54175 replies to this topic

#6701 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

Would you like to 'debunk' this video then? Idk if any of you have seen it, but it's pretty funny. Especially the comments on the video lol.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JZv42KSOT4o

From what I can tell, the Youtube community has the highest density of haters of all the internet so this is not going to be very easy :P. I have a couple of comments too I've made in some videos, like this one http://www.youtube.c...oPwZ5MnTOaObSBA, and you wouldn't believe the amount of hatred responses I receive.

PS: Is it ok to post youtube links? I am not sure.

Edited by Darkness, 26 August 2013 - 01:02 AM.

bKTC2.png

#6702 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:00 AM

The thing is, it is the only argument they have at this point in time. So their going to cling to it for as long as they can until even that blows up in their face.

Exactly , its so funny because I'm wondering where did this come from it sure as hell didn't come from the manga . As far as the manga goes Naruto is like both Minato and Kushina and Sakura is like Kushina . I mean its no dodging that . All this is about is that they feel like Hinata deserves Naruto yet she never even rescued him from lonliness , she just stalked him . Sakura was the only girl that saved him from his lonliness . 

Posted Image

#6703 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:03 AM

From what I can tell, the Youtube community has the highest density of haters of all the internet so this is not going to be very easy :P. I have a couple of comments too I've made in some videos, like this one http://www.youtube.c...oPwZ5MnTOaObSBA, and you wouldn't believe the amount of hatred responses I receive.

lols check out the NaruSaku vs NaruHina debate video I leveled down all their arguments one by one , I made all of them just say " Well we will see at the end . " or even " I dont have time for this anymore . lols . 

Posted Image

#6704 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

Well I've calmed down. Just some of the stuff I read was so hateful to NS fans, its just seriously, what made me angry was just at times, I really could not believe if people were really this zealous over which characters others liked. Anyways yeah at this point after reading that stuff. All the more reason its just not worth arguing with them. We have seen the evidence, the proof, the development. NS has all the stuff going for it. I just look at the build up thread, I just cannot imagine this stuff going to nowhere or just friendship. NS has the development, everything is laid out and able to be built. 631 can be the start of it, but there's enough to merit NS as canon. 631 and 635 will be built on. Naruto and Sakura have a lot of development to finish, its not going to just vanish for nothing or have NH go canon when it has hardly any focus. NS has a lot to finish up but it has the development to back it up too. Everything seen, development, interaction, emphasis, parallels etc. Everything is pointing at NS, it has the most potential, I just cannot imagine it not coming out otherwise the writing would just be rushed and forced for any other pairing. Kishi had time for Hinata and NH but that time is passed and what remains of the manga is just so limited, what can give it a good boost or focus at this time especially with recent events, naruto still loves Sakura for crying out loud, even liking the idea of her as his girlfriend and Sakura changing her view on Sasuke. Its just too good to not lead anywhere as these fans think its going to end as friendship, its not. NS has the potential, everything is laid out, it can come in so many ways. NS is part of the story, some people just cannot accept that.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6705 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

lols check out the NaruSaku vs NaruHina debate video I leveled down all their arguments one by one , I made all of them just say " Well we will see at the end . " or even " I dont have time for this anymore . lols . 

Can i have the link plz? 

#6706 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:19 AM

SasukeXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura liked Sasuke because he was cool and strong and thats where it stops and lets not forget that Sakura at first wanted Sasuke in order to compete with Ino and rub it in Ino's face later and thats "True Love " huh .? , Sasuke thinks every girl in that village is annoying and not worth his time , especially Sakura I personally believe he disliked her the most . Sasuke is indifferent to her and don't give a kitten about her and Sakura realized this and the same guy who she called annoying ,  in the beginning is the same guy she has lay her head on his shoulder and cry and depend on him  . Sasuke tried to kill sakura three times and Sakura has doubted her feelings for Sasuke three times . Sakura knows Sasuke hates and wants nothing to do with her and Sasuke could probably care less if Sakura dies whether Sakura lives or dies it has 0 percent effect on Sasuke . 

