Close
Photo

I am the only one who dont want ns to be canon now ?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

I know the most of people here already moved on from the series but I have a lot of friends on facebook (I not gonna cite names but some of you guys probably know who are) that are still trying to do ns canon by theories about a new anime ending or even saying bolt is sakuras kid 
Don't get me wrong but It's almost 1 year kishi had various chances to change the ending in the last, novels, gaiden and the movie but he don't did
Why would he do this now ?
But even if SP changes the anime ending what would be good in this ending ? just imagine everyone saying "look SP gave a ending which is not even canon to ns fans just to they stop kittening"
this would just makes the ns fandom looks bad and childish
I think everyone have just to ignore this series and let naruto die forever in the near future

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:54 PM

SP are the ones who gave the NH ending, I don't get why there is any conversation about SP changing the ending..it's a no go...Only way NS happens if Kishi grew a pair and actually gave the fans the ending they deserved and didn't A) give into pressure, or B) follow the flow of money, which ever reason he chose. SP is not going to change the ending. This is their ending we got in the first place. not Kishi's.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

the tsukuyomi theory aint gonna happen, the damage has been done. its the sonic 06 of nayrootoe. he's dead. a joke, no going back even in this canon. naruto and sakura are terrible people and parents, and should acknowledged as such. no way are you gonna convince me otherwise just because these two had an affair.

#4 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

Already started reading some good mangas where authors aren't biased! Who is Naruto?? :hehehe:

#5 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:52 PM

Tonari no seki-kun is a must read. Its so hilarious and lighthearted while being genius and imaginative.

edit

Tonari_no_Seki-kun_volume_1_cover.jpg

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 11 October 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#6 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 03:59 PM

Lol, people think NS still has a chance? No way in hell. It's time to move on

#7 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

SP are the ones who gave the NH ending, I don't get why there is any conversation about SP changing the ending..it's a no go...Only way NS happens if Kishi grew a pair and actually gave the fans the ending they deserved and didn't A) give into pressure, or B) follow the flow of money, which ever reason he chose. SP is not going to change the ending. This is their ending we got in the first place. not Kishi's.

The thing is; kishimoto said he is not going to draw anything about naruto anymore 

Maybe we gonna get a oneshot with 2 or 3 pages at special days fo the series or events but nothing more than this

people seems to forget the fact SP is a big hinata fanboy

Lol, people think NS still has a chance? No way in hell. It's time to move on

Actually a lot of people on facebook still thinks this
I have a friend who was waiting to ns to happen in the movie when this don't happened he came to talk with me crying 
I just told him "man I think you just has to move on"
and he told me "Nope I not gonna give up, I gonna wait now for the anime ending a friend of me said we can still get an ending in the anime ending"
me "It's been almost 1 year you is always crying and sad because of this kitten, this is not good for your health you can get a depression"
And he was crazy and swore me and just came to talk with me again some weeks ago

#8 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

NS only lives here, and in places with fan art and fanfiction.

#9 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

It think it time to let it go, NS won't became canon.  Just accept that NS is always fanon and it will always like that

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

NS only lives here, and in places with fan art and fanfiction.

That is why never to forget there is some good NS art.

By the way Tiller I send you another MP.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

It think it time to let it go, NS won't became canon.  Just accept that NS is always fanon and it will always like that

The same with nh & ss.
They are fanon until chapter 699 & 700.

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:53 AM

Well first of all you have to understand that with "Naruto" there's no canon. No real canon, I mean.

Canon is what Kishi/whoever the hell is really in charge of "Naruto" decides in that particular moment in time.

So instead of going by the canon "ending/story" which can be switched entirely on whim just because, make your own headcanon/fanon canon like I said when the "ending" came out. Create your own ending regardless of who you are or what you like about "Naruto".

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:55 AM

The thing is; kishimoto said he is not going to draw anything about naruto anymore 

Maybe we gonna get a oneshot with 2 or 3 pages at special days fo the series or events but nothing more than this

people seems to forget the fact SP is a big hinata fanboy

Actually a lot of people on facebook still thinks this
I have a friend who was waiting to ns to happen in the movie when this don't happened he came to talk with me crying 
I just told him "man I think you just has to move on"
and he told me "Nope I not gonna give up, I gonna wait now for the anime ending a friend of me said we can still get an ending in the anime ending"
me "It's been almost 1 year you is always crying and sad because of this kitten, this is not good for your health you can get a depression"
And he was crazy and swore me and just came to talk with me again some weeks ago

That is both touching and sad. Have they written a letter to kishi to express their disappointment and their feeling about the series? I keep forgetting to do that and it was on my new year resolution list to do.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 October 2015 - 12:56 AM.

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

Heck no. I hope Kishi never touches NS ever again. Such author does not deserve to write about NS. This is one of those stories that you wish that your OTP was never canon and just be happy about that.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:22 AM

Heck no. I hope Kishi never touches NS ever again. Such author does not deserve to write about NS. This is one of those stories that you wish that your OTP was never canon and just be happy about that.

exactly. hail ladygt!

#16 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

Well first of all you have to understand that with "Naruto" there's no canon. No real canon, I mean.

Canon is what Kishi/whoever the hell is really in charge of "Naruto" decides in that particular moment in time.

So instead of going by the canon "ending/story" which can be switched entirely on whim just because, make your own headcanon/fanon canon like I said when the "ending" came out. Create your own ending regardless of who you are or what you like about "Naruto".

This is indeed the real ending to me

Also watch Inside out if you haven't seen it. This is one of the best animated film of the year and an example of good story without feeling that you are manipulated by the writers. One of the most simple and yet brilliant story ever told.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:05 PM

I know the most of people here already moved on from the series but I have a lot of friends on facebook (I not gonna cite names but some of you guys probably know who are) that are still trying to do ns canon by theories about a new anime ending or even saying bolt is sakuras kid 
Don't get me wrong but It's almost 1 year kishi had various chances to change the ending in the last, novels, gaiden and the movie but he don't did
Why would he do this now ?
But even if SP changes the anime ending what would be good in this ending ? just imagine everyone saying "look SP gave a ending which is not even canon to ns fans just to they stop kittening"
this would just makes the ns fandom looks bad and childish
I think everyone have just to ignore this series and let naruto die forever in the near future

I don't care if it's canon anymore, because as you said any reason for it to happen now is damage control, plain and simple.And to throw a carrot for old fans to come back so they make more money, so I am not interested in a story so devoid of passion like that. Plus the people involved in this screw up are trying to cover their bums instead of owning UP to what they've done. 

As tiller Said NS only exists here. :smile:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 October 2015 - 01:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:21 AM

No, I don't want either OP

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#19 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:06 AM

Maybe just to piss of NH/SS fans! But since I don't give kitten about Naruto anymore. Mehh....

Yp330yZ.gif

#20 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:10 AM

Never. Let it stay in fanon. NS doesn't belong to Kishi or SP anymore.

Edited by RedFaction, 14 October 2015 - 04:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users