7 replies to this topic

#1 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

For starters, I am from the U.S (Philadelphia, to be exact). I do ship NaruSaku. I feel almost next to nothing about Hinata, other then the fact that gentle fist is pretty damn cool. I dislike Sasuke, and the Uchiha, mostly because of the ridiculous sharingan. (I remember Itachi saying that the Mangekyou Sharingan has no counter. Even another Mangekyou Sharingan only slightly increases defense, but not especially a hard counter.)

Okay, so I got into Naruto a little after it started airing on CTN. I watched the pilot episode, and didn't like it at first. Then, later someone had mentioned it and I caught the episode where he fights Zabuza for the first time. What got me hooked was actually the cleverness of the fight. So I guess by that time the anime was just beginning the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. I was so hooked, I caught up in a matter of days.

Having to wait every week for new episodes to air was absolutely tortuous after having so many to begin. Remembering Part I, I suppose I wasn't dead set on the fact that Sakura and Naruto belonged together. I remember relating to Naruto as a main character, and I genuinely wished for him to achieve his goals. One of them being getting Sakura to like him back.

I never really liked Part I Sakura, but I realized she would eventually mature into a great character. Which she did. Her fight against Sasori is definitely one of my favorites. I hope she does get a power-up out of this arc.

I currently play Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 for the PS3. My handle is AngelAlkaiser on there.

So yeah, hello everyone!

Edit: Oh yeah, thought I'd mention how I found this place. Basically I got bored so I decided to re-read every manga chapters, and watch every episode all over again. When I got to the point of the confession, I became curious as to what other people thought of it. Namely if it spelled the end of NaruSaku or not. I found a great post on this site, with some of the vets expressing some really well thought opinions. I was blown away by what I read. (Up until now, I did not know shipping wars even existed). So I lurked awhile, and finally decided to join.

Other favorite animes include: Saint Seiya, Full Metal Panic!, Inuyasha, X, Samurai X, Ninja Scroll, Dragon Ball(Z), Sailor Moon, and Bananas in Pajamas... Bananas in Pajamas isn't an anime but it came on after Sailor Moon and I really dug the theme song. The end.

Edited by xerorains, 14 March 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#2 TheClover

TheClover

Not with that yangire attitude, young lady.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Ask! :)

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hi! Nice to meet you, xerorains! happy.gif

Sounds a lot like how I used to be, but I really like both Hinata and Sasuke now. I was originally irritated by her dull, rather static character, but I eventually came to enjoy the rare spouts of development that she has and thus cheer her on... in gaining confidence, that is, not having her love requited. I don't have much of a problem with NaruHina, but I still find myself wishing she'd give up and focus more on people who actually give her the time of day, like her team.

Sasuke... I didn't like at first either, because despite his dark background, I really couldn't get over his condescending attitude. As the story moved forward, however, I began to try harder to understand his feelings, and found myself fascinated by the depth of his character; in fact, I find myself empathizing with the members of the Uchiha clan in general, haha.

Ah, I see that for the most part, we have the same views on Part I, with the exception of our thoughts on Sakura. I've loved her a lot since the beginning, always wishing for her happiness.

...I'm dying of jealousy. I still need to get UNS3.

But anyhow, welcome to H&E! I probably should've said that earlier. sweat.gif

#3 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

Nice to meet you, Welcome to H&E.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

haha after 3 months. however welcome to heaven and earth. and i see that you are already enjoying it here. well i liked naruto when he got his head band from iruka . it was episode 2 or 1 i think . the bell training and the zabuza fight attracted me more so i started watching naruto being a ns fan from the beginning i never actually like saruke or hinata. sasuke was over cool and hinata was over shy. but the way naruto devloped i enjoyed the part.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, hope you enjoy it here! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Thanks!

Yeah, I don't post all that much, but it might be a little rude to continue to post without actually introducing myself. biggrin.gif

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Welcome to H and E! wave.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to H&E!!! wave.gif
(Seems like it was only yesterday when I joined..)

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users