Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

too quick and painless

#47822 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

So, this showed up in the Boruto manga?  That's still just as much BS as her being a "scary mom"  considering that she never expressed any type of temper nor was she ever illustrated on being an  enthusiatic eater, let alone of ramen.  And the idea that Naruto would come in third to Yamato is even more ridiculous considering that he inhales the stuff on a daily basis.

No this was in shippuden and ya that actually happened in shippuden in an omake look it up.

#47823 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:07 AM

also insert Hinata in place of The Joker.

supermanjoker.png

Too easy have pin head or Freddy deal with her they'll make her suffer.

#47824 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

the ultimate torture for her is to just have naruto say he never loved her. let her drown in suicidal thoughts for the rest of her life.

#47825 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:14 AM

If you really want to torture her, only psychological torture will work. And it's very easy to do that. Just tell her the truth about herself and about her actions, or more like non-actions, and she will crack.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47826 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:48 AM

also insert Hinata in place of The Joker.

supermanjoker.png

Or...

Batman = Kishi
Superman = SP and editors

Joker = majority of the logical fandom

If you really want to torture her, only psychological torture will work. And it's very easy to do that. Just tell her the truth about herself and about her actions, or more like non-actions, and she will crack.

And it's been shown to work easily too. Look how easily she was going to give up against Neji without putting up any sort of fight once he started pointing out such truths during the Chunin Exams. Unless Naruto is RIGHT THERE as a constant "source of encouragement", she's completely helpless AND hopeless.

2e5.gif

#47827 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

Oh sorry to go off topic But I just want to say THIS IS A ROMANCE!!!!!! Kishi should have learned from this -_-

CLAMP generally does a nice job with romance. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (very underappreciated manga!), Kobato, x/1999, xxxHolic, Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, Gate 7...the talent is unreal.

#47828 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

the ultimate torture for her is to just have naruto say he never loved her. let her drown in suicidal thoughts for the rest of her life.

Or just have penny wise and Freddy do that since they work off fear and use that especially penny wise.

#47829 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:41 AM

Oh sorry to go off topic But I just want to say THIS IS A ROMANCE!!!!!! Kishi should have learned from this -_-

Never get tire of watching that scene it always brings me to tears. :wibble:

Don't worry Phantom you're not going off topic. You're using Cardcaptor Sakura as reference to point out Kishimoto's incompetence when it comes to writing romance in his manga. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47830 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

ForneverWorld made a video falsely accusing NaruSaku fans again, insighting hate to his viewers. He claimed the reason a Boruto animator deleted an animation he did of Naruto and Hinata in bed was because of NaruSaku fans were trolling when it was completely untrue. What I assume is that he saw this tweet and conflated it to blaming NaruSaku fans in his clickbate video. https://twitter.com/...621041985433600

In actuality it was deleted because both Japanese NaruHina and SasuSaku fans accused the animator of defiling Kishimoto's work by sexualizing the characters. Source: https://twitter.com/L7dqzfIh1aFnaaH/status/951632593077796864 

Even after countless people informed ForneverWorld he still leaves the video up accusing NaruSaku fans who have largely shrunk and vanished since the manga ended. Now his comment section is flooded with NaruSaku hate based on pure lies! Bear in mind he has half a million subscribers so this fake news is reaching far and wide. ForneverWorld is such a kitten!

Edited by MoonStar, 12 January 2018 - 12:00 PM.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#47831 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

ForneverWorld made a video falsely accusing NaruSaku fans again, insighting hate to his viewers. He claimed the reason a Boruto animator deleted an animation he did of Naruto and Hinata in bed was because of NaruSaku fans were trolling when it was completely untrue. It was deleted because both Japanese NaruHina and SasuSaku fans accused the animator of defiling Kishimoto's work by sexualizing the characters. Even after countless people informed ForneverWorld he still leaves the video up accusing NaruSaku fans who have largely dissipated since the manga ended. Now his comment section is flooded with NaruSaku hate based on pure lies! ForneverWorld is such a kitten!

