#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

I always see NH fans saying that Sakura is abusive towards Naruto. I litterly hate this argument SOO much. I'll give you a list of other anime girls who do the EXACT SAME THING:
-Maka (Soul Eater)
-Nami (One Piece
-TenTen (Naruto)
-Rukia (Bleach) I can't be so sure considering I only saw her hit Ichigo one time :D

Anyways, how do you feel about this argument? (Lets try not to bash) XD

#2 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

I always see NH fans saying that Sakura is abusive towards Naruto. I litterly hate this argument SOO much. I'll give you a list of other anime girls who do the EXACT SAME THING:
-Maka (Soul Eater)
-Nami (One Piece
-TenTen (Naruto)
-Rukia (Bleach) I can't be so sure considering I only saw her hit Ichigo one time :D

Anyways, how do you feel about this argument? (Lets try not to bash) XD

That is a pathetic argument.

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

Of course as a moderator I don't mean to offend anybody, but I see this argument as jealousy. Everyone loves these kind of girls in anime. The NaruHina fandom only hates it because they wish their pairing looked as good together as NaruSaku is. The chemistry you see with Naruto and Sakura when she hits him, but then a little later cares for him more than anyone is literally perfect. Speaking from a man's point of view, if we are serious about finding a girl we really want to stick with; we look for ones who can be strong and teach us lessons down the road by knocking some sense into us. Loyalty, respect, and good looks mean a lot too of course; but Naruto and Sakura won't have problems with that. NaruHina suffers because Hinata can't really knock sense into Naruto. She did it once, but it isn't like she can always say "ninja way" to knock him out of things. If he wasn't doing his paperwork duty as hokage, Hinata wouldn't have a chance at making him do it unless she offered him something seductive like sex each time. That just wouldn't work out at all. That's why he needs someone like his mother. Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, or Karin. I think we all know which one he'll chose. The main heroine, Tenten.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

Its only abuse if it wasnt used for comical effect. Its just sort of how alot of pairings work in anime/manga. In a way its also her way of showing affection, she'd be too afraid and a doormat to ridicule Sasuke. Seriously I wont be satisfied with this whole Sasuke/Sakura relationship until she's comfortable enough to treat him like she treats everyone else. Even if things do return to the way they were in part 1 he was still an ass to her for no reason and she took it.

eh10ut.jpg

#5 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

I don't know why NH have a problem with Sakura's Tsundere qualities..??  Naruto doesn't seem to mind at all. In fact, He might even enjoy the physical contact  :fu:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

If you don't like this type of comic relief, anime is not for you. Stay away from Tom&Jerry too. And the Simpsons.

ナルサク

#7 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

If you don't like this type of comic relief, anime is not for you. Stay away from Tom&Jerry too. And the Simpsons.

I still watch Tom & Jerry  :eager:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#8 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

This is what a NS fan said :here is a list of useful things that Sakura did:

