This girl is crazy D:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

It's like, wtf err.gif

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:27 PM

LOLTXTING.

thank jesus' shiny beard for the unlimited plan. xD

#3 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

zomg.gif Wow... just wow...

#4 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

Whats the point of texting someone that is right next to you? in my opinion texting is only useful if you have a job that is loud and you cant here the person you are talking to on the cell or he/she cant hear you. other than that its a cell PHONE. and it should be used as more of a phone. how ever i am getting of topic all i can say is damn.
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

Why on earth is the girl texting to her best friend who is RIGHT next to her? The generation is now losing verbal communication. arg.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 L's Girl

L's Girl

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Family,friends,my future husband Nick,living life day by day and enjoying it while i can.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:27 PM

wow.gif Holy crud! I'd have a heart attack if i had a kid and found out. Thats insane lol

#7 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the 'face-to-face' method of communication when it comes to communicating with people near me.

But yeah, I personally don't have a cell phone, although I've been borrowing one of my family member's for this winter break, and I hardly use it. I'll be honest...I don't think I could text that fast...no, I KNOW I couldn't. It's disturbing for someone to be able to text that much. Heck, I'd probably be telling my kid to get a paper route or something if they want to spend that much time texting if it's not an unlimited plan so they can help pay for the bill.

Geesh, before long, people will have a hard time talking to their own friends face to face. It drives me nuts; people EVERYWHERE are always on their phones. I may be overreacting a bit, but it freaks me out by how many people are walking around texting. My own friends used to have their phones go off every other second, and then they'd go wander off to text back for ten minutes while I sat waiting for them.

...yeah, I was ranting. My apologies. Moral of the story, texting isn't bad, but there should be a freaking limit on how much one does it. There's a wonderful thing this girl should try out: it's called life. mellow.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Jan 12 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the 'face-to-face' method of communication when it comes to communicating with people near me.

I prefer that too. I rather either chat online or have someone call me on the phone to talk, not texting every single minute.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Jan 12 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a wonderful thing this girl should try out: it's called life. mellow.gif

*Nods and agrees* Indeed :3

#10 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Woah! What. The. Hell. That girl's crazy, texting a BF right beside her. COOKOO! If they had a regular texting deal, that would abeen 26905 bucks a month (I think. I forgot)
. Don't Press the red button

#11 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

th_cussing.gif ing kids these days.
I don't have a cell phone either, so I am right there with you Denim88, even my sister once asked me "how do you live without a cell phone!?"
I think the best part about this story was the last 3 paragraphs in which we learn that her father texts 900 times a month and the only restrictions her parents gave her were "no texting after dinner"
WTH kind of punishment is that!? It's like they didn't even put any thought to it, or don't even care that this girl texts obsessively. I imagine she sits through all her classes passing notes back and forth on her phone and probably gets away with it because of decent grades from homework and test scores.
th_cussing.gif ing kids these days.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#12 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

You know what I use my cell phone for?

It's an alarm clock.

I couldn't imagine texting that much.

#13 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

I'd say its more of a bill error on AT&T's part. Happened to me junior year in high school when it said I had 2000 texts instead of 200 (which was the limit). Largest cellphone provider in the U.S. is bound to make a numerical error based on the millions of people they have to keep a tab on.

And wtf how can you text that much on flip phone? I found it hard to text with a number pad and rather had my friends call me. Though with a Black Berry and a QWERTY keypad its wayyyyyy easier to text and I find myself doing it more now then before. Still don't like it when people make it a text conversation spanning over ten texts; that's when I prefer a call.

Lol @ Denims post. He sounds like an old man talking about the 'good ol days' before they were televisions or computers.

#14 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

You know what I use mine for?

Nothing, because I've never had one.
I'm with Denim88 on this one.

#15 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jan 12 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say its more of a bill error on AT&T's part. Happened to me junior year in high school when it said I had 2000 texts instead of 200 (which was the limit). Largest cellphone provider in the U.S. is bound to make a numerical error based on the millions of people they have to keep a tab on.

And wtf how can you text that much on flip phone? I found it hard to text with a number pad and rather had my friends call me. Though with a Black Berry and a QWERTY keypad its wayyyyyy easier to text and I find myself doing it more now then before. Still don't like it when people make it a text conversation spanning over ten texts; that's when I prefer a call.

Lol @ Denims post. He sounds like an old man talking about the 'good ol days' before they were televisions or computers.

XD I AM an old man at heart True. Have you forgotten this? :cookie: Hence the reason why I always refer to the younger kids as 'the next generation'.

Darn kids and their cellular phones and hip-hop! 111193.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#16 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

Wow, its kind of sad to think about really, already at 13 having a whole article written about you for how much of a life you don't have.

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

That....is sad lol.

uc.png

#18 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Jan 12 2009, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD I AM an old man at heart True. Have you forgotten this? :cookie: Hence the reason why I always refer to the younger kids as 'the next generation'.

Darn kids and their cellular phones and hip-hop! 111193.gif

Should I be considered in that category? XDDD

Although I usually act / sound like an old woman, myself whenever it comes to stuff like this. Since I seem to be 'old-fashioned' in my family's eyes... this so-called 'next generation' is way beyond my league. Or not. XDD

However, I'd rather talk to someone face to face than do something like that. Text when it's actually needed, which is why I can't stand when a friend texts me something when they can just call me up. Or if it's not anything too important, look me in the face and say it next time we see each other. Is that so hard to ask? DXD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#19 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

sadly, children are the future
\

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jan 12 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sadly, children are the future

Then we're doomed XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users