Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:19 PM

Volume 4 episode 10 titled" Kuroyuri"

http://www.animepace...me-4-episode-10

-We finally get some background on Ren and Nora's past and we find out Raven's tribe wasn't responsible for the destruction of their home village. The Grimm knight on a horse scared the living crap out of me.

-We get a small Lancaster moment with Jaune supporting Ruby these two belong together forget White Rose.

-Oscar finally left his home and immediately meets Hazel one of Salem's pawns Ozpin reveals he knows him from his past. 

-The end of the episode Ren and Nora ends up encountering the Grimm that destroyed their home. 

With only 2 episodes left in the volume I know RT is going to end it with a big cliffhanger. Maybe Ruby and Jaune will meet Raven and she will save Qrow (I'm still calling it). I doubt Ren and Nora will be crazy enough to fight that Grimm he looks powerful. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 January 2017 - 07:48 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#122 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

He gave her the hammer. ;-;

10/10 episode.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#123 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

Screw it, it's official. I ship Lancaster. 

Just hope they don't get Kishimoto'ed....

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#124 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:17 PM

Screw it, it's official. I ship Lancaster. 

Just hope they don't get Kishimoto'ed....

Kishimoto'ed for Ruby x Weiss please. Jaune x Ruby and Lie x Nora became much more obvious this episode.

2XtVwF6.png

#125 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:11 AM

Kishimoto'ed for Ruby x Weiss please. Jaune x Ruby and Lie x Nora became much more obvious this episode.

Not to mention Jaune's VA and producer Miles Luna hinted at the volume 3 panel that Ruby and Jaune are going to get" close".  

FoolishYoungling@ I know you like White Rose but I don't think RT is going that path aside from showing the obvious hints of Ruby/Jaune especially in the latest episode. But because Weiss's VA Kara Eberle supports White Knight (Jaune/Weiss) she was also asked if she has the chance to meet Weiss what will you say to her and she answered" to give Jaune a chance". However White Knight's chances of happening are pretty low. I don't think they're planning to go to the gay pairing between Ruby and Weiss, unlike Bumblebee which Yang's VA Barbara Dunkelman has pretty much given a big hint that the pairing will happen (don't remember which interview though). 

alexander@ please do not compare the master that was Monty Oum and the RT team to the horrible author that is Kishimoto. RT is basically following all of Monty's ideas and they're planning to follow them all the way to the end.

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 January 2017 - 12:29 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#126 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:04 AM

FoolishYoungling@ I know you like White Rose but I don't think RT is going that path aside from showing the obvious hints of Ruby/Jaune especially in the latest episode.

Perma banned for bullying! Look at this picture to save your account. :hehehe:

7cab8ef19989d5fb778836c348d53848.jpg

2XtVwF6.png

#127 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:19 PM

Perma banned for bullying! Look at this picture to save your account. :hehehe:

7cab8ef19989d5fb778836c348d53848.jpg

Meh, I've seen better....

01cf09efa6bd958f5c6de831248ebe2d9008bcdf

:D

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#128 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

Come on guys let's not get into a debate but that Jaune/Ruby picture sure looks nice. :yes:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#129 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

The Jaune x Ruby fandom has grown too strong. :argh:

2XtVwF6.png

#130 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

The Jaune x Ruby fandom has grown too strong. :argh:

Lol I wouldn't actually say that go to fanfiction.net and youtube and there are a lot of White Rose shippers than Lancaster fans. The difference between them and the Bumblebee shippers that they aren't that loud and they're very realistic they know very well the chances of their pairing becoming canon is very close to zero but they still ship it. Can't say the same for Bumblebee shippers many I met are very arrogant and they keep bashing Sun like a bad habit. Seriously they know their pairing is going to happen because it has the support of both Blake and Yang's voice actresses and even the RT team as part of Monty Oum's original ideas to bring characters who are gay and bisexual to the series. One of those shippers even called me a" homophobic" just because I don't like gay pairings even when I have nothing against homosexuality heck I even have gay friends and I get along well with them. People have their taste when it comes to anything. I like heterosexual pairings than homosexual ones but I don't hate homosexuality at all. I also support gay rights and even marriage of the same sex. Its the same thing when it comes to your taste in video games or music. The moral of that BB shipper if you don't like gay pairings then you're a homophobic. :roll:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#131 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

The moral of that BB shipper if you don't like gay pairings then you're a homophobic. :roll:

Tumblr in a nutshell.

2XtVwF6.png

#132 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Tumblr in a nutshell.

