

#32 o0RavenBeauty0o

o0RavenBeauty0o

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:38 AM

All I have to say is.... WOW omfg.gif I so cant wait to see what happens next eager.gif There's no way Sasuke could survive that brutal beating he just took... But maybe that's just me wow.gif

#33 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Sep 12 2009, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Kishi adds some major face kicking to this fight, I might just have to take him off the old s*** list.

We can only hope Raikage lasts another chapter, 'cause I'm feeling that the next chapter Sasuke pulls out his good, old, friend Deus ex Machina.

#34 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

His body guard suggested to "Get the Sharingan," so that no other village (like Kumo) can get it sleep.gif
. Don't Press the red button

#35 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:04 AM

Did you say Deus Ex Machina?

#36 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:00 AM

POWERBOMB!

HE HIT HIM WITH THE POWERBOMB!

ONE! TWO! HE GOT HIM!

RAIKAGE IS THE NEW NINJA WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION!

yeahimstillnotoverthatbitofawesome

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Sep 12 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can only hope Raikage lasts another chapter, 'cause I'm feeling that the next chapter Sasuke pulls out his good, old, friend Deus ex Machina.

That's pretty much a given, but with luck Raikage will give him a sound thrashing before that. Raikage is already on his way.
bd5.jpg

#37 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

My Prediction:

I do believe Madara will rescue Sasuke and Madara's plan will succeed, having Sasuke full of hatred, power hungry, and full of revenge. I think this will definitely be the end for Taka (Suigutsu/Karin/Juugo), Kurotsuchi probably spying on Karin from distance (maybe Kurotsuchi is a chakra sensing type as well).

Naruto will be even more determined to bring Sasuke back to show how desperate he is to bring peace and hopefully we'll see a good danarusakunp3.gif conversation between Naruto and Sakura.

#38 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 13 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Prediction:

I do believe Madara will rescue Sasuke and Madara's plan will succeed, having Sasuke full of hatred, power hungry, and full of revenge. I think this will definitely be the end for Taka (Suigutsu/Karin/Juugo), Kurotsuchi probably spying on Karin from distance (maybe Kurotsuchi is a chakra sensing type as well).

Naruto will be even more determined to bring Sasuke back to show how desperate he is to bring peace and hopefully we'll see a good danarusakunp3.gif conversation between Naruto and Sakura.

Nah, Karin clearly is going to survive this. She was the one who objected to the plan, and she's staying out of the battle. Might be Kishimoto's brand of irony that Sakura is the one that ends up saving her. Jugo is most likely to die, Suigetsu to get imprisioned, and Madara, I agree, will whisk Sasuke away.

Likely results in table format:

Jugo- dead
Suigetsu- a prisoner of the Cloud ninja
Sasuke- Madara whisks away
Karin- in Team Kakashi's custody
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#39 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:02 PM

Well Juugo's either unconscious or dead and going by Sasuke's pre-fight comments, I think he'll grab him when its time to leave rather then just abandon him. That would be a further nod to Kakashi's teachings about never abandoning your teammates which judging by Kakashi's presence and Hokage candidacy is somewhat important.

I think Raikage just lost his arm in this chapter and will be considerably less effective after the fight, which does a nice job of neutering him and taking him out of further fights.

Madara wants to become complete? So he has a powered up form as well... Hmm. Where is the other half of Kyuubi's chakra now? Because I think that is going to be very important for Naruto to beat him.

#40 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Sep 13 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
POWERBOMB!

HE HIT HIM WITH THE POWERBOMB!

ONE! TWO! HE GOT HIM!

RAIKAGE IS THE NEW NINJA WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION!

Checking raikages belt I quess that he's at least Kumo no kuni's prowrestling champion!

As a ex-GrecoRoman wrestler I would have hoped for a wide arc throw (sorry I couldn't find any name for those in english...), instead of a move used by actors... laugh.gif tongue.gif
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users