82 replies to this topic

#81 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:46 PM

Even Naruto stuff is barely there in forneverworld and sawyer channel .... so even the fanatic rabid fans are starting to leaving this series unconsciously ... that's a first red flag of doom for SP. One chapter a month ... it's like you eat a 20 portions of food in one day , but only on that day , you have to wait for the next 29 days to eat again. No matter how much food you eat in one day, if you don't eat for the next 3 days you gonna go hungry and starve to death. Same story with this fiasco, 40 pages but once a month chapter, add with bad art , retelling kitten movies ... wow that's complete set hamburger of rat meat.

Woahhh the countdown ... the new era project ... the next generations , they give us these BOOMing news.... when they first announce that, is like a super star coming out with sparkling lights, a lot of cheers, tons of fans begging for autograph , HEY LOOK AT THIS GUYS i make a brilliant idea with Boruto and his gank i'm a GENIUS!!.... and then the next time you look at this now ??? it's like a crazy mental ill patient coming out of asylum it's like they unconsciously saying "Hey look at this i'm an idiot", very funny degradation, it's very embarrassing.

Another thing is there really isn't anything to talk about in those chapter. They are rehashing the movie in manga form. So if you did a review for the movie there is not much to talk about other then the quality of the adaptation, ie is the art good/improving or not is it paced well or padded out as kitten.

The thing is that comic book are once a month i believe as well but they been able to maintain a loyal fan base. Same with monthly manga. But once again there nothing in these chapters to make people want to wait a month to read a chapter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 October 2016 - 10:02 PM.

#82 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:53 PM

SP's Sasuke-fan Girl Sakura&#160

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#83 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:39 PM

SP's Sasuke-fan Girl Sakura&#160

JESUS CHRIST! HER ARM IS COMPLETE DISLOCATED FROM HER SHOULDER! IF FACT IT DIGGING INTO HER CHEST!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users