56 replies to this topic

#41 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

Well then let's play another game. Kishi is digging his own grave. How deep can he dig? Is there a bottom? :fan:

Nope its an endless tunnel.

#42 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:15 PM

well I know if I could take over well everyone not all maybe would die and in a painful way as well, and yes I am that evil, and think we would all like seeing Hinata and Sasuke die the most.

#43 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:21 PM

well I know if I could take over well everyone not all maybe would die and in a painful way as well, and yes I am that evil, and think we would all like seeing Hinata and Sasuke die the most.

I dont get why ppl are blaming them tbh. Especially not sasuke. Sakura is the one whos clinging at him in the end, he tried the escape this woman no jutsu since forever but she chased him and not even a big belly button could hold her back lmao.

Edited by sushi., 08 July 2015 - 11:22 PM.

ナルサク

#44 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:45 PM

I dont get why ppl are blaming them tbh. Especially not sasuke. Sakura is the one whos clinging at him in the end, he tried the escape this woman no jutsu since forever but she chased him and not even a big belly button could hold her back lmao.

Oh she won't get off either but Naruto will die too since they are just as kittened up as the other I may even kill if I could the NH daughter what ever her name is again.

As for why well lets face it no damn Hinata then things would have gone a lot lot better and Neji might have lived and not killed for a damn stupid reason either, that and we need to still blame Kishi as well for what he did to both Naruto and Sakura.

another thing that we all need to remember is that SP want us to hate Sakura, they could care less for the others just as long as Hinat has got what she wants I mean when ypu look at it we can bash Bolt but,but when we attack either Hinata or even her daughter we can't do that hell NH fans even bash Naruto so what does that tell you?

I feel that SP are trying to do all they can to make us hate Sakura and like Hinata, and we have to not fail for this trap that they are trying to make and pull on us, as I know that I will not let them do it to me and neither should any of you. I mean if yoyu hate her at lkeast pre 693 or the Last then they win.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 09 July 2015 - 12:02 AM.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:16 AM

So Kishimoto is finally going to stop writing the series he turned into a piece of crap. BEST NEWS EVER! Kishimoto just retired and hide yourself in a hole forever.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:18 AM

I think he's retiring because he's jaded from SS...

Well, Kishimoto finally gets his break!

#47 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

Oh she won't get off either but Naruto will die too since they are just as kittened up as the other I may even kill if I could the NH daughter what ever her name is again.

As for why well lets face it no damn Hinata then things would have gone a lot lot better and Neji might have lived and not killed for a damn stupid reason either, that and we need to still blame Kishi as well for what he did to both Naruto and Sakura.

another thing that we all need to remember is that SP want us to hate Sakura, they could care less for the others just as long as Hinat has got what she wants I mean when ypu look at it we can bash Bolt but,but when we attack either Hinata or even her daughter we can't do that hell NH fans even bash Naruto so what does that tell you?

I feel that SP are trying to do all they can to make us hate Sakura and like Hinata, and we have to not fail for this trap that they are trying to make and pull on us, as I know that I will not let them do it to me and neither should any of you. I mean if yoyu hate her at lkeast pre 693 or the Last then they win.

OK but I feel like it's unfair to solely blame the H and the Sas in NH/SS, just because we are NS shippers.

ナルサク

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

OK but I feel like it's unfair to solely blame the H and the Sas in NH/SS, just because we are NS shippers.

I think the blame goes for one outshine the other.
Sasuke is more hero than naruto and Hinata is more heroine than sakura.

#49 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

Can someone tell me what year did Satan 666 ended at?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#50 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

True and I blame Kishi and SP a lot more as well.

#51 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

he is not retiring. He just quit to have to do with Naruto world anymore after Boruto movie. In the TOC of WSJ He said that writing the spinoff was harder than writing Naruto for 15 years (joking) and he will see us around. He will still continue to draw, probably a seinen.

And no one cares about it

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#52 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

he is not retiring. He just quit to have to do with Naruto world anymore after Boruto movie. In the TOC of WSJ He said that writing the spinoff was harder than writing Naruto for 15 years (joking) and he will see us around. He will still continue to draw, probably a seinen.

And no one cares about it

The only people that will continue to follow his work are his fanboys. Everyone else bid farewell to his work forever.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

Who really cares? I sure don't but I will be happy to see him gone. His legacy has been tarnished and burned to death so no one will see him creditable again if he does continue with something else. He will have o live this down to the rest of his days. He may have gotten a lot of money from this series so nothing he does in the future will be impactful as Naruto so either way his best days are behind him and he will not be someone that will be liked in the future.

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

Well at least there is one good thing....there is no "NH third child named Shinachiku" or apparently this "SS pink hair kid" that rumors keep spreading. So now, Shinachiku becomes an untainted NS kid and NH can't do anything about ti because they have "Bolt and Himawari."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:14 AM

If the series still going aka naruto gt, that kind of thing could happen.

#56 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

Kitten to all rumors.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#57 RamenxBlossom

RamenxBlossom

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku
    Fanfiction
    Kpop
    Kdramas
    Anime/Manga
    Drawing

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

I don't hate any of the characters completely, mainly because most of the current BS could have been avoided had Kishi still continued writing good quality stuff. It's only towards the end where the writing became reeaaalllly lazy, and the manga was only seen as a tool for making lots of money.

I'm not just talking about Naruto and Sakura - Hinata and Sasuke were pretty good a while back as well. They've been pretty kitten characters for a while, but they used to have a proper personality, life and goal. And I'm not quite sure how on earth they would have realistically get to this level. Hinata had pretty close family ties, and I'm not sure where this obsessed stalker came from. I'm pretty sure she had the emotional strength to move on... And old Hinata probably would have not been knitting stupid scarves while her sister's eyes were getting gouged out (but then again, practically nothing in TL made sense).

And Sasuke had always been closed off and a jerk, and given his clear dislike of Sakura's romantic overtures, I would have never penned him to settle down with Sakura (...if you could call leaving your family for 12 years "settling down"), but even then I'm pretty damn sure he wasn't this big of a bastard...

And don't even get me started on Naruto and Sakura... their characters were completely butchered.

I can't even consider any of the characters as canon any more. They only seem like ooc characters in a badly-written fanfiction.

Edited by RamenxBlossom, 10 July 2015 - 12:09 PM.

output_FAafXs_zpsoj0idcx1.gif?t=14375663

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users