NarutoXHinata in a nutshell , Hinata loves Naruto , yet she never once even attempted to talk to him or tried to understand him or rescue him from his lonliness  . She just stood behind a tree or crawled under a bush and watched Naruto suffer while he either trained or walked through the village earning venomous stares and being rejected all she cares about is being with Naruto yet she doesn't once try to see what Naruto wants . Naruto is in love with Sakura and Hinata doesn't even realize this , like how Naruto realizes Sakura is in love with Sasuke . It is claimed that Naruto has romantic feelings for Hinata also yet , he still actively pursues Sakura , still smiles warmly at her and he calls her his girlfriend right in front of Hinata . Naruto is shown to be completely oblivous to Hinata and as Chapter 505 shows , Sakura is the only girl who made eye contact naruto with and Hinata's back was turned to Naruto and she was looking away from Naruto and this when Naruto imagined all of his friends .

NarutoXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura has tried to save Naruto so many times it was even since chapter 4 that she has been showing that she cares for Naruto yet this can all be discarded right .? Naruto has liked her from God knows when and then he started falling in love with her towards the middle of Part 1 . Sakura has been shown to put Naruto's feelings first even above Sasuke as shown during the writtne part of the Chuunin Exams , she is willing to kill the man she loves for Naruto and she depends on Naruto , she doens't  want Naruto doing anything alone without her by his side and Naruto vowed that he will always be there for Sakura . She has been shown to show her true feelings for Naruto when times get desperate for it and they both exchangte warm smiles at each other , she snaps on Sasuke for Naruto she did it in part 2 and in part 1 in the Forest of Death , she encouraged Naruto plenty times and they are constantly by each others side . They are always talking and making each other laugh and blush towards each other and they cheer each other up . Sakura makes nobody take advantage of Naruto and the naruto makes sure Sakura is always safe and is willing to kill if need be for Sakura . Sakura wants to get stronger just for Naruto and cries because she feels like she isn't good enough to do things for him , she feels liek nothing is good enough and lets not forget she has saved him way more times than Hinata has and never passed out in a few minutes of battle . They complete selfless acts for each and Sakura realized that Naruto can make her happy and she doesn't need Sasuke . Sakura would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto as shown clearly . Sakura constantly worries about Naruto and would also die for Naruto if need be oh and lets not forget that Sakura is looking for Naruto's acknowledgement .

yeah so which of these pairings has the most Pros and development and sense in it .  

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Posted Image

#6707 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:33 AM

SasukeXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura liked Sasuke because he was cool and strong and thats where it stops and lets not forget that Sakura at first wanted Sasuke in order to compete with Ino and rub it in Ino's face later and thats "True Love " huh .? , Sasuke thinks every girl in that village is annoying and not worth his time , especially Sakura I personally believe he disliked her the most . Sasuke is indifferent to her and don't give a kitten about her and Sakura realized this and the same guy who she called annoying ,  in the beginning is the same guy she has lay her head on his shoulder and cry and depend on him . 

NarutoXHinata in a nutshell , Hinata loves Naruto , yet she never once even attempted to talk to him or tried to understand him or rescue him from his lonliness  . She just stood behind a tree or crawled under a bush and watched Naruto suffer while he either trained or walked through the village earning venomous stares and being rejected all she cares about is being with Naruto yet she doesn't once try to see what Naruto wants . Naruto is in love with Sakura and Hinata doesn't even realize this , like how Naruto realizes Sakura is in love with Sasuke . It is claimed that Naruto has romantic feelings for Hinata also yet , he still actively pursues Sakura , still smiles warmly at her and he calls her his girlfriend right in front of Hinata . Naruto is shown to be completely oblivous to Hinata and as Chapter 505 shows , Sakura is the only girl who made eye contact with and Hinata's back was turned to Naruto and she was looking away from Naruto .

NarutoXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura has tried to save Naruto so many times it was even since chapter 4 that she has been showing that she cares for Naruto yet this can all be discarded right .? Naruto has liked her from God knows when and then he started falling in love with her towards the middle of Part 1 . Sakura has been shown to put Naruto's feelings first even above Sasuke as shown during the writtne part of the Chuunin Exams , she is willing to kill the man she loves for Naruto and she depends on Naruto , she doens't  want Naruto doing anything alone without her by his side and Naruto vowed that he will always be there for Sakura . She has been shown to show her true feelings for Naruto when times get desperate for it and they both exchangte warm smiles at each other , she snaps on Sasuke for Naruto she did it in part 2 and in part 1 in the Forest of Death , she encouraged Naruto plenty times and they are constantly by each others side . They are always talking and making each other laugh and blush towards each other and they cheer each other up . Sakura makes nobody take advantage of Naruto and the naruto makes sure Sakura is always safe and is willing to kill if need be for Sakura . Sakura wants to get stronger just for Naruto and cries because she feels like she isn't good enough to do things for him , she feels liek nothing is good enough and lets not forget she has saved him way more times than Hinata has and never passed out in a few minutes of battle . They complete selfless acts for each and Sakura realized that Naruto can make her happy and she doesn't need Sasuke . Sakura would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto as shown clearly . Sakura constantly worries about Naruto and would also die for Naruto if need be .

yeah so which of these pairings has the most Pros and development and sense in it .  

Mind if I copy and paste that to use it against any NH fans that decide to bug me in the future? 

#6708 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

Mind if I copy and paste that to use it against any NH fans that decide to bug me in the future? 

sure . 

Posted Image

#6709 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

I'm not entirely sure to tell you the truth. If it's not I'll stop, but it wan't my intention to spam youtube videos on here. I just came across that one video randomly and could hardly believe what I was reading. 

#6710 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

SasukeXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura liked Sasuke because he was cool and strong and thats where it stops and lets not forget that Sakura at first wanted Sasuke in order to compete with Ino and rub it in Ino's face later and thats "True Love " huh .? , Sasuke thinks every girl in that village is annoying and not worth his time , especially Sakura I personally believe he disliked her the most . Sasuke is indifferent to her and don't give a kitten about her and Sakura realized this and the same guy who she called annoying ,  in the beginning is the same guy she has lay her head on his shoulder and cry and depend on him . 

NarutoXHinata in a nutshell , Hinata loves Naruto , yet she never once even attempted to talk to him or tried to understand him or rescue him from his lonliness  . She just stood behind a tree or crawled under a bush and watched Naruto suffer while he either trained or walked through the village earning venomous stares and being rejected all she cares about is being with Naruto yet she doesn't once try to see what Naruto wants . Naruto is in love with Sakura and Hinata doesn't even realize this , like how Naruto realizes Sakura is in love with Sasuke . It is claimed that Naruto has romantic feelings for Hinata also yet , he still actively pursues Sakura , still smiles warmly at her and he calls her his girlfriend right in front of Hinata . Naruto is shown to be completely oblivous to Hinata and as Chapter 505 shows , Sakura is the only girl who made eye contact with and Hinata's back was turned to Naruto and she was looking away from Naruto .

NarutoXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura has tried to save Naruto so many times it was even since chapter 4 that she has been showing that she cares for Naruto yet this can all be discarded right .? Naruto has liked her from God knows when and then he started falling in love with her towards the middle of Part 1 . Sakura has been shown to put Naruto's feelings first even above Sasuke as shown during the writtne part of the Chuunin Exams , she is willing to kill the man she loves for Naruto and she depends on Naruto , she doens't  want Naruto doing anything alone without her by his side and Naruto vowed that he will always be there for Sakura . She has been shown to show her true feelings for Naruto when times get desperate for it and they both exchangte warm smiles at each other , she snaps on Sasuke for Naruto she did it in part 2 and in part 1 in the Forest of Death , she encouraged Naruto plenty times and they are constantly by each others side . They are always talking and making each other laugh and blush towards each other and they cheer each other up . Sakura makes nobody take advantage of Naruto and the naruto makes sure Sakura is always safe and is willing to kill if need be for Sakura . Sakura wants to get stronger just for Naruto and cries because she feels like she isn't good enough to do things for him , she feels liek nothing is good enough and lets not forget she has saved him way more times than Hinata has and never passed out in a few minutes of battle . They complete selfless acts for each and Sakura realized that Naruto can make her happy and she doesn't need Sasuke . Sakura would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto as shown clearly . Sakura constantly worries about Naruto and would also die for Naruto if need be .