Let's start from part 1:
1) Sakura was protecting Tazuna without getting scared while Naruto froze. What does that imply to us? Sakura knows her role as a ninja she acted as she was instructed in academy.
2) She was willing to give up on exam for Naruto's sake so that he wouldn't be forever stuck as genin. She said this to herself "Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing… Hokage, Hokage. I'm sorry Naruto… that impossible dream of yours… I don't want to see it crushed!" basically Sakura was the first person to support Naruto's dream. It shows us that Sakura learned who Naruto really is, from that moment we can see that she respects him, she wasn't even thinking of what would Sasuke tell her for doing something like that.
3) While Naruto and Sasuke were unconsious Sakura proctected them both, even as far as going to cut her hair by showing that she isn't obsessed with appearence.
4) Sakura protected Sasuke from Gaara's attacks, risking her life to put herself between him and danger. Gaara used his sand to immobilise her, and as the sand slowly suffocated Sakura, Naruto fought to defeat Gaara using Sakura as inspiration to not give up, and save her.
5) Sakura realized that telling Naruto to save Sasuke for her was selfish, to make up for that she replied that, next time, they would retrieve Sasuke together, and that she would be there to help HIM from now on. Determined to never be useless again and to save Sasuke and help Naruto, Sakura then asked to become Tsunade's apprentice, a request which Tsunade happily accepted.
6) Sakura was the only one among the Genin and a few other ninja's(Shikamaru) to be able to release the Genjutsu on herself and others.
7) Sakura gave Naruto the advice that he needed to be able to walk up the trees.
8) Sakura threw the kunai that kept Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death.
9) In Sasuke's databook it is said that the one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. (some claim that databook's are false,NO! They're CANNON it's like an encyclopedia for Naruto series and it is written by no one else than author himself, naruto.wiki writes most of info about characters from databook). If we go back to chapter where Team 7 are waiting for Kakashi we can see that Sasuke noticed that both Naruto and Sakura are similar, he had that surprised face and said "Why does everything have to be so intense with them!", which implies that their presence is lively for him.
10) Jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her.
Part 2:
1) Sakura saved Kankuro's life and easily created an antidote, which even best sand med-nins would never be able to make.
2) Sakura faces Sasori together with Chiyo, Sakura shows us her incredible regenaration, immunity to poisons, strenght,evasion and tactics. Together they defeat Sasori, Chiyo states that Sakura will surprass Tsunade.
3) Sakura heals Naruto after fight with Orochimaru.
4) Sakura found out about Sasuke's and Orochimaru's hideout.
5) Sakura told Naruto very determinedly that tears weren't going to bring Sasuke back.
6) In Hidan and Kakuzu arc: she healed the damage to Naruto's arm from the use of his new technique. Because this made it difficult for him to eat, she offered to feed him.
7) Sakura tried to comfort both Naruto and Tsunade. When Naruto blamed Tsunade for the death of Jiraiya, Sakura scolded him. She was then shocked to hear Naruto declare that he would get his revenge. She later tried to help decipher Jiraiya's dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain, but was interrupted by Pain's attack on the village. After saving some villagers and killing Pain's Giant Centipede, Sakura went to the Konoha hospital, where she was quickly asked to lead the medical front defending the building and healing what injuries she could, impressing Chōji through her leadership and skills.
8) Saves Hinata's life.
9) Protects Karin from being killed by Sasuke and heals her afterwards.
10) In war Sakura was healing many wounded people.
11) Sakura defeats Zetsu who was pretending to be 'Neji' After being punched the transformation technique wears off and the White Zetsu clone resumes him original appearance. Sakura then interrogates the Zetsu about how he was able to get onto the compound undetected. Together with this information and a report Yamato had compiled on Zetsu, she pieces together the Zetsu's abilities and then leaves the clone in the hands of two shinobi to inform headquarters of this latest discovery.
12) After being informed by Inoichi from HQ that Naruto and B were fighting the "masked Madara", Sakura and the rest of the Konoha 11 rush to his aid. As she runs, she thinks to herself that Naruto always got left with insurmountable tasks but this time would be different as not only her, but everyone would be there fighting alongside each other this time.
13) When Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu Sakura helped him by touching his body and inserting her chakra to him to stop the flow.
14) Sakura was the first one to realize how Tobi's power's works.
15) Sakura and Naruto were people who made Sai want to understand Bond's/Feelings. Sakura was the first one that started to explain to Sai what Bonds are.
16) At war Sakura was the one to heal Kakashi's wounds.
17) Healed Naruto's wounds and helped him replenish his chakra.
18) With one hit she made enough destruction to kill ALOT of Juubi's clones.
19) Was storing up Chakra for 3 years to create a Byakugou sealing, which means in fight with Sasori she used only half of her chakra.
20) Gave courage to whole alliance.
21) Mastered Tsunade's healing Jutsu and Summoned Katsuyu, with this Sakura is able to heal hundreds of people at once.

#9 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

This is what a NS fan said :here is a list of useful things that Sakura did:

