• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

I'm not sure if I have to say this but just in case: since it's a thread about character quotes, there may be SPOILERS about Naruto for both the manga series and the anime series. With that in mind, let's continue.

OK, so I have this idea to share: to make a compilation about quotes from both the manga and the anime which could be used to support our beloved couple: NaruSaku. narusakuct7.gif

The quotes could be from either Naruto, Sakura, or any other character who made reference to them.

Look for a quote - get the reference - post. Easy right? smile.gif

Of course, keep in mind that if you quote from the manga, you have to make the reference to it. The same rule applies with the anime.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for now. Oh, and additional help would also be very appreciated (If there's something amiss, feel free to let me know). biggrin.gif

OK, let's get this show on the road:

“I have a girl I love named Sakura. Well actually, it’s one-sided on my part. Sakura is totally in love with a guy named Sasuke. She tries so hard, chasing after him and trying to win his love. When she’s at it, her smile is the cutest thing. There’s no explaining it. Before I realized it, I was in love with her. I would never try to force her to love me. I’d be no different from that guy just now if I did. So I made up my mind. In the same way that Sakura tries so hard to win Sasuke over, I’m going to do my best to win Sakura over.” (Naruto/Anime/Episode 235: The Kunoichi of Nadeshiko Village)

"Naruto… You saved Konoha… And now you're trying to save the entire shinobi world… You always get left with these insurmountable tasks… But no matter what you say this time, we're going to be together… Not just me… We're all going to fight together this time!" (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 573: The Path Toward Radiance)

"But Naruto... you've always stayed here by my side... you've encouraged me... I... finally realized who you are Naruto. The hero who protected the village... beloved by everyone in the village... I'm just one of them... That mischievous little dummy I knew... little by little is becoming this great and important man... and I've been watching from right next to him." (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 469: Sakura's Confession)

"What I said Naruto... is that I love you." (Sakura/Manga/Chapter 469: Sakura's Confession)

#2 Former Captain

Former Captain

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

Made for this thread:

Naruto: "You sure have a large charming forehead. Makes me want to kiss it."

Sakura: O_O (Inner Sakura: biggrin.gif )

Naruto: "Heh...that sounds like something Naruto would say."

A goody:

"Thank you, Naruto...thank you so much, for everything. Thanks to you...I still haven't given up on my dream of Team 7 laughing together again."

And, of course:

"You're so reckless, you idiot!"

Followed by the tenderest she's ever been with the guy.

#3 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

"always acting like a fool who only knows one thing...Hokage, Hokage...i'm sorry Naruto...that impossible dream of yours......I don't want to see it crushed!!
(sakura) chapter: the tenth question

"Naruto! this...thats enough! I'll rescue Sasuke for you!! so Naruto, it's enough! you don't need--"
(sakura while running toward kyuubi naruto) chapter: a sad conclusion

sakura can be very selfless huh smile.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 22 February 2012 - 04:31 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

Yes, Sakura can be very selfless, Merry. smile.gif It's what makes her such a great person.

"More than anyone else... you ALWAYS understood me... you've always been there... when I needed help... Naruto!" - Sakura, Naruto anime, Episode 110 dub just before the Sasuke Retrieval Team sets out after the Sound Five and Sasuke when Naruto makes his promise to her.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 24 February 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#5 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

Very well I'm game. This is a big one from Chapter 297: Sai's Mission

Sakura: "Same as always. I can only do the dumbest thing for Naruto"

Yamato: "It's not what you do for Naruto that's important. It's how strongly you feel about him that counts."

Sakura: (Look of shock)

Yamato: "Sakura... I can tell just by looking at you... The truth is, you-"

Ok seriously if NaruSaku weren't to happen there are gonna be quite a good amount of people demanding that Kishimoto explains why the hell was he trolling with that sentence.

Edited by redragon88, 25 February 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Sakura: "Why do I have this feeling? Naruto is so... determined!" - Episode 8 of the anime dub

That moment to see Sakura blushing for Naruto's bravery and determination... THAT is what made me go for NaruSaku, people. smile.gif

#7 AstroMarze

AstroMarze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm such a NaruSakutard :D<br />“so baked” I whispered<br />as I pulled my pizza out of the oven<br />

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Can we put quotes that aren't from the manga/show? y'know, like quotes that remind us of them...?

