• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 29 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We get it, you're a Liberal.

This has nothing to do with politics, it's just DA's stupid way of monitoring. I've seen way worse pieces of art and those weren't taken down.

I know, I was joking xd tongue.gif

#22 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:38 PM

Erm, I wasn't blaming 'Liberals', as in the people who are Liberals.

I was just saying that DA has a very 'liberal' interpretation of their own policies, and stretch them whenever they need to do to what they want.

#23 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Nov 30 2009, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm, I wasn't blaming 'Liberals', as in the people who are Liberals.

I was just saying that DA has a very 'liberal' interpretation of their own policies, and stretch them whenever they need to do to what they want.

I know, I was joking with you xddd tongue.gif

#24 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

O_O urm.. IT BURNZZZZ.

#25 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

Wow. If look reeeally closely (like I did woot.gif) you'd notice the rings on their fingers. They're married. Legal.

I'm telling you, a spiteful NH/SS fan did this. Either that, or dA is Pro-NaruHina/SasuSaku

#26 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:18 AM

lol they both look 20+ in this picture..

#27 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:44 AM

early twenties in my opinion.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#28 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 27 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. If look reeeally closely (like I did woot.gif ) you'd notice the rings on their fingers. They're married. Legal.

I'm telling you, a spiteful NH/SS fan did this. Either that, or dA is Pro-NaruHina/SasuSaku

DA mods are very inconsistent with their enforcement of the rules. I've seen NaruSaku/non-NaruSaku pictures where a lot more was exposed, and they've not been taken down. I remember others were taken down for a mere flash of naked shoulder.

It's a real lottery - some artists get away with it, and others don't.

#29 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

I don't understand what purpose there is in creating rules if you aren't going to enforce them with everybody that crosses the lines drawn. The thing that makes this rule enforcement all the more ridiculous to me is that Naruto and Sakura are fictional characters, so you can depict them at any age you want to and add material inconsistent with canon (in this case, Naruto's and Sakura's wedding bands) to showcase if they're of age or not.

Anyway, I'm glad the image was saved. love.gif

also known as Crackers

#30 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Well......That was sexy!!! That's what we call private "cooking" lessons..... :$

#31 kidloco

kidloco

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:narusaku<br />sakura<br />Ino<br />naru<br />anime<br />manga<br />hentai<br />my wife and my son

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

kittening naruhina fans!! trieying to kitten good arts.. mostly when sakura in there..

and wow.. taht one pic i imaginate in one of my fetish wiht saku (i think she forgot the apronor maybe i dont see it, but) ... damn..

i can bet naruhina pics never erace it, in nude or sexy pose..

(i know is old but im new and love had sakura pics and narusaku pics, sexy and hentai and non hentai and normal cute pics.. yuo know everything hehe)

and yes they are marired so is legal so had not be erace it becuase is legal and in age.. and sex is legal in married relanshioship.. is ac onspiration and hate thing..

Edited by kidloco, 12 June 2011 - 12:06 AM.

espacio rentable...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users