• This topic is locked This topic is locked
882 replies to this topic

#881 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 22 2013, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On what minute??

I have no idea. sweat.gif
It's closer to the end of the review.

#882 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

I got this Slex, thanks!

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 22 2013, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just remembered something: Shouldn't Jump Alpha's version of this chapter be out now?? I'd be interested in what its' translation says about Ino's line. Anyone here subscribed to it?? I know TwilightLink does, but I haven't heard a peep from him.

I kinda go over it, but not the exact phrasing.

The translation is "Optimistic Love". Basically saying that she sees the best in Sasuke.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 22 2013, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, I don't know if it's the official translation, but why did Naruto say to Sakura Kakashi first. First? Who's supposed to be the "first one"? It seems that Kakashi finally got healed completely to walk up to the field on his own. So yeah, where is this going? Am I misunderstanding something?

Official translation for this one went as follows:

Naruto: Sakura, first off...!

SFX:Shup! (Sakura grabs Kakashi)

Sakura: I know!

Just so you all know, I'm not posting videos until Mondays after I've read the OT now in order to support the official release. I know that will kill my view count and I won't be able to capitalize on the knee-jerk reaction, but it's the principle of it. We kicked and screamed for simultaneous release, and now we have it. Got to be consistent, you know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users