#8 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (AstroMarze @ Feb 25 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we put quotes that aren't from the manga/show? y'know, like quotes that remind us of them...?

Hmm... well, I planned this database to be used for future debates, so I'm not sure if quotes which aren't from the manga would work...

However, I also want to listen to what everyone else thinks. So I ask the question to fellow members: What do you think about adding quotes that aren't from the anime/manga, but that reminds us of NaruSaku?

#9 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Feb 26 2012, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... well, I planned this database to be used for future debates, so I'm not sure if quotes which aren't from the manga would work...

However, I also want to listen to what everyone else thinks. So I ask the question to fellow members: What do you think about adding quotes that aren't from the anime/manga, but that reminds us of NaruSaku?

We should not use quotes from other mangas, as it would disrupt the content of this thread and I think it'll make this thread less relevant. Just my 2 cents though. I'm ok with anything...

Here goes my shot:

Naruto vs Gaara, manga chapter 134.

(Shukaku enters the final form)

Naruto: I used up all my chakra with the bunshins earlier. I dont have any left...

(Naruto is covered by sand.)

Naruto: Inu, Tori, Sari, Hitsuji...

Shukaku: Desert Coffin! (To think I was forced to use this form... but this is the end...)

Naruto: (I will protect Sakura-Chan)...

(Naruto shout for summoning jutsu. Right then, Naruto summons Gamabunta for the first time.)

Naruto: ... (no matter what!)

Promise of a Lifetime, manga chapter 134.

Naruto: Dont worry! I'll bring him back! Promise of a Lifetime!

Sakura: (He always knew) (He always helped me)

Kiba: Hey Naruto! You sure you can keep that promise!?

Naruto: I won't take back my words! That's my ninja way!

Pain, manga chapter 429.

(Pain destroyed Konoha. Sakura was trying to get up from the ruin.)

Sakura: What... Happened...?

Sakura: (Screams out of her lungs). Hurry back, Naruto!! Please!

(Right then, Naruto appears in Sage Mode for the first time. The arc ends with Sakura hugging Naruto.)

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

Naruto: Sakura...
Sakura: Naruto...

Episode 135, after Sakura and Tsunade go in to see Naruto. I wonder if Sakura's expression change from the fact Sasuke got away to seeing Naruto came from guilt at her wanting Naruto to save Sasuke. Any takers or opinions on this?

I also feel we don't need quotes from other media since this is best since there's plenty of NaruSaku quotes throughout the Naruto series, be it in the games, the movies, the anime, or the manga. smile.gif

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

"I Have a girl I love.....named Sakura." -Naruto

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

Sakura: That was amazing, Naruto!! - Episode 44 of the anime, dub, after Naruto's counterattack on Kiba by using the Transformation Jutsu to become Akamaru.

And that fight has way too many NaruSaku quote potentials goin' for it! XD

#13 AstroMarze

AstroMarze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm such a NaruSakutard :D<br />“so baked” I whispered<br />as I pulled my pizza out of the oven<br />

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

Aww.. cuz I have a lot of quotes that remind me of them >.<. Oh well..

When naruto comes back from training and sakura thinks- "So... Naruto hasn't just matured in appearance.. this makes me feel a little sad, you really have become amazing.. naruto. I'm sure you've come back with a lot of great justu too, right?"

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 26 2012, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"I Have a girl I love.....named Sakura." -Naruto

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

During that whole thing with Naruto fighting that chick saying he was supposed to marry him.

"When she's at it, her smile is the cutest thing." -Naruto

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 28 February 2012 - 12:15 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

So, Do I look more womanly now? *Blush* - Sakura-chan

Thank you for everything. - Sakura-chan

I will protect Sakura-chan! - Naruto

ナルサク

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

"Funny. I think he HAS grown up..." - Sakura, Naruto Shippuden episode 2 dub, with that ADORABLE smile too! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users