#4 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:09 AM

"Even if I'm a Genin forever... I'll will myself into becoming Hokage!"

I think this paraphrase from Naruto's declaration to Ibiki is proof enough that he's going to skip over the other ranks and earn the Hokageship directly. 

#5 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

Does it really matter? rankings mean kitten.

eh10ut.jpg

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

His rank is definitely not gonna be low, for one thing.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

What rank would you even give him? Realistically. Currently, as of the latest chapter, the only Ninja alive that can go toe to toe with him is Saskue. He could defeat any living ninja we know of right now without much trouble. In fact he could use sage mode by itself to defeat anyone besides those of Kage level, and even then he could give most of them a run for their money. 

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#8 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:02 PM

What rank would you even give him? Realistically. Currently, as of the latest chapter, the only Ninja alive that can go toe to toe with him is Saskue. He could defeat any living ninja we know of right now without much trouble. In fact he could use sage mode by itself to defeat anyone besides those of Kage level, and even then he could give most of them a run for their money. 

Most Kage level characters as well, actually. The only shinobi still alive that could pose any significant threat to War arc SM Naruto is Raikage, Gaara, Onoki, Kabuto, and possibly Orochimaru 

But rank is about more than just strength. It's about having the intelligence and maturity to handle the governance of your subordinates who look up to you for guidance and support. Naruto might be an inspirational figurehead to the masses, but I don't believe that he quite has the patience and judgement necessary to act as the political leader of an entire village. 

#9 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:06 PM

Most Kage level characters as well, actually. The only shinobi still alive that could pose any significant threat to War arc SM Naruto is Raikage, Gaara, Onoki, Kabuto, and possibly Orochimaru 

But rank is about more than just strength. It's about having the intelligence and maturity to handle the governance of your subordinates who look up to you for guidance and support. Naruto might be an inspirational figurehead to the masses, but I don't believe that he quite has the patience and judgement necessary to act as the political leader of an entire village. 

Don't forget Killer Bee.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#10 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Don't forget Killer Bee.

It's difficult to gouge where Bee stands on the tier listings without Gyuki. He's a capable enough swordsman to overcome the precognitive ability of the Sharingan; couple that with Raiton enhancement and you have one of the most skilled CQC fighters in the manga. But to suggest that he's still resistant or speedy enough to handle something like the Cho Odama Rasenshuriken is far fetched imo. He could pose a threat, but I don't think his odds are too good for winning. 

#11 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Jonin probably. I believe that Jonin are appointed by the Kage and I doubt Kakashi would leave Naruto a lowly genin

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#12 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

I hope he's Hokage or at least training to be Hokage

#13 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

I hope he's Hokage or at least training to be Hokage

I feel like Naruto's definitely got the will to become a really good hokage, but I don't think he's aware of how much responsibility and work it is... I guess Sakura's got that handled ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#14 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

I feel like Naruto's definitely got the will to become a really good hokage, but I don't think he's aware of how much responsibility and work it is... I guess Sakura's got that handled ^^

Sakura and Shikamaru. 

Ah man I can already see it! Naruto as hokage, Shikamaru as his advisor, and Sakura as his wife and head of the medical department (also advisor). Sasuke probably spends his like roaming like Jiraiya. How I wish.... 

What if guys...what if they create a "new" kage that watches over all existing kages and villages? And that's what Naruto becomes, considering he can also connect to all of the bijuus? Kind of like Sasuke's verson of "hokage" but a "good" one?

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

Sakura and Shikamaru. 

Ah man I can already see it! Naruto as hokage, Shikamaru as his advisor, and Sakura as his wife and head of the medical department (also advisor). Sasuke probably spends his like roaming like Jiraiya. How I wish.... 

What if guys...what if they create a "new" kage that watches over all existing kages and villages? And that's what Naruto becomes, considering he can also connect to all of the bijuus? Kind of like Sasuke's verson of "hokage" but a "good" one?

Nah I see Sasuke as one of the Anbu black ops

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users