Let's start from part 1:
1) Sakura was protecting Tazuna without getting scared while Naruto froze. What does that imply to us? Sakura knows her role as a ninja she acted as she was instructed in academy.
2) She was willing to give up on exam for Naruto's sake so that he wouldn't be forever stuck as genin. She said this to herself "Always acting like a fool who only knows one thing… Hokage, Hokage. I'm sorry Naruto… that impossible dream of yours… I don't want to see it crushed!" basically Sakura was the first person to support Naruto's dream. It shows us that Sakura learned who Naruto really is, from that moment we can see that she respects him, she wasn't even thinking of what would Sasuke tell her for doing something like that.
3) While Naruto and Sasuke were unconsious Sakura proctected them both, even as far as going to cut her hair by showing that she isn't obsessed with appearence.
4) Sakura protected Sasuke from Gaara's attacks, risking her life to put herself between him and danger. Gaara used his sand to immobilise her, and as the sand slowly suffocated Sakura, Naruto fought to defeat Gaara using Sakura as inspiration to not give up, and save her.
5) Sakura realized that telling Naruto to save Sasuke for her was selfish, to make up for that she replied that, next time, they would retrieve Sasuke together, and that she would be there to help HIM from now on. Determined to never be useless again and to save Sasuke and help Naruto, Sakura then asked to become Tsunade's apprentice, a request which Tsunade happily accepted.
6) Sakura was the only one among the Genin and a few other ninja's(Shikamaru) to be able to release the Genjutsu on herself and others.
7) Sakura gave Naruto the advice that he needed to be able to walk up the trees.
8) Sakura threw the kunai that kept Naruto from falling in the Forest of Death.
9) In Sasuke's databook it is said that the one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. (some claim that databook's are false,NO! They're CANNON it's like an encyclopedia for Naruto series and it is written by no one else than author himself, naruto.wiki writes most of info about characters from databook). If we go back to chapter where Team 7 are waiting for Kakashi we can see that Sasuke noticed that both Naruto and Sakura are similar, he had that surprised face and said "Why does everything have to be so intense with them!", which implies that their presence is lively for him.
10) Jumps in and risks her life for Naruto who could've ended beheaded by Zabuza's sword if not for her.
Part 2:
1) Sakura saved Kankuro's life and easily created an antidote, which even best sand med-nins would never be able to make.
2) Sakura faces Sasori together with Chiyo, Sakura shows us her incredible regenaration, immunity to poisons, strenght,evasion and tactics. Together they defeat Sasori, Chiyo states that Sakura will surprass Tsunade.
3) Sakura heals Naruto after fight with Orochimaru.
4) Sakura found out about Sasuke's and Orochimaru's hideout.
5) Sakura told Naruto very determinedly that tears weren't going to bring Sasuke back.
6) In Hidan and Kakuzu arc: she healed the damage to Naruto's arm from the use of his new technique. Because this made it difficult for him to eat, she offered to feed him.
7) Sakura tried to comfort both Naruto and Tsunade. When Naruto blamed Tsunade for the death of Jiraiya, Sakura scolded him. She was then shocked to hear Naruto declare that he would get his revenge. She later tried to help decipher Jiraiya's dying message to find out more about the Akatsuki leader, Pain, but was interrupted by Pain's attack on the village. After saving some villagers and killing Pain's Giant Centipede, Sakura went to the Konoha hospital, where she was quickly asked to lead the medical front defending the building and healing what injuries she could, impressing Chōji through her leadership and skills.
8) Saves Hinata's life.
9) Protects Karin from being killed by Sasuke and heals her afterwards.
10) In war Sakura was healing many wounded people.
11) Sakura defeats Zetsu who was pretending to be 'Neji' After being punched the transformation technique wears off and the White Zetsu clone resumes him original appearance. Sakura then interrogates the Zetsu about how he was able to get onto the compound undetected. Together with this information and a report Yamato had compiled on Zetsu, she pieces together the Zetsu's abilities and then leaves the clone in the hands of two shinobi to inform headquarters of this latest discovery.
12) After being informed by Inoichi from HQ that Naruto and B were fighting the "masked Madara", Sakura and the rest of the Konoha 11 rush to his aid. As she runs, she thinks to herself that Naruto always got left with insurmountable tasks but this time would be different as not only her, but everyone would be there fighting alongside each other this time.
13) When Naruto was caught by Itachi's genjutsu Sakura helped him by touching his body and inserting her chakra to him to stop the flow.
14) Sakura was the first one to realize how Tobi's power's works.
15) Sakura and Naruto were people who made Sai want to understand Bond's/Feelings. Sakura was the first one that started to explain to Sai what Bonds are.
16) At war Sakura was the one to heal Kakashi's wounds.
17) Healed Naruto's wounds and helped him replenish his chakra.
18) With one hit she made enough destruction to kill ALOT of Juubi's clones.
19) Was storing up Chakra for 3 years to create a Byakugou sealing, which means in fight with Sasori she used only half of her chakra.
20) Gave courage to whole alliance.
21) Mastered Tsunade's healing Jutsu and Summoned Katsuyu, with this Sakura is able to heal hundreds of people at once.

Loved the list of achievements. 

Edited by luffyq1, 16 August 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

Loved the list of achievements. 

Exactly so I don't see why NH fans still say she's useless.

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

Exactly so I don't see why NH fans still say she's useless.

We should say Sakura haters instead. That way, we're not draggin an entire shipping fandom under one opinion, and not exluding haters who aren't NH fans either.

ナルサク

#12 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

We should say Sakura haters instead. That way, we're not draggin an entire shipping fandom under one opinion, and not exluding haters who aren't NH fans either.

Yeah your right that's what I meant to say.

#13 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

those are the fans that doesnt know the difference between filler and canon...I dont think they know that the anime over exaggerates  stuff like that and I hate that they use the word "abusive"

this is their way of proving that fillernata "deserves" Naruto because she's "sweet and kind" to him...smh

I hate that argument so much haha

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#14 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

Easiest argument to counter.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:13 AM

those are the fans that doesnt know the difference between filler and canon...I dont think they know that the anime over exaggerates  stuff like that and I hate that they use the word "abusive"

this is their way of proving that fillernata "deserves" Naruto because she's "sweet and kind" to him...smh

I love your Ino profile pic

#16 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:56 AM

Fillernata? Lol!

#17 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

I still watch Tom & Jerry  :eager:

Tom and Jerry is legendary.

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

Ed and Winry are that way. Winry always throws wrenches at Edward's face and makes him "bleed." There's another time where she gets so mad at him for being reckless that she punches him across the room and in a comic moment, Al catches Ed's soul and puts it back into his body :P And guess where their relationship went! ^^

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#19 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Are you telling me what to do? Why you little...

tumblr_m3z55uZJuF1qh59n0o1_500.gif

#20 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

they just havent learned a simple definition called Tsundere

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users