#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hello there! The title pretty much explains everything. What is the worst anime you've watched? For me it's definitely 'School Days'. The ending gave me nightmares *shiver*.

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I haven't seen too many awful anime yet, but the worst I have seen so far has to be Kamisama Dolls.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

I've liked the series I've watched so far, even if only a little. D. N. Angel is probably the one I'd rate the lowest, but I wouldn't say it's bad.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hello there! The title pretty much explains everything. What is the worst anime you've watched? For me it's definitely 'School Days'. The ending gave me nightmares *shiver*.

See now I actually loved school days because it reached the point of being so bad it was good. Call me a psychopath but I was laughing all the way through, even in the ending.

If I had to name an anime that was just plain bad it would have to be Magical Warfare.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

Hmm. I have to skim through my memory but if I had to state a really bad anime it would have to be ummm Blood +. Terrible.

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

I guess I can't think of any that were really bad since I would stop watching about half way through. One series that was really disappointing to me, though, was a show called "Samurai Gun." It's sort of a steam punk series mixed with feudal Japan where the main character is a samurai that uses guns. I was expecting a really cool, stylish anime with grit (like Samurai Champloo) with the added twists of using guns. Unfortunately, it was all really dull and the animation was mediocre at best.

Edited by Lid, 16 July 2014 - 10:37 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

I guess I can't think of any that were really bad since I would stop watching about half way through. One series that was really disappointing to me, though, was a show called "Samurai Gun." It's sort of a steam punk series mixed with feudal Japan where the main character is a samurai that uses guns. I was expecting a really cool, stylish anime with grit (like Samurai Champloo) with the added twists of using guns. Unfortunately, it was all really dull and the animation was mediocre at best.

Samurai Champloo is the BEST samurai anime I watched after Samurai X. The story line is great as well as the characters. I wish it had a sequel. :(

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

Lol. Tokyo Mew Mew. Absolutely could not stand it.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

I can't really think of one I've seen that I would consider downright awful. I'm kind of picky-choosy and if I'm not interested I'll just stop watching. I remember that's what happened with Bleach, and more recently Blue Exorcist. I tried a few episodes but couldn't get into either and just didn't bother with any more. Though I don't feel I can conclusively say either series was bad, just not for me.

Sword Art Online was one anime I didn't care for. I forced myself a little over half way through that series, but I didn't find the characters or the plot particularly interesting and although I tried to like it, I just found it dull.

#10 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:23 AM

I can't really think of one I've seen that I would consider downright awful. I'm kind of picky-choosy and if I'm not interested I'll just stop watching. I remember that's what happened with Bleach, and more recently Blue Exorcist. I tried a few episodes but couldn't get into either and just didn't bother with any more. Though I don't feel I can conclusively say either series was bad, just not for me.

Sword Art Online was one anime I didn't care for. I forced myself a little over half way through that series, but I didn't find the characters or the plot particularly interesting and although I tried to like it, I just found it dull.

I didn't find myself interested in Sword Art Online either.

#11 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

I couldn't make it 10 minutes before I gave up.

#12 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:31 AM

Idc.. maybe Corpse Party? XD

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#13 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

A few years ago I watched Chobits and I was so grossed out by the skeezy main character I couldn't watch past the first ep.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#14 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:39 AM

School Days, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, Rosario Vampire, X and Girls Bravo.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#15 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

Sword Art Online was probably the only anime I finished and disliked a lot. The rest of the anime I've watched were either really good or at least tolerable.

Most of the anime I dislike I often drop within an episode or two. I tried K Project because I saw it a lot on Tumblr. I lasted about 7 minutes before I deleted the first episode off my hard drive.

JA2DBzd.png

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Naruto Shippuuden, Mahou Sensou(Call of Duty: Magical Warfare).

Naruto Shippuuden - Fillers, the anime flows slowly, crap animation, repeated music ( you can mute your players and you're still capable to guess what background music is playing).
SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

Ohh there are a lot of weird animes I don't like. But the most recent probably is Free!. When Free! came out I decided to watch it, because everyone was so hyped up about it. Turned out that I had to stop watching it after the first five minutes of episode 1:D

Ackermann'd

#18 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

School Days censored is the best.

81892-niceboat_super.png

#19 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

Bakemonogatari

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#20 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

Bakemonogatari

Really? I know the anime is not for everybody but I thought it was pretty original in terms of its presentation and spectacular transition from LN to anime. I'll admit that the show really drags on for awhile with its slow pace but I felt the animation was stellar enough to make me forget its pace. The OST though, is one of the best I have ever heard and one of the few OST that I have in my mp3 device.

Anyways, I really can't remember If I watched something really bad that I'd considered the worst but I guess I would choose Valvrave. That show had a really interesting first episode but suddenly became a train wreck and I still haven't seen the final episode due to someone spoiling it for me. From what I saw, the show had really suffered from poor storytelling and a rushed ending. They're were so many things that felt undeveloped and unresolved. It seemed the studio took the worst possible route for it to take and realized it too late that maybe this series needed more that 24 episodes to tell a competent story

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users