77 replies to this topic

#61 Luna m.

Luna m.

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

I am done with Kishimoto.Forewer. But...I swear to God...

if his manga Naruto ever comes to my country, I will contact our feminist organization, call journalists and do what ever is necessary to forbid this manga who promotion violence against women . Thank god mangas are not popular here.

I will not allow our money to comes in your pocket Kikitten.

#62 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Will not. I ship NaruSaku for their chemistry, not whatever they conjure up in a sequel. Kishimoto's work(s) are now off-limits for me.

#63 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

I'm sorry. I can't actually stomach on reading the spin off and continue supporting Naruto franchise. 

this only a fool (or masochist) will read some kitten of kishiscum

#64 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

I don't think I will. 

Right now I'm focusing on One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail. 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#65 Arima Kishou

Arima Kishou

Sasaki's father

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Literature, Psychology, History, drawing, music and japanese language and culture.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

No. I spent nearly 8 years to read this poor ending. I want to preserve the good moments of the manga in my mind.

#66 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:29 PM

No. No and No. I will not read kitten.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#67 LikeANinja

LikeANinja

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:57 AM

God no. 

Not because of any hatred against the ending or Kishimoto. 

Actually i take that back, it's a little bit to do with the ending, but lately over that last few years of my life, I haven't been reading manga as much as I used to. These days its One Piece and then the occasional oh look this is a manga I haven't read in awhile lets see where they have updated till.

Actually I might just read it out of curiosity and respect for Kishimoto, he alongside many other mangaka have shaped a few of my beliefs and ideals. It's what I did with Negima, it is in fact what I will do with Naruto. Maybe just the first few chapters and then drop it. Because it wasn't captivating enough. Too cliché like its predecessor's in many aspects, is my assumption.

It will all depend on how I feel at the time. Oh Look it's out or Oh god damn it, look the follow up to all my sorrows.

#68 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

Short answer....No.

Long answer. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I already learned my lesson once with bad set-ups, lazy writing, and wasted development....why would I want a sequel to it?

"Coming to bookstores near you: "The Lazy-Ass Written Ninja 2: The love story that isn't"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 November 2014 - 09:24 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#69 HokageSoulReaper

HokageSoulReaper

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Comics/Manga/Anime, Pro Wrestling, NASCAR, Videogames, Sports

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:56 AM

Yes, I will, because I for whatever reason wanna see how more can the series sink itself way even more that it was already lol, I know I shouldn't though, but curiosity is getting the better of me here

#70 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:57 AM

Only NaruSaku masochists will read the spin off.

#71 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

It will probably have several panels of SS and NH as happy family~ so I doubt it.

#72 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

I will see where it goes, but I'll most likely drop it immediately, not only will NH and SS piss me off but for that to even work happily everyone would be sooo OOC.To be completely honest I'm only reading it because of Part 1 and because I want to see how messed up it's possible to be.Really though?His name's Bolt?!!Mega fail sign No.1.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#73 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

Nope.

I don't feel the slightest interest in any of those kids with their ridiculous names, and I really don't care about what will happen to them. I liked Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi and how the story was developing around them. I even allowed myself to embrace this new feeling of wanting to see a relationship between two fictitious characters, since everything seemed to be so real and truthful about it. It was a beautiful bond these two had, and for some reason it made feel happy every time I've read something about it or seen it in the manga. It was heartwarming, really, and I couldn't helped but keep following it.

However, chapter #699 and #700 came with the shocking conclusion, just as advertised, that Hinata and Sasuke were the main characters all along.

So in short, I won't be putting myself through this again. I don't trust Kishimoto's work anymore, even if he is not the one writing the spin-off, and I feel like an idiot to have trusted it before.

bKTC2.png

#74 Guest_bontaid_*

Guest_bontaid_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

this only a fool (or masochist) will read some kitten of kishiscum

Please, not so rude! Of course i think just like you but it's still wrong to address them like that.

#75 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:32 AM

You know, I would have but, the fact that kishi bother to make SS happen is the reason for why I won't.

#76 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

After the atrocity of 699 and 700, no. I will not touch this spinoff with a ten foot pole.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#77 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

No, no, and NO. I just can't stomach the thought of seeing Naruto and Sakura interact with romance 100% off-limits. The thought makes me want to cry!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#78 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:07 AM

Nope. I'm sure I will be seeing some panels though if I stay on NF. Not going to put any time in it though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users