1436 replies to this topic

#41 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

See now you say that but Naruto is nothing without Kurama. Sasuke on the other hand has all of his powers still available on his own.

Which he got from other people. But hey let's forget about that and praise Sasuke.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 October 2014 - 11:09 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Wow, the first good chapter in a while. I really wished Naruto vs Sasuke fight would end up in pure fist fight like the end of One Piece Film Z which was so intense. This is the first Naruto vs Sasuke chapter that gave me THE FEELS. I remebered what I liked about them and why I cried when I experienced their first big fight in Part 1.
And I am glad that Sakura woke up, though I wished to see some change in her already - immediate change. (Not "Sasuke-kun" immediately again).

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#43 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

See now you say that but Naruto is nothing without Kurama. Sasuke on the other hand has all of his powers still available on his own.

if you want to go down that road then Sasuke would be nothing without Itachi's eyes and Hashirama's chakra and on top of that he needed the bijuus.

#44 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

I predict sakura will get a stab :zaru:

#45 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

You know that flashback of little Sasuke and Naruto sparring when they were still in the academy (was it a sparring?), the little Sakura's face seems like she noticed something. I don't know, she doesn't look happy or fangirling obviously, but her expression... Is hard for me to think what's going on in her head. Is she surprised or what?

Edited by narusakuno1, 23 October 2014 - 11:10 AM.

#46 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

wait sakura's in this chapter? ok now i'm gonna actually read it. lol

:umm:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#47 Shizuku

Shizuku

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

I really wanted Naruto to be shirtless, at least I got something.

#48 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Saku-baby woke up! Finally :cry:
That fight was intense, and I'm really starting to enjoy it now. Hopefully Kakashi & Sakura get to the final valley soon.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#49 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

when sakura remember naruto and sasuke fight when they were children it is remind me of jman novel. 

Edited by sindy, 23 October 2014 - 11:13 AM.

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#50 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I don't think she will reach Naruto next chapter, pheraps we can see a combo between her and Kakashi.

Yeah, you're right; it probably will not, now that I'm giving it a bit more thought. If it's going to be like the OVA, which seems to be the case to an increasing extent, she'll probably just arrive toward the end. I feel that Naruto and Sasuke still need some space there, anyway. I feel that there's a little bit more left. 

Anyone remember the high school OVA, by the way? It ended with their fight, too, and they had the "my one and only friend" or something like that as they both were on on the ground, badly beaten. 

But, yeah, this chapter was insane! I still have goosebumps from it. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#51 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

WTF KISHI?

How exactly is Naruto losing a bad thing? If anything it makes the story more interesting and gives unique opportunities. I mean do you really want another fight that ends with Naruto coming back from the brink of death to win and give a speach about how his opponent is living their life incorrectly?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#52 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Yes Kishi do it. That would be awesome if she takes the hit and had a pissed off face and knocks Sasuke 10 feet back.

My fanfiction is blowing up right now. Kishimoto will probably disappoint but a Sakura fan can dream. 

43iduct.jpg

#53 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

My god, that was amazing, the battle, the brutality of how much of a toll it took, naruto and Sasuke, Are at nothing more than dry minimal techniques along with any tools and punches.

Naruto loses his jacket now, so now we know how he gets his movie one.

My god sakura is back.

Looks like her resilience to genjutsu is there. Though it's been surprising that they fought for 12 hours. Not the best way to spend a birthday.

You know what got me curious, the fact we had a close up of sakura in that flashback where in the sparring match sakura just looks silently at them while naruto yells at Sasuke.

But after what kakashi tells her and the current situation to settle all scores, this has got to impact her I mean it has too.

Remember the final valley was apparently close to the ninja battlefield this whole time so it's not that far away.

Sakura will have something for this final battle, maybe it will be the ova or she defends/heals naruto?

Is anyone else getting the feeling there will be narusaku head cannon floods on tumblr now? And geez just a few minutes ago people were concerned about that last movie song thing,

But god, 2 chapters left, narusaku moment may occur after all. If it's the ova, then by god that would be amazing.

But yes this was a nice chapter.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#54 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

@QueenB I told ya something good will happen XD

Okay, Kishimoto I have been holding long in here accepting every kitten about Sasuke you gave. Powers on a silver plate ok...Rinnegan...still okay....Sasuke rambling how good he is and how much of a fool Naruto is....okay. Now it'd be better if you MAKE Naruto win this. Sasuke is NOT your main character. Its Naruto! Enough with this Naruto is still not stronger than Sasuke kitten. He's surpassed Sasuke brutally and way back. He can ravage Sasuke if he wants to and get his arse right back. Time for you to show it. You give me any kitten about Sasuke and I'd accept it but give me Naruto loses to Sasuke....I'm off. NO HOLDS BARRED! I'd really leave no stone unturned for criticism. I still don't know the outcome, so better I keep shut about it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH SASUKE BEING ONE STEP AHEAD OF NARUTO! Kurama is even stronger than Sasuke!

Btw...I smell Kage Bunshin XD Just like Hashi x Madara

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#55 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Sakura will stab Naruto from behind   :zaru:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#56 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

I think naruto is not going to be saved by sakura . I am guessing for some hero dodge and him repeating his nature and this stuff with the hokage you know with that naruto theme song in the background and then he'll overpower sasuke and then sasuke will be like why don't you killeme if you can and they're both on the ground wounded and then naruto will pull the because I'm your friend speech and then sakura and kakashi will appear and see how they're both on the ground knocked out but doing the finger thing we saw in a panel in today's chapter. Before sakura and kakashi arrived sakura had on the way flashbacks of naruto and sees their story before her eyes and realizes she loves him and is determined to see him alive.
End of my prediction. I hope it won't be this way, it'llbe so predictable

Ackermann'd

#57 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

2 CHAPTERS LEFT DAMMIT KISHI CLIFFHANGER AFTER CLIFFHANGER FARK FARK FARKKKKK

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#58 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

it was alright i guess. i guess we now know why naruto's arm is wrapped up in toilet paper. can't wait to see what sakura does next.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#59 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

@QueenB I told ya something good will happen XD

And I have a feeling that it will escalate even further. 

I think naruto is not going to be saved by sakura . I am guessing for some hero dodge and him repeating his nature and this stuff with the hokage you know with that naruto theme song in the background and then he'll overpower sasuke and then sasuke will be like why don't you killeme if you can and they're both on the ground wounded and then naruto will pull the because I'm your friend speech and then sakura and kakashi will appear and see how they're both on the ground knocked out but doing the finger thing we saw in a panel in today's chapter. Before sakura and kakashi arrived sakura had on the way flashbacks of naruto and sees their story before her eyes and realizes she loves him and is determined to see him alive.
End of my prediction. I hope it won't be this way, it'llbe so predictable

I think it will end up like this to a certain extent, especially because things really are similar to the Naruto vs. Sasuke OVA now and seems to be approaching the same conclusion.  

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#60 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

It seems these flashbacks did make Sakura to wake up. Perhapes this could be a foreshadowing hint her appearing on the battlefiend for stopping them? Sakura will make them the "reconciliation seal". She will be the harmony between Naruto and Sasuke.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users