#61 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

Ofc he's, sai is sasuke expy.
He's non rival sasuke. Kinda like armin.

@namikaze clan
Well, sai has "older brother" too.

Uh, that's what I said when I was comparing traits that both Sasuke and Sai have

#62 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:12 PM

Seriously ... a 10 years old kid already master sage mode??? isn't it already explain not everyone can learn this technique unless they have a big amount of chakra, because natural energy can easly overwhelm ninjutsu energy and take over the whole body resulting in complete petrified body???

Then how much and how far genius these new generation kid is??? A kitten*ng gennin already maste sage mode???

It seems they want to completely obliterate the original motto about dropout cant surpass a genius with hardwork and never give up, with this mass geniuses brats bargain sale promo ...

Edited by Yyubie, 25 April 2016 - 11:16 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#63 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:47 PM

Uh, that's what I said when I was comparing traits that both Sasuke and Sai have

Yes you're right.
I misread it lol.

Kishi Ofc.

Edited by rocci, 25 April 2016 - 11:48 PM.

#64 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:54 PM

Slightly off topic, but what is "log"? What kind of name is that? And am I the only one afraid it's referring to Mitsuki's future ability to use mokuton?

#65 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:05 AM

Slightly off topic, but what is "log"? What kind of name is that? And am I the only one afraid it's referring to Mitsuki's future ability to use mokuton?

Log is the name of an older clone Orochimaru made before he created Mitsuki.

#66 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:32 AM

Forgot to mention. The twist is that Orochimaru is the one who erases his memory because of experiment to have him ignite Snake Sage mode, after 6 tries.

But only because he cares.

So Orochimaru who originally was the badguy is now a good guy trying to stop some sort of darkness now though he really is still a bad guy because he steals the bodies of others to survive and yet he is supposed to be a loving parent because he wanted to give his son power yet he lied to his son and subjected him to painful memory loss six times so in reality he is a horrible father...

And this is the foundation for the future story of the series????

No thanks

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:32 AM

The twists make the story too confusing to actually understand the actual story.

#68 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:59 AM

But only because he cares.

So Orochimaru who originally was the badguy is now a good guy trying to stop some sort of darkness now though he really is still a bad guy because he steals the bodies of others to survive and yet he is supposed to be a loving parent because he wanted to give his son power yet he lied to his son and subjected him to painful memory loss six times so in reality he is a horrible father...

And this is the foundation for the future story of the series????

No thanks

Still a better dad than Naruto or Sasuke.  At least he took his son on a field trip

#69 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:06 AM

I wonder how Orochimaru looks like in the new art....

#70 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

I wonder how Orochimaru looks like in the new art....

A wannabe Joker?

#71 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:07 AM

A wannabe Joker?

I wouldn't be surprised...

#72 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:07 PM

All of you are wrong.
She's sakura.

Isn't that proving us RIGHT?? :zaru:  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#73 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

Does anyone know how Japanese fans reacted to the oneshot? It did come out yesterday in japan

#74 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:34 PM

Does anyone know how Japanese fans reacted to the oneshot? It did come out yesterday in japan

Wait that one shot we have been talking about for a week already only came out officially yesterday?

#75 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:40 PM

Wait that one shot we have been talking about for a week already only came out officially yesterday?

Chapters leak a few days earlier on manga sites. the original relwase date for the oneshot was 4/25

#76 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:38 AM

I'm not even sure if kishi has that fetish as much as it is. "One of our big selling pairings was SNS. We already got the NS clone with BS in hopes of milking that. So we need SNS now. Ok since we already have the other male and people are probably already fantasizing about two eleven year old boys have sex. Let just remove all the complication and just make the boy purpose in the story to get close and bond with Bolt. So we can give those people something to fantasize about so they will then by bolt for even more material."

Orochimaru is what most people (used to) think of when they hear the words "Naruto Villain" yet he is a better parent then either Naruto or Sasuke.

The story was fine until they got into those plot twists to the point you can't figure what going on.

Yeah, no kidding. I still have no clue why he wasn't immediately executed or if they wanted to spare him as a result of his deus ex machina, life in prison. it's not like they don't know where his ass is.  There is the stuff he did before founding Sound and there is the whole invasion of Konoha (doing enough damage to the ninja corps that apparently they had to send 5 genin after Sasuke despite the importance of capturing him at the time, murdering (and impersonating) the Kazekage, murdering Grass nin, murdering his own genin.......

Stuff like this is why the war arc and the stuff that comes after is so hard to swallow.

#77 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

Yeah, no kidding. I still have no clue why he wasn't immediately executed or if they wanted to spare him as a result of his deus ex machina, life in prison. it's not like they don't know where his ass is.  There is the stuff he did before founding Sound and there is the whole invasion of Konoha (doing enough damage to the ninja corps that apparently they had to send 5 genin after Sasuke despite the importance of capturing him at the time, murdering (and impersonating) the Kazekage, murdering Grass nin, murdering his own genin.......

Stuff like this is why the war arc and the stuff that comes after is so hard to swallow.

And if Konoha wouldn't do it for whatever lame reason, then why not one of, if not all of the other villages? After all, Konoha wasn't the only village Orochimaru victimized. As mentioned, Suna is already one immediate one given he murdered their Kazekage and you'd think Gaara would want him brought in out of his duty of being Kazekage (but then again, he seems to have been demoted to being Naruto's Yes Man).

2e5.gif

#78 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:15 AM

Funny that everything that was build up in this oneshot isn't going to be of any importance in the Boruto manga given what happens in the spoilers

#79 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:11 AM

Funny that everything that was build up in this oneshot isn't going to be of any importance in the Boruto manga given what happens in the spoilers

Yeah, isn't that a shame.

#80 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:54 AM

Seems like the focus is going to more on setting up Bolt and Mr Two Tone relationship before everything goes to crap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users