155 replies to this topic

#41 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:50 AM

Lee, perhaps. But shouldn't he call him rock something since lee is a sure name and not a family name. The mother is unknown but we suspect it would be ten ten.

Rockbending is out metalbending is the new age

His dad is Lee, painfully obvious. I'm thinking what woman besides TenTen could tackle him, but it's not canon before I see it.

ナルサク

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:03 AM

Rockbending is out metalbending is the new age

His dad is Lee, painfully obvious. I'm thinking what woman besides TenTen could tackle him, but it's not canon before I see it.

Lol

Yes, it's not canon, yet.

#43 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:43 AM

@txd
The only supernatural aspect in naruto always relate to chakra, but there's no such thing like ghost, demon, and kitten.
In burito there's this demon thing that capable to make people go crazy. That believe it or not is the realm of bleach and its inspiration like yuyu hakuso.
While that thing made to make byakugan relevant, it still doesn't fit the naruto world narative, world building, or the myth.

Since a long time ago, nothing fits nor make sense in Naruto anymore. In order to make Naruto comprehensible again, you have to delete a lot of things and change many things.

So what is this thing about Ishida?

Also does anyone think its likely that these filler characters will be in the manga soon?

They will be added I think. Studio Pierrot have the most control over this series. It doesn't hurt to add  a side character here and a side character there then play and twist things.

Studio Pierrot. 

Well said XD

Edited by T XD, 20 April 2017 - 11:22 AM.

#44 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

To give credit where credit is due I liked that trick the kids used on metal lee.

I’d like to see more stuff like that. You know.. ninja stuff? As opposed to say, the second episode which was just a boring school punch up.

It’s kind of irritating how all the mothers are described or depicted as being “scary” or basically Kyōiku mama’s.

It would be nice if the show really explored naruto’s neglect of his family and showed how harmful rigid adherence to social conventions can be.

Japan’s working culture drives people to work absurd hours (which really doesn’t increase productivity at all.) Even making people work themselves to death

They could also explore the demanding expectations and smothering rules that make so many young people into shut-ins.

Or the more broad problems with the Japanese education system.

We could get someone to fix the face with a jutsu but instead you have to chisel it by hand. Why? Just because! You get punished as a group. Why? Just because! Naruto you could get your clones to handle the paperwork and spend time our family. No I’m going to work 16 hour days. Why? Just because!

Naruto started out talking about doing things differently, and having his own ninja way. Ultimately though he just became a scumbag and a conformist.  

Seriously though I doubt this series will come out with any real social criticism. It’s a nice pipe dream though. I’d never expect a series like this to get political or anything, but just touching on some of this stuff could resonate with viewers.

Instead the series will probably be about a love triangle or something...

Edited by Toy Ninja, 20 April 2017 - 10:58 AM.

#45 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

To give credit where credit is due I liked that trick the kids used on metal lee.

I’d like to see more stuff like that. You know.. ninja stuff? As opposed to say, the second episode which was just a boring school punch up.

It’s kind of irritating how all the mothers are described or depicted as being “scary” or basically Kyōiku mama’s.

It would be nice if the show really explored naruto’s neglect of his family and showed how harmful rigid adherence to social conventions can be.

Japan’s working culture drives people to work absurd hours (which really doesn’t increase productivity at all.) Even making people work themselves to death

They could also explore the demanding expectations and smothering rules that make so many young people into shut-ins.

Or the more broad problems with the Japanese education system.

We could get someone to fix the face with a jutsu but instead you have to chisel it by hand. Why? Just because! You get punished as a group. Why? Just because! Naruto you could get your clones to handle the paperwork and spend time our family. No I’m going to work 16 hour days. Why? Just because!

Naruto started out talking about doing things differently, and having his own ninja way. Ultimately though he just became a scumbag and a conformist.  

Seriously though I doubt this series will come out with any real social criticism. It’s a nice pipe dream though. I’d never expect a series like this to get political or anything, but just touching on some of this stuff could resonate with viewers.

Instead the series will probably be about a love triangle or something...

They won't tackle these kind of suggestions cause there are no enough skills to make the plot revolve around them. It's too much for them to work on. They'll stick to love triangles.

Edited by T XD, 20 April 2017 - 11:37 AM.

#46 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Well I'm convinced...

The mangaka illustrator has leg fetishes. You'll see soon...