Honestly who cares. I have never watch a single video of that ugly ass douchebag. He's just another NH fanboy who is salty like the rest because he knows very well his ship was forced and it sucks as much as SS. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47832 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

ForneverWorld made a video falsely accusing NaruSaku fans again, insighting hate to his viewers. He claimed the reason a Boruto animator deleted an animation he did of Naruto and Hinata in bed was because of NaruSaku fans were trolling when it was completely untrue. What I assume is that he saw this tweet and conflated it to blaming NaruSaku fans in his clickbate video. https://twitter.com/...621041985433600

In actuality it was deleted because both Japanese NaruHina and SasuSaku fans accused the animator of defiling Kishimoto's work by sexualizing the characters. Source: https://twitter.com/L7dqzfIh1aFnaaH/status/951632593077796864 

Even after countless people informed ForneverWorld he still leaves the video up accusing NaruSaku fans who have largely shrunk and vanished since the manga ended. Now his comment section is flooded with NaruSaku hate based on pure lies! Bear in mind he has half a million subscribers so this fake news is reaching far and wide. ForneverWorld is such a kitten!

And yet they ignore how SP already greatly sexualized Hinatatas throughout the entire series, in fillers and in omakes, yet they didn't seem to have a problem with that, hypocrites.

2e5.gif

#47833 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

i dont see how i should care anymore about that fat ugly f uck. ns fans have been accused for every little thing when most of us left the naruto fandom in general.

#47834 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

And yet they ignore how SP already greatly sexualized Hinatatas throughout the entire series, in fillers and in omakes, yet they didn't seem to have a problem with that, hypocrites.

And it's also baffling how easily they contradict themselves over our status in Naruto fandom.  One minute, we're claimed to be an inconsequential minority that has little effect on the series' as a whole and we are mocked for it, yet as soon as kitten goes down for the supposed "majority", we apparently have such a wide and permeating influence that we can force an animator to omit a scene from the anime. Y'know, even though NaruSaku fans left the series behind ages ago.

Make up your bloody minds, you troglodytes.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#47835 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:18 PM

Meh, Forneverworld blames NS for everything. He blames NS for lose of subscribers even though he loses it himself.

These people are sick and need help.

Again, it's not about pairings or couples, but this that's all everyone talks about.

And it's also baffling how easily they contradict themselves over our status in Naruto fandom.  One minute, we're claimed to be an inconsequential minority that has little effect on the series' as a whole and we are mocked for it, yet as soon as kitten goes down for the supposed "majority", we apparently have such a wide and permeating influence that we can force an animator to omit a scene from the anime. Y'know, even though NaruSaku fans left the series behind ages ago.

Make up your bloody minds, you troglodytes.

Welcome to the new generation: "Blame everything on other people."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 January 2018 - 04:22 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47836 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:46 PM

AWWWW is he butt hurt no real life Hinata is coming for him to sweep off her feet? :zaru: :lmao:

Okay I'll be serious. To be honest, I don't give two sh---its about him, Sawyer7mage, or any other Hinata fapping f*%%0t that plagues youtube with their weaboo wannabe otaku BS. SoBs like them make me sick to my stomach

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 January 2018 - 11:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47837 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:47 AM

sawyer was an embarrassment before he jumped on the NH bandwagon. i remember him trying so hard to talk like he was from da hood to be hip/funny but he was doing it quietly so as not to be heard from his neighbors. what a loser.

#47838 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:01 AM

I'm over this dumbass. LMAO. And blaming NaruSaku fans will do what? LOL. We left the series so we're basically non-existent in the fandom and YT comments are a cesspool so I'm not surprised.

#47839 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

Should I be surprised at this, that sounds like him. kittening kitten weed, blaming everyone but himself , but shifting angry people who did nothing.
Is this guy that much of a kittening loser, he blames people who did nothing for what was a pointless scene that was probably a fan service shot of a naked or half Naked hinata.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 13 January 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#47840 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

Hi guys been a while I know Christmas and all that was crazy for me after all, and I see for ForHinatawWorld is being a kitten then from what I have read man does anyone wish King of Lighting would call him out on his BS.

I mean I think King of Lighting was one of the better Naruto reviwers.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)