• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

Here's mine...

1. Kingdom Hearts:I love the gameplay the characters the worlds and story. 

2. Batman Arkham: You get to play as the friggin Dark Knight and glide and use his gadgets to beat his enemies. 

3. Super Mario Bros 3. Do I need to explain?

4. Sonic Adventure 2. Playing as Sonic, Tails Knuckles and playing Eggman, Rouge and Shadow was so much fun.

5.  Donkey Kong Country: Played that game on my childhood. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:58 AM

1. Dark Souls: A great story, great gameplay, and it doesn't baby you.

2. Duke Nukem. Believe it or not, these games were alot fun and required nothing more than B-movie action tropes.

3. Halo. The series I basically grew up with. Nuff said.

4. Final Fantasy VIII....Best Final Fantasy ever....even better than VII in my opinion.

5. Saints Row. Why? Johnny Gat....enough said.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

Street Fighter 2, defining game for me, without this game I may not have been a gamer or interesting in games as much as I am today, still love the game today.

Tales of Vesperia: got me hooked on the series, and have bought all the games since then...though don't feel any of the sequels come close to this game.

Shen Mue 1&2, This is the game that felt like a true next gen to me, a game a decade before it's time on hardware not capable of fulfilling the vision of the game, was so much fun just playing the mini-games and fork-lift racing.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina in Time. Such a good game, it's the only game I can remember the moment I got the game vividly. the moment Chrismas Break started, and a week after the games release, and the game was sold out everywhere, copies were selling for over £100 online, I went into every single store in town to find myself a copy, then I enter a new shop that had recently opened, and there is was, I couldn't believe my luck. and literally snatched the copy from the shopkeepers hands. Then spend my entire winter break playing the game,  don't think I did so well in exams after break, but was worth it.

Sega Rally Championship. This game only had three tracks (or might have been four.) but that didn't matter, just the first track was so much fun, me and my mate spent hours challenging each other on the track, to the point that getting out of the first corner a tenth of a second late meant we lost the entire race.

iAnby7W.gif

#4 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:29 PM

1 - Super Mario World - I think this is mainly nostalgia speaking but this is the game I had the most fun with, no it didn't provided emotional moments like the persona games I've played nor challenged my curiosity and sense of duty like Skyrim did, it didn't let me play as my favorite hero as well but it just provided me pure simple enjoyment...this is simply the game that (alongside Biker Mice and superstar soccer) shaped most of my childhood, I can never forget the fun I had playing the game with my friends at the time so even if it's not the best game I've played it was by far the one I enjoyed the most

2 - Skyrim - Above all the bugs and problems, the game really managed to insert me inside it's world, each new dungeon, each new character I met was a new big mystery to unravel, I wonder what Bethesda will be able to do with the new gen technology

3 - Persona 3 - the game begins quite slow but it turns out to be such a great ride in the second part of it, the ending and everything related to it...just damn, the feels...

4 - Persona 4- I really like this game, it's gameplay is superior to 3 and the story is very well done unfortunately unlike 3, I was spoiled early on and already knew who the true killer was and what would happen in the story so I guess this took a little from my overall enjoyment

5 - Batman ( Arkham series) -- Ever since I was a kid I wished for a game I could be the Batman and kick ass, Rocksteady granted me my childhood wish and I'm eternally grateful for it

Edited by Nar123, 30 October 2015 - 07:32 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:34 AM

Okay well my list is generally made of my fondest memories,,though there are Many games that I love just as much so this isn't my absolute favourite list but the ones I reminisce about the most. :smile:

1. the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time- this was introduced to me by one of my cousins on my father's side and I remembered playing for hours on end. I even own the 3DS verion and the Master Quest Promo that came with Wind Waker

2. Super Smash Bros. Melee- THE most prominent game I've played on the Game Cube. the one game I've spent a lot of dedication to and tried to be the best I can be at. that is all.

3. Pokemon Sapphire- Never have I invested so much time on any other Pokemon game . I adored the contests and also was the very first time I trained my entire team to lvl 100 with out cheats or shortcuts

4. Tales of Symphonia- Very first tales game that left a lasting impact on me as a gamer. Loved the Story Loved the game play and Loved the characters. It opened the gateway to the Tales Series for me 

5. Fire Emblem 7. considered to be one of the best Christmas presents I ever got, it was a turn based strategy game that I never put down for the next few months since I got it and even now I brush off the dust ansd play it on my DS when I feel too. I eve got a guide book with it but where it went I will never know i could never find it again after a time.

Few others notable to me 

Sonic Adventure 2- another game introduced to me by a second party. A childhood friend to be presise . I first played it on the dream cast then got a copy on the Game Cube first sonic game I've ever been serious about and it introduced one of my fave characters of the series, Shadow.

New super Mario Bros.- one of my earliest games for my Nintendo DS and the very first Mario game I ever completed with out help.

Super Mario Galaxy- One of the best games I ever played i loved the the idea of an inter planetary themed Mario game and i super loved the environment and galactic atmosphere.

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 November 2015 - 12:34 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:48 PM

1. Batman arkham: nuff' said

2. Kingdom hearts: one ofthe best stories and visuals in game history.

3. Final fantasy 10: good characters, story, and visuals

4. Shen mue 1, had a unique story and gameplay

5. Hitman series: good gameplay, visuals. And characters

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#7 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:07 AM

1: Sly Cooper - Fantastic characters, setting, story, tone, and is the game series I will always love and never get tired of playing. It made my childhood and can't wait for the movie if Sony remembers it.

2: Uncharted - Very fun adventure game series that helps me to get in a good mood. Nothing like having a good laugh when Nathan Drake's bad luck kicks in and he's hanging for dear life on a collapsing bridge.

3: Grand Theft Auto - Best open world game series that helps to take out frustration. I always have a blast with playing as a new protagonist every game and the wacky over the top missions are just a blast to go through.

4: The Walking Dead (Telltale) - This was the game that changed me and made me find out what kind of person I really am. For that, it'll remain arguably the most impactful game I've ever played. Plus, it made me want a daughter. That's powerful kitten.

5: Resident Evil - The zombie horror game series that introduced me to zombies. Amazing characters, intriguing premise, and a whole lot of fun to go through whilst also being absolutely terrifying. 5&6 may be a large deviation from the original concept, but they're okay games in their own right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users