Its an amazing argument. It might be possible that sakura feels infatuation towards sasuke because he's cool and stuff but towards naruto, she really feels for him. From his ups and downs, happiness and loneliness and almost the major happenings of his life she's there for him :)

#6711 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

Its an amazing argument. It might be possible that sakura feels infatuation towards sasuke because he's cool and stuff but towards naruto, she really feels for him. From his ups and downs, happiness and loneliness and almost the major happenings of his life she's there for him :)

well it sure ain't true love . Compare the reasons 

The reason Sakura loves Sasuke - he is cool and strong , what else is there besides the forehead compliment that naruto disgused as Sasuke did for her .?

The reasosn Sakura claimed to love Naruto - he is always there for her , he makes her feel safe and secure , he makes her happy and always encourages her to be better , no matter how bad she treated him he still put her first , he is next to her so she could hold onto him and hug him and never let him go ,she can depend on him to always be there and never leave her side . 

Sakura made a list as to why she loved Naruto or could potentially love Naruto , while she has noty even stated one reason as to why she loves Sasuke . 

Posted Image

#6712 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:14 AM

well it sure ain't true love . Compare the reasons 

The reason Sakura loves Sasuke - he is cool and strong , what else is there besides the forehead compliment that naruto disgused as Sasuke did for her .?

The reasosn Sakura claimed to love Naruto - he is always there for her , he makes her feel safe and secure , he makes her happy and always encourages her to be better , no matter how bad she treated him he still put her first , he is next to her so she could hold onto him and hug him and never let him go ,she can depend on him to always be there and never leave her side . 

Sakura made a list as to why she loved Naruto or could potentially love Naruto , while she has noty even stated one reason as to why she loves Sasuke . 

And her reason to like Sasuke is not that deep enough to be developed into loving him, compared to Naruto who never leaves her side and he even prioritize his promise to Sakura than training to become a Hokage.  =)

#6713 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:18 AM

And her reason to like Sasuke is not that deep enough to be developed into loving him, compared to Naruto who never leaves her side and he even prioritize his promise to Sakura than training to become a Hokage.  =)

exactly and you don't think Sakura noticed this .? Look how she broke down and cried because she realized how much naruto loves her and look at how she don't even think she is worth Naruto's love . 

Posted Image

#6714 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

exactly and you don't think Sakura noticed this .? Look how she broke down and cried because she realized how much naruto loves her and look at how she don't even think she is worth Naruto's love . 

and because of that, she wanted to push herself to the limit so that she could do something big for naruto.

#6715 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

and because of that, she wanted to push herself to the limit so that she could do something big for naruto.

imo yeah .  She wants to be by his side through anything . 

Posted Image

#6716 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

I was hoping that Sakura will learn the technique of elder chiyo, the one she used to revive gaara, just in case when naruto will need it but of course not to cause her death.

#6717 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:36 AM

I was hoping that Sakura will learn the technique of elder chiyo, the one she used to revive gaara, just in case when naruto will need it but of course not to cause her death.

Naruto won't die but he will be near death , this will trigger Sakura . 

Posted Image

#6718 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:41 AM

SasukeXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura liked Sasuke because he was cool and strong and thats where it stops and lets not forget that Sakura at first wanted Sasuke in order to compete with Ino and rub it in Ino's face later and thats "True Love " huh .? , Sasuke thinks every girl in that village is annoying and not worth his time , especially Sakura I personally believe he disliked her the most . Sasuke is indifferent to her and don't give a kitten about her and Sakura realized this and the same guy who she called annoying ,  in the beginning is the same guy she has lay her head on his shoulder and cry and depend on him  . Sasuke tried to kill sakura three times and Sakura has doubted her feelings for Sasuke three times . Sakura knows Sasuke hates and wants nothing to do with her and Sasuke could probably care less if Sakura dies whether Sakura lives or dies it has 0 percent effect on Sasuke . 