#47 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

Well I'm convinced...

...Why I'm I dreading finding out? Does this involves Salad? Please can it at least be someone older! Please!...Wait the chapter out this week?

Oh! If it is golden week this week that means their won't be a chapter next week and I guess they would have to do it today.

#48 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Well I'm convinced...

No surprise. Sarada is the victim in this.

Edited by T XD, 20 April 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#49 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

I know I mentioned it ,but this was genuinely funny: 

0qSxOnJxpU5_LvTwajBaKzH205wLS9W8wQRlkHg2

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:53 PM

Not to be that off-topic because it does back my claim up for Boruto, but the latest MHA shows that a simple revelation can magnitude into something intense. Boruto needs to show that.

#51 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Not to be that off-topic because it does back my claim up for Boruto, but the latest MHA shows that a simple revelation can magnitude into something intense. Boruto needs to show that.

It sure does!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#52 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

Did you watch season 2 ? By the way, episodes 17+ of season 1 are filler and season 2 picks up after episode 17 of season 1.

That's fine if we went off topic for a short while XD Anything other than Naruto  / Boruto now is a lot better. Naruto pales in front of most other anime and manga.

Since when?! Lmao I'm such a granny when it comes to keeping track of episodes and seasons.. I'm watching that anime where Jesus and Buddha are roommates and boooi

They won't tackle these kind of suggestions cause there are no enough skills to make the plot revolve around them. It's too much for them to work on. They'll stick to love triangles.

I would have liked to see them sneak in a couple of dialogue that involved real issues in society there, since the series has a little(?) influence in Japan youth and abroad, nothing so heavy handed.

Just seeing Naruto work a job he based his entire exsistance on with no heart is pretty depressing to watch lol. Characteristically, he should have been anything but customary and typical.

Unless it's a touchy topic, which is sort of understandable. It woulda really interest me if they seriously went in an outlandish direction like that instead of just sticking in with the same mold, haha... like Sakura having abs ♪(´ε` )

#53 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

Since when?! Lmao I'm such a granny when it comes to keeping track of episodes and seasons.. I'm watching that anime where Jesus and Buddha are roommates and boooi

I would have liked to see them sneak in a couple of dialogue that involved real issues in society there, since the series has a little(?) influence in Japan youth and abroad, nothing so heavy handed.

Just seeing Naruto work a job he based his entire exsistance on with no heart is pretty depressing to watch lol. Characteristically, he should have been anything but customary and typical.

Unless it's a touchy topic, which is sort of understandable. It woulda really interest me if they seriously went in an outlandish direction like that instead of just sticking in with the same mold, haha... like Sakura having abs ♪(´ε` )

Filler episodes took a lot of Season 1 >.< and season 2 started in January and ended in March. I don't like fillers. They make the viewer confused XD

That Naruto. There's no real issues. The only two real issues are learning some techniques and doing some love triangle. Sakura having abs is neat. I think I saw once a fan art of her with abs and stuff.

#54 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

You know I have been playing Corpse Party and right now I wish I could send them all to Heavenly Host, where Sachiko can have some real fun with them as they all die mainly Bolt and all the kids we hate.

I just wish this Anime would die already.

#55 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

The next big revelation will be something like – who can cook Boruto the tastiest lunch? Sarada or Sumire? Ninja cooking jutsu go!

#56 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:04 AM

The next big revelation will be something like – who can cook Boruto the tastiest lunch? Sarada or Sumire? Ninja cooking jutsu go!

Wasn't that an OVA like 5 years ago? With the konoha girls.

ナルサク

#57 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

If it was I hadn’t heard about it. That’s Poe’s law for you. :zaru:

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:39 AM

It wasn't an ova it was an omaka. That little joke thing that you sometimes see at the end of an episode.

#59 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:10 AM

It wasn't an ova it was an omaka. That little joke thing that you sometimes see at the end of an episode.

Yeah I remember now. It was quite funny actually, except what a surprise ~ they made Hinata look like a sexy bunny. There's something weird about Japan and girls being sexy when they dress up as cute animals I don't get the deal tbh.. :wot:

Or maybe it was another one I don't remember 100000%

ナルサク

#60 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:40 AM

Or maybe it was another one I don't remember 100000%

I hope commenters here aren't expected to remember that much. I can't even remember half this kitten anymore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users