• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 It's Dead Jim

It's Dead Jim

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

Man, so I've been lurking here for kind of a long time, and I figured it was time to join! It's kind of really exciting to be part of a group that understands why I like NaruSaku as opposed to other pairings (none of my friends agree with me facepalm.png). I'll also have you know that I'm still terrified to be posting xD. But that's what these "introduce yourself" sections are for right? Yeaaaah. Alrighty, moving on.

Hmm, about me... I read everything, I just finished a 2000 piece puzzle (and all of you should be VERY proud of me), I love nerdy things, and I want my wedding cake to be shaped like a giant katamari.
It's nice to meet all of you! Also, just as a side note, I've worked as a vet tech for three years, soo I'm basically Kiba's sister (well, if I ever get into vet school) and you can ask me things about your animals if you'd like XD. Because I like answering questions. Also, my cat keeps walking on the keyboard.

HELLO WORLD! biggrin.gif

Edited by It's Dead Jim, 15 August 2009 - 05:19 AM.

Our lives are important - at least to us - and as we see, so we learn... Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums

#3 It's Dead Jim

It's Dead Jim

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:17 AM

thanks so much! wave.gif

Our lives are important - at least to us - and as we see, so we learn... Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it.

#4 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Helloo to you too! Welcome to H&E! wave.gif

Please enjoy your time here, and show yourself around here more, alright?

I was a lurker too last year, since I couldn't join. I just turned 12 that time. biggrin.gif

Anyway, don't be scared to state your opinions here! wow.png No one will bite you, maybe. :teehee:

I hope we can be friends, and your idea of the wedding cake is great. 111191.gif

Animals must love you so much~love.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 15 August 2009 - 02:35 PM.

#5 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Welcome to H&E, Dead Jim!

Interesting name. biggrin.gif

#6 It's Dead Jim

It's Dead Jim

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks Shadowmoon : ). You seem like a lovely person. And I'm pretty sure the animals hate me, since I always stick thermometers up their bum pinch.gif.
And to Freakazoid, my name is a nod to Star Trek xD. I promise, I'm not dead, and my name isn't Jim tongue.gif.

#7 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

Welcome to H&E!! Hope you have lots of fun here!!
happy.gif

#8 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:16 AM

Hello there and welcome to Heaven & Earth~! :3

It's alright to feel a bit terrified around here after being a lurker for a little bit, we tend to possess something that sends new members fleeing in terror for some reason... but that's our way of welcoming them as well! (Although I'm guessing those runners have not yet realized that... xD) Before I joined, which was three months before my thirteenth birthday, I was a lurker as well and had no idea how I was going to welcome myself too... but TADA! Here I am two years later! 8D

Anywho, getting to the point... Do enjoy your stay here with the rest of us! Make sure to post plenty, have a wonderfun time and try not to hide behind those dark corners~ (we'll find you! >D)

We're all bundles of friends here - pretty much a family!

Hope to see more of you!

smile.gif

(PONYO-CHAN~! wow.png )
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#9 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Hello,
Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom wink.gif
Hope you have fun here.

#10 It's Dead Jim

It's Dead Jim

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

Thank you Cecixx and Rachel! Heck yes I'm having fun here already xD. And Sakura Kitsune, Sailor Moon ftw! She holds a special place in my heart.
QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 16 2009, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(PONYO-CHAN~! wow.png )

Gotta love Ponyo xD!

#11 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Hello! Welcome to the wonderful land of H&E! wave.gif
Everyone is really nice so don't be scared (I must admit, I was and still am abit scared too.)
I see you are a Doctor Who fan! That's good, 'cause I am too laugh.gif

#12 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (It's Dead Jim @ Aug 16 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Shadowmoon : ). You seem like a lovely person. And I'm pretty sure the animals hate me, since I always stick thermometers up their bum pinch.gif.

Thanks! That was very flattering. laugh.gif

Oh really?

Don't worry! They secretly love you for...the free treats you give them! :teehee:

#13 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Aug 22 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry! They secretly love you for...the free treats you give them! :teehee:

Quoted For Truth, I wish I can be a vet too but I'm afraid of dogs so I can't be a vet although I love any other animals other than rats or cockroach (especially those with straight ears like kitties, bunnies, etc :3) T-T

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:28 AM

Welcome to the boards! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:57 AM

~Ponyo, ponyo, ponyo sakana no ko!~ -various members stop what their doing to stare in Zero's direction- If all of you don't share the desire to die a very slow and very painful death I would suggest forgetting about this incident. -the members leave the area while Zero turns in your direction-

YOU!!! This is because of you and your pic! Oh how I'm going to enjoy spending my time to properly greet you! Mwahahahaaa! Now, I'm sure you've figured out by now that Sakura was referring to myself about new members running for their lives. Honestly after one dinner date they instantly never wanna be around me while I hold a knife. No matter, I'm sure you won't be so rude as to abandon a pleasant "meal" between friends. That would be of course between you and myself. Mmm, how delectable.

Now to finish off, I haven't properly introduce myself yet. The name is Zero, lord and master of H&E's underground. I can't wait till we can eat. -grins in your direction- Welcome to the END!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#16 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

welcome welcome welcome Jim!! smile.gif

have a very fun time here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users