NarutoXHinata in a nutshell , Hinata loves Naruto , yet she never once even attempted to talk to him or tried to understand him or rescue him from his lonliness  . She just stood behind a tree or crawled under a bush and watched Naruto suffer while he either trained or walked through the village earning venomous stares and being rejected all she cares about is being with Naruto yet she doesn't once try to see what Naruto wants . Naruto is in love with Sakura and Hinata doesn't even realize this , like how Naruto realizes Sakura is in love with Sasuke . It is claimed that Naruto has romantic feelings for Hinata also yet , he still actively pursues Sakura , still smiles warmly at her and he calls her his girlfriend right in front of Hinata . Naruto is shown to be completely oblivous to Hinata and as Chapter 505 shows , Sakura is the only girl who made eye contact naruto with and Hinata's back was turned to Naruto and she was looking away from Naruto and this when Naruto imagined all of his friends . He held hands with Hinata yet he held hands with a few others too which in my mind him holding Hinata's hand wasn't special at all .

NarutoXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura has tried to save Naruto so many times it was even since chapter 4 that she has been showing that she cares for Naruto yet this can all be discarded right .? Naruto has liked her from God knows when and then he started falling in love with her towards the middle of Part 1 . Sakura has been shown to put Naruto's feelings first even above Sasuke as shown during the writtne part of the Chuunin Exams , she is willing to kill the man she loves for Naruto and she depends on Naruto , she doens't  want Naruto doing anything alone without her by his side and Naruto vowed that he will always be there for Sakura . She has been shown to show her true feelings for Naruto when times get desperate for it and they both exchangte warm smiles at each other , she snaps on Sasuke for Naruto she did it in part 2 and in part 1 in the Forest of Death , she encouraged Naruto plenty times and they are constantly by each others side . They are always talking and making each other laugh and blush towards each other and they cheer each other up . Sakura makes nobody take advantage of Naruto and the naruto makes sure Sakura is always safe and is willing to kill if need be for Sakura . Sakura wants to get stronger just for Naruto and cries because she feels like she isn't good enough to do things for him , she feels liek nothing is good enough and lets not forget she has saved him way more times than Hinata has and never passed out in a few minutes of battle . They complete selfless acts for each and Sakura realized that Naruto can make her happy and she doesn't need Sasuke . Sakura would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto as shown clearly . Sakura constantly worries about Naruto and would also die for Naruto if need be oh and lets not forget that Sakura is looking for Naruto's acknowledgement .

Posted Image

#6719 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:03 AM

I feel Sakura's journey was not only to become a splendid ninja, but to discover what true love is.  One way love develops is by being around each other, sharing experiences as relationship development.  In certain stories though, the future couple really has only each other to focus on.  Neither of the characters have eyes particularly toward someone else, not even towards each other, but their experiences together develops their feelings for one another.  Also, commonly in those stories, there is a third character that is also introduced to act as interference.  You also have the case when two characters have a deep connection after the first meeting, usually in boy meets supernatural/ out of this world girl or with the other way around gender-wise. 

However, I'm sure we've all at some point have come across an anime that explored the idea of having a character like another person before getting together with his/ her true love interest.  Toradora is one example as both characters liked other characters before realizing they truly loved each other, especially the male protagonist Ryuji as the female protagonist Taiga helps him to try to get with the girl he at the beginning liked.  Kimikiss is another example as one of the couples went through being in another relationship with other people to realize that they truly love each other.  One I truly wanted to list was Hanasakeru Seishonen, where the female protagonist made a bet with her father to spend time with three guys and decide which one she would experience true love with.  The fact the whole story is about a girl discovering for her what's true love takes the concept as it's major plot point.  By the way, I recommend all three of these if you have not already seen them.

Sakura thought she loved Sasuke.  He was cool, good-looking, and other factors girls could easily fall for.  She thought she truly loved him.  However, as of right now, her feelings are in confusion.  As they were on the same team, she thought she could use the chance to make him fall for her.  She got to know him better with his good traits and the bad, but she didn't mind the bad.  All that mattered to her is that if she could get into a relationship with him she would be happy.  She truly thought that.  We can take that as rather selfish, but even Kishimoto stated it was such.  However, things rarely go as we wish them to.  The guy turns out to be not who she think he is.  He's completely uninterested in romance, and rarely says two sentences to her.   Even so, she thought she could handle it all, that she could help take his burden off and get inside his heart, but to no avail.  Sasuke ends up leaving despite pouring her whole heart out.  After two years, he has become completely indifferent towards her in the truest sense.  Before, he at least still considered Sakura a teammate.  Now, he doesn't care one way or the other,  whether she's happy or sad, whether she lives or dies.  He just doesn't care at all.  His bond with her unlike Naruto was easy to cut off and be disposed of, showing how much he really held her at value:  not much.  Furthermore, when she becomes an obstacle in anyway, he has no qualms taking her out.

Then, Sakura notices during all this time, the goofball Naruto who always was trying to get her attention.  At the start, she only considered him an interference to her romance, but that didn't last long.  Being on the same team with him, she saw his determination and heart.  Sakura's early assumptions about him turn into misconceptions on her part.  During the tree climbing exercise, she thought Naruto would easily give up, but not at all, he turned to Sakura for help in doing it.  She was surprised at first, but shook it off and gave him the advice.  She continues seeing him do things she wouldn't have expected out of him before, learning about him everyday, witnessing him do the impossible.  During the Chuunin exams, written portion, Sakura saw Naruto struggling and when came time for the all or nothing tenth question, she's reminded of the dream he keeps shouting out all the time.  She's willing to quit for his sake, despite what her crush would want.  It doesn't end there, she calls out her crush for being a coward, and that this goofball she's come to know, and grown concerned of is not one at all, that he always does things all the way through.  She realizes she was wrong about him and a friendship has formed between them. 

When the guy she likes leaves, she relies on Naruto to bring him back, while learning that this person she once thought as a nuisance was the one who understood her all along.  Seeing this friend get hurt afterwards motivates her to get stronger, to be of help. This person who has become a friend  has always been with her.  She continued learning more about him, his strengths and his burdens, and she sought to protect him as well as help bring Sasuke back.  During all this time, she changes gradually, becoming strong-willed and more experienced.  A critical point is that she discovers this friend harbors deep feelings for her, and she becomes somber and self-loathed about not noticing it at all.  She tries to fix it by taking things on her own, but only resulted in failure. However, it doesn't stop her from still being there for him when needed. Whenever he needs support she wants to be there for him.

However, what about the person she thinks she loves?  The times she managed to see him after he left only end with pain.  The guy only gives her cold stares and looks of indifference.  Even with his supposed return during the war, it doesn't change what happened before.  "Oh, he's come back", "He wants to help us", and "Things can finally be like they were".  She honestly wants to believe these things, but she can't bring herself too, because she knows things are too different to ever be the same as they were.  The situation is different, he's changed, and most importantly, she's changed.  She thought this is what she wanted, but it's not the case.  These feelings she has for them are not the same as in the beginning.  She's suspicious of him, she can't trust, because he might stir up trouble later.  Because he might harm who's truly important to her.

The last part I might have exaggerated a bit, but these thoughts could very well be racing in Sakura's head at the moment.  She's very wary of Sasuke, and in my opinion she's uncomfortable with Naruto being so close to him.  However, she also is confused because this is supposed to be what she wanted for three years now.  She's supposed to be happy, but she isn't.  Her feelings are in complete confusion and she doesn't have time to sort them out now with the war going on.

This way to show true love takes time and patience and Kishimoto-san has shown to have both.  It really took a long time just to get to this point.  Considering this is shounen and doesn't focus on romance, it couldn't be helped.  However, this way to show how a relationship is formed is definitely one of the best if done right.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 26 August 2013 - 06:46 PM.

#6720 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Lets just be prepared to protect Kishi when NS becomes canon because I know some people will actually try to kill him over this . haha . 

Some might actually take their own lives if they're hardcore enough. there was this small kid who died buried in his own sandbox because he was trying to imitate gaara of the sands, and another 13 year old kid committed suicide after seeing his favorite character itachi die.

Edited by Hanabi, 26 August 2013 - 07:26 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users