• Please log in to reply
29804 replies to this topic

#29801 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 26 February 2021 - 10:40 PM

This was the perfect contrast to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura had the most development and character evolution of almost any other named character in the series. She was a regular girl with no special abilities to speak of. She was constantly bullied and formerly shy needing her only friend to stand up for her and had a crush on the quiet cool kid like all of her other peers. the point of her character was to grow out of all of that, to be more self confident in herself and love who she is. To be more compassionate and considerate of others and and an overall stronger person. Her changinf feelings for Naruto was just the icing on the cake. That is what made her a great character for many, if not all of us here. But her detractors would hear none of it. She was the scum of the earth to them because she was not a lovesick Naruto fangirl/bimbo that only goes, "Naruto-kun is So cool! Naruto-kun is so cute/handsome! Naruto-kun is so dreamy!" Like Naruto DESERVES. But when she actually becomes more affectionate and emotionally protective of Naruto, they all go "HOW DARE SHE GET IN THE WAY OF NARUTO'S ONE TRUE LOVE, HINATA HYUGA!!!" The Naruto fandom's double standards and hypocrisy is amazing I tell you. And I mean that in the most ironic way possible. :ermm:

Just like Lucasfilm and Disney

#29802 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 03:10 AM

This was the perfect contrast to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura had the most development and character evolution of almost any other named character in the series. She was a regular girl with no special abilities to speak of. She was constantly bullied and formerly shy needing her only friend to stand up for her and had a crush on the quiet cool kid like all of her other peers. The point of her character was to grow out of all of that, to be more self confident in herself and love who she is, o be more compassionate and considerate of others and and an overall stronger person. Her changing feelings for Naruto was just the icing on the cake. That is what made her a great character for many, if not all of us here. But her detractors would hear none of it. She was the scum of the earth to them because she was not a lovesick Naruto fangirl/bimbo that only goes, "Naruto-kun is so cool! Naruto-kun is so cute/handsome! Naruto-kun is so dreamy!" Like Naruto DESERVES. But when she actually becomes more affectionate and emotionally protective of Naruto, they all go "HOW DARE SHE GET IN THE WAY OF NARUTO'S ONE TRUE LOVE, HINATA HYUGA!!!" The Naruto fandom's double standards and hypocrisy is amazing I tell you. And I mean that in the most ironic way possible. :ermm:  

Everything you just said is TRUTH , Phantom.
The hypocrisy has always irritated me and trust me, I feel it still

#29803 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 05:22 AM

Saw this one twitter and thought you guys would enjoy it. Had a good laugh

https://twitter.com/...749191923253250

Sakura really came for all of the girls

So, a group counseling/intervention about how bad SS is?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 February 2021 - 11:08 AM.

#29804 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:43 AM

So, a group counseling/intervention about how bad SS is?

You would think this would be done for NH

#29805 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:13 PM

You would think this would be done for NH

i find both need it cause both are awful

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users