phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#163 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:55 AM

You just HAVE to watch this webcam:

ladygt93's webcam.

(Oh, and her gallery is also nice).

Regardless, I have the feeling of Kishimoto is constantly diminishing the anime or trashing the fillers when he writes his manga. Do you rememberer the: "Only the third Kazekage could control iron" sentence? Or Kiba stating: "Naruto, you have never worked alongside Shino"? The clan Fuuma's name meaning "Wind's Demon" instead of "Wind Horse"? Hinata never using "her" filler jutsus? Karin's past being completely different from the anime?

He has never acknowledged something of the stuff fillers added to his universe, and he doesn't seem care about his manga contradicting the anime storyline (and he shouldn't).

I wonder how he will feel about the grossly misinterpretations and accurates the anime does. Maybe he doesn't watch the anime and he doesn't know about them. It would explain why he was so puzzled when he got letters praising Hinata and declaring she should be the heroine. He would not know the source of that Hinata's worship.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#164 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

WTH?!?!? I just watched this weeks episode, and I had to reread the manga because I thought my memory must be fading because I didn't remember most of the stuff that happened, turned out my memory is perfecly fine and the animators just romatasiced the whole chapter with filler that never happened and to top it off what the hell was with the neon hair? Is it supposed to represent a halo or somethng? (Seriously if the studio want to show Naruto helping out Hinata in the early years atleast remember that she's the Hime of the Hyuuga clan, future clan head, people kids would be pretty darn stupid to bully her, and if Naruto is going to help her, he'd at the very least remember her, which he never did. And wth hell was the whole part of her getting beaten by her 3-4 year old sister?

Who'se betting they'll pull the same filler crap when Sakura and Sasuke meet again?

The anime makers really seem to like Hinata, I've read the manga and she's hardly in it, but if you watch the Anime only you would think she was really the main supporting role after the main charactors.

iAnby7W.gif

#165 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

And this is why my dear there are so many NH fans kruemelmonsteryn0.gif they never even seemed to be a possible pairin to me because seriously the anime just over-does the scenes they actually talk (Like twice...) well, next time we see her is when she's watching Naruto and Sakura feel each other up when they hug! wow.png

#166 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

N/H has always been one sided they have never had any connection or development, they don't have that bond and chemistry Naruto and Sakura have. Sadly Pierot turned the pairing so popular thanks to the fillers and this episode gives another boost to the one sided pairing. dry.gif

N/H= fillers this is the main reason why some of us hate fillers. down.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#167 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:53 PM

Meh, too bad they have too acknowledge that Naruto has feelings for Sakura and use the ACTUAL flashbacks.

#168 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:56 PM

that's right Insurrection! like Goku-kun said on his sugar rush, fight the powahh! rawr.gif kickass! *Lol, I guarentee NH fans are stalking us now XD

#169 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 28 2010, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ladygt93's webcam.

LOL! 111189.gif

Now all she needs is the traditional battle cry and we're all set. wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#170 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

XENATA!!! rawr.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 28 June 2010 - 06:02 PM.

#171 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 28 2010, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ladygt93's webcam.

Looks like someone else had too much time on there hands:

111189.gif OMG, this is classic.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 28 June 2010 - 06:07 PM.

#172 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

You guys, seriously keep the bashing on Hinata and NaruHina down. It's not allowed on the forum. Go hang out on the Anti-NaruHina FC on NF if you want to talk smack about it.

#173 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

Seriously I am not bashing or the NH fandom I don't think none of us are, we're not using any inappropiate words to disrespect them.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#174 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:53 PM

We're just having some fun that's all and LadyGT's webcam picture is full of win! 111189.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 28 June 2010 - 07:53 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#175 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

I think we might be a little bashy in our criticism, but more so of the studio, their bias and changes to the episode. Not Hinata, but the way they made her look.

Edited by Insurrection, 28 June 2010 - 08:51 PM.

#176 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

For the eighteen billionth time. They are not going to make naruhina cannon in the anime and they are not going to screw up the sakura's confession by adding sasusaku flashbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've had plenty of narusaku moments in filler too, you know. Maybe they were just giving the fanbase fan service. Jeez...............

You guys are acting crazy out there man. confused.gif

I know how you feel. As a fellow narusaku fan I was annoyed of having that filler shoved into my face. I'm pretty sure that there's some narusaku fans that work at the studio too. It's probably a mixture of all types of pairing fans. Why does it seem like I can't get this message across and seems invisible. We shouldn't worry about them butchering narusaku because they can't really do that. Just try to relax. I'm sure everything will be fine.

P.S. Could someone tell me what ciardha meant about Kishimoto showing Hinata's flaws but didn't explain because it would sound like bashing? I can't really figure it out.

#177 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 28 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are acting crazy out there man. confused.gif

Apparently, we're not the only ones.

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 28 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think you've been more animated than anyone else in this thread.

Edited by No WhereMan, 28 June 2010 - 10:29 PM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#178 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

I am very calm like I said before this episode was the last N/H moment in the anime that's why they added so much filler and its also fan service for the fandom of that certain pairing. After that is N/S all the way but I can assure you that when Sakura's confession comes Pierot will put a lot of S/S flashbacks to add a lot of drama.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#179 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

When chapter 488 get's animated, I hope they don't give Hinata a line and leave her quiet during the meeting.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#180 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jun 28 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When chapter 488 get's animated, I hope they don't give Hinata a line and leave her quiet during the meeting.

Um....Efra the chapter where Naruto returns to Konoha and talks to the rookie 9 is 489. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users