Sad but true.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#133 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

Volume 4 episode 11 titled" Taking control"

http://www.animepace...me-4-episode-11

-I like how Yang painted her mechanical arm the same color as her weapon and RT left us with a cliffhanger to where she was going either to find her mother or go after Ruby. I know she's going after Ruby 

-Weiss has finally left her home and she's also heading for Mistral too. 

-We get a small BlackSun moment and I lol at Blake's mom eavesdropping at them (she did the same thing Sun did back at ep8). Looks like Blake is planning to take on Adam and the WF finding out he's planning to overthrown the leader of the group.

-We take a glimpse at the horseman Grimm the one who attacked Ren's village (and it scared the living crap out of me). 

There's only 1 episode left until the volume finale and with everyone heading for Mistral it means volume 5 will be the big rwby reunion. Cant' wait for the coming epic fight and the big cliffhanger RT will leave us.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 January 2017 - 03:11 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#134 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:34 PM

Not gonna lie. Blake has been chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61 content this volume. Putting me to sleep every time the attention is on her. I liked her better when she had her face in a book and was the mysterious one.

2XtVwF6.png

#135 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:33 AM

Not gonna lie. Blake has been chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61 content this volume. Putting me to sleep every time the attention is on her. I liked her better when she had her face in a book and was the mysterious one.

In my opinion I think she's the one character who needs the most development that's why I think RT is taking their time with her development. Yang has had her development done well as well as Weiss but Blake needs it the most. That's why it will continue all the way to volume 5. Her development wont be done until she faces Adam and defeats him. While fans mainly Bumblebee fans claim she and Yang will team up to beat him I say Blake must stop Adam on her own to show her resolve and finally find closure on her character that running away never is the answer.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 January 2017 - 10:18 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#136 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Haven't done one of these in forever, but my reviews for rwby volume 4 episodes 4-11 will be up either tomorrow or Friday.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#137 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Volume 4 episode 12 the finale titled" No safe Haven".

http://www.animepace...me-4-episode-12

What I like:

-Team RNJR defeating the Nuckelavee and Ren delivering the killing blows using the dagger his father gave him talk about symbolic.

-Salem ordered Wats to go to Mistral and met their informant (who turns out to be the headmaster of Haven Academy Professor Lionheart).

-The Renora moments I swear this pairing is already canon in my book ever since volume 1.

-Qrow seems to be fine after the credits and Oscar meeting him asking to return him his cane in which Qrow replied" its good to have you back Oz" lol.

-Yang choosing to find Ruby by taking the route to Mistral instead of taking the one that most likely will take to her to meet Raven (even if they didn't showed which path she took but its clear she chose to go after Ruby).

-Everything has been set for a possible team RWBY reunion in volume 5.

What I didn't like:

There is only thing I didn't like about this episode. The fact that it only took Yang of couple of hours to get to Mistral while it took Ruby MONTHS to get there (assuming she was traveling to get to Mistral during the time skip then we're talking about around 6-8 months). Seriously Rooster Teeth I feel like you didn't tried hard enough with this. 

Now the worst part of all play the waiting game until October for volume 5 to premiere at least in July we might get a heads up with RTX 2017 in Austin Texas. But still we have to wait so much damn.

All in all great episode and I'm glad it didn't ended with a big cliffhanger like in volume 3.

Edited by Gravenimage, 05 February 2017 - 07:57 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#138 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:52 AM

Ruby deserves to let her feelings out, girl endures so much

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#139 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:22 AM

Ruby deserves to let her feelings out, girl endures so much

Yeah i notice she always puts a tough front and rarely cries. She needs to break down and let it all out because its not healthy to keep the emotions bottle up. The fact that Jaune was the one who made her feel better back at Kuroyuri because she was feeling guilty for dragging him, Ren and Nora to this mess I have a feeling it will be him the one to convince her to cry it out if I'm right it will be a development for the Lancaster pairing.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#140 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

Yeah i notice she always puts a tough front and rarely cries. She needs to break down and let it all out because its not healthy to keep the emotions bottle up. The fact that Jaune was the one who made her feel better back at Kuroyuri because she was feeling guilty for dragging him, Ren and Nora to this mess I have a feeling it will be him the one to convince her to cry it out if I'm right it will be a development for the Lancaster pairing.

Ohhhhhhhh that would be awesome!! In terms of character development...yes! Lol!! I do hope that someone helps her either it be Yang or Jaune because she's needs it more than